ThirdRailForum

• October 23, 2017, 08:14:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey, have a billion, buy some stars & bars, happy burning lads  (Read 2298 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/02/mideast.clinton/

I'm interested in hearing the thoughts of the Yanks here about giving a bunch of fuckers that hate you a billion dollars that you haven't got.

:stir:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
Re: Hey, have a billion, buy some stars & bars, happy burning lads
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 10:35:39 PM »

.kjfbhkjebkblekbhfjkewyhvb!!

That's what I think of that shit. Fuck shit!

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 383
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 10:36:24 PM »

That pales in comparison to what we give Israel and Pakistan. Im against "foreign aid" in general as a matter of principle unless we really need to bribe a country bad enough to protect US interest. Most of the bribes foreign aid doesn't do shit for us. Just look at Pakistan. Musharraf is probably a billionaire now thanks to the United States and they are harboring every enemy that caused us to go to war 8 years ago while we stand by and attack them with drones.

The aid to the Palestinian authority will hopefully buy us some goodwill with the Arabs. If we're going to give it away I'd rather it come off the top from the aid we give to Israel and some other countries.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 10:57:19 PM »

If you saw how they lived, you wouldn't be scoffing at the proposal. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Your Mom
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 11:09:12 PM »

That may be but what about all of the other countries that live horribly? What about Darfur and wherever else in Africa where thousands of kids are dying of Aids and Malaria... and what about the shit areas in the Phillipines? They are everywhere, and how are we supposed to pick which one? I know! The ones who are the most beneficial to us, of course! Well not every poor country has something in it for us and I have no answer on who should be the ones who get it.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 11:15:45 PM »

You need to wake up.  The West has been sending aid to Darfur for a decade, but sense their is no security it doesn't get to the areas that most need it.  Also W.  worked out a grand AIDS iniative for Africa which may be the only good legacy he'll have from his presidency.  Oh, and the Phillipines?  We've been helping them out since TDR.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 11:24:11 PM »

Maybe it hasn't gotten as much play because it isn't billions of dollars when we are having a hard enough time as it is here at home. Maybe they are just scrutinizing more because we are in such a difficult financial time when we should have been scrutinizing for years and haven't been and MAYBE may not be in such a shit position had we all paid attention and scrutinized  more when times appeared to be going ok.

AZtucson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • AZtucson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 08:51:48 AM »

Reminds me off a video I saw on the money we were giving to Iraq.  There was actually a pallet loaded with cash.  A WHOLE FUCKING PALLET STACKED 4 FEET HIGH WITH CASH!!!!!!  Iraqis were loading up briefcases of our money.

I still say there one day be some sort of report on the total amount of money that went unaccounted for in Iraq, and the amount will be staggering.  Of $1 billion we gave them for the national police/security, something like 873 million is unaccounted for.

Anyone who thinks money will ameliorate the Palenstinian/Israel situation is just fucking stupid.  Tribal-like fighting is in their history and in their blood.  Fuck them.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 08:57:37 AM »

You need to wake up.  The West has been sending aid to Darfur for a decade, but sense their is no security it doesn't get to the areas that most need it.  Also W.  worked out a grand AIDS iniative for Africa which may be the only good legacy he'll have from his presidency.  Oh, and the Phillipines?  We've been helping them out since TDR.

Too true, most of the aid we send gets traded for guns and ammo or wide screen TV's for some fatcats imperial palace.

As for the Phillipines I don't know if anyone remembers the phrase "I shall return".

A lot of aid goes to a lot of different countries, it is just misappropriated or misallocated. There is no worthwhile UN security force to ensure that foreign aid does what it is supposed too.

So it gets left up to individual countries to try to help out in their own ways.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 09:15:11 AM »

Anyone who thinks money will ameliorate the Palenstinian/Israel situation is just fucking stupid.  Tribal-like fighting is in their history and in their blood.  Fuck them.

It won't wholly solve it, but if you can get the Palestinians in the former occupied territories past living in squaller, it would help a lot.   Then let the other Arab states take care of the rest of the Palestinians living in refugee camps in their countries. 

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 02:35:17 PM »

It won't wholly solve it, but if you can get the Palestinians in the former occupied territories past living in squaller, it would help a lot.

That's it in a nutshell.  I reckon that Bader-Meinhof and the Red Army Factions are the only examples in history of affluent terrorists and that was more of a "political" thing, plus Germans are just plain odd.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

AZtucson

• Censor
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 03:44:31 PM »

The more I thought about, the more I sorta like the idea.  Like it in the sense that it shows Obama is willing to break presidential tradition by not laying down for Israel.  I'm sure it's a big factor in the Arab worled hating us, that we've kissed Jewish ass for decades.

Israel's incursions into Gaza were precisely timed for the lame duck portion of Bush's term, when no one was likely to say/do anything to stop them.  And it conveniently ended when Obama was sworn in.

I just think we could have done it cheaper.  Like a telegram to Israel saying "We ain't your bitch no more."

AZtucson

• Censor
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 03:56:01 PM »

It won't wholly solve it, but if you can get the Palestinians in the former occupied territories past living in squaller, it would help a lot.   Then let the other Arab states take care of the rest of the Palestinians living in refugee camps in their countries.

I doubt it will help at all, except in the way I mentioned in the post above.  In reality this thing infuriates me even though I'm behind Obama as president.  What the fuck are we doing sending billions over there when people here losing their homes and healthcare, and this recession is far from over?  If this was up for referendum vote I'd vote no without a qualm.

"Winning hearts and minds" didn't work in Viet Nam or Iraq.  Israel will still be ready to fuck over the Palestinians whenever they can, and the hothead extremist Palestinians will still continue terrorism when they can.

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009, 04:08:35 PM »

I doubt it will help at all, except in the way I mentioned in the post above.  In reality this thing infuriates me even though I'm behind Obama as president.  What the fuck are we doing sending billions over there when people here losing their homes and healthcare, and this recession is far from over?  If this was up for referendum vote I'd vote no without a qualm.

"Winning hearts and minds" didn't work in Viet Nam or Iraq.  Israel will still be ready to fuck over the Palestinians whenever they can, and the hothead extremist Palestinians will still continue terrorism when they can.

"Winning hearts and minds" with bombs and bullets when you invade their country??? You fucking arrogant ignorant cunt.  I can't believe anyone could imagine they would be liked when invading someone elses country and murdering their women and children.   Seriously dude... that is just stoopid :huh:

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 04:23:41 PM »

Bottom line to me is, the USA needs to start being a bit selfish these days. No aide to anyone till we get our financial shit together, and get that deficit under control. If folks gotta go hungry, and die of preventable disease... so be it. It's called natural selection, and the world is overpopulated anyway.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 383
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 06:18:30 PM »

Bottom line to me is, the USA needs to start being a bit selfish these days. No aide to anyone till we get our financial shit together, and get that deficit under control. If folks gotta go hungry, and die of preventable disease... so be it. It's called natural selection, and the world is overpopulated anyway.

fucken aye!  :authority:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 06:25:00 PM »

"Winning hearts and minds" with bombs and bullets when you invade their country??? You fucking arrogant ignorant cunt.  I can't believe anyone could imagine they would be liked when invading someone elses country and murdering their women and children.   Seriously dude... that is just stoopid :huh:

How about Germany?

The Allies deliberately targeted civilians in 'round the clock' bombing during WW2 and yet I am sure there were plenty of Germans who greeted their liberators with open arms.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 06:58:34 PM »

How about Germany?

The Allies deliberately targeted civilians in 'round the clock' bombing during WW2 and yet I am sure there were plenty of Germans who greeted their liberators with open arms.

In that case "the liberators" presence signaled the end of civilian casualties rather than the escalation of them.    There is also the small consideration of the fact that the Germans knew they had it coming as they were the protagonists who started the war by invading a shitload of Europe.

Fuck knows why Palestinians are viewed as badly as they are, considering they only want what is due to them... Fuck the jews

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009, 07:16:07 PM »

"Winning hearts and minds" with bombs and bullets when you invade their country??? You fucking arrogant ignorant cunt.  I can't believe anyone could imagine they would be liked when invading someone elses country and murdering their women and children.   Seriously dude... that is just stoopid :huh:

Thats not what he meant but no doubt he'll clear that up himself  :hide:

And yeah, it would be fucking sweet if the reasoning behind the timing of the yidds blitzing Gaza backfired on the fuckers in giving Obama a very nice "out"  :2thumbs: :angrynana:

Peter Perfect

• Governor
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2009, 07:29:38 PM »

Thats not what he meant but no doubt he'll clear that up himself  :hide:

And yeah, it would be fucking sweet if the reasoning behind the timing of the yidds blitzing Gaza backfired on the fuckers in giving Obama a very nice "out"  :2thumbs: :angrynana:

..<shrug>.. I assumed he was inferring that their acts of "police action" were designed to win heart and minds... My bad if he wasn't.   
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.421 seconds with 42 queries.