ThirdRailForum

• October 23, 2017, 08:23:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Police Brutality?  (Read 1969 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 383
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Police Brutality?
« on: March 03, 2009, 01:47:01 PM »

Watch this video as the teen girl loosens her shoe and casually flips it at an officer and then the deputy goes berserker on her.

I haven't had a chance to research the underlying story but what are the chances the deputy charged her with assaulting a police officer for the shoe thing before someone got a hold of the video?

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
Re: Police Brutality?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 02:05:43 PM »

Watch this video as the teen girl loosens her shoe and casually flips it at an officer and then the deputy goes berserker on her.

I haven't had a chance to research the underlying story but what are the chances the deputy charged her with assaulting a police officer for the shoe thing before someone got a hold of the video?

It would appear that you haven't had a chance to read the posts in your own forum  ::)

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php/topic,483.0.html  Post #12

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 02:07:35 PM »

The officer claims he was injured by the shoe. :lmao:

They told her to take the shoes off and she flippantly kicked one at the popo.  Apparently, they had been jawing back and forth...what do you expect from a rebellious teen. 

She looked like she was going to fight back, but on second glance it might have been a defense move.  Once she realized shit hit the fan she told them she wasn't resisting and the cop still Rihanna'd her face. 

Later other jailers realized she needed medical attention and were the ones who investigated.  That cop already had popped one off on someone on two different occasions in the line of duty (deemed righteous shoots), and he would have gotten away with this if it wasn't for those other jailers.  They should cold case the other shootings and put that guy in his place.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 02:09:38 PM »

It would appear that you haven't had a chance to read the posts in your own forum  ::)

I said the exact same thing by PM to someone trying to get me to post in another forum less than 24 hours ago.  :lol:
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 02:21:29 PM »

The officer claims he was injured by the shoe. :lmao:

They told her to take the shoes off and she flippantly kicked one at the popo.  Apparently, they had been jawing back and forth...what do you expect from a rebellious teen. 

She looked like she was going to fight back, but on second glance it might have been a defense move.  Once she realized shit hit the fan she told them she wasn't resisting and the cop still Rihanna'd her face. 

Later other jailers realized she needed medical attention and were the ones who investigated.  That cop already had popped one off on someone on two different occasions in the line of duty (deemed righteous shoots), and he would have gotten away with this if it wasn't for those other jailers.  They should cold case the other shootings and put that guy in his place.

Nice job on the background. I understand that the officer was charged with something but whether the girl was charged with assaulting an officer is what I'd like to know.

An officer is justified in using force only to the point to subduing an offender. Other than flinging the shoe this girl never resisted or made any move to warrant the kind of over the top response from the officer. By his actions including grabbing and pulling her by the hair I can tell this type of conduct was nothing new to him.

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 04:29:25 PM »

Last I read was that just the officer had been charged.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 04:37:49 PM »

Stupid bitch deserves everything she gets. God, they'd even given her an en-suite single room the ungrateful slapper. No wonder they were pissed when she assaulted them so visciously. I bet she's a daddies girl used to getting everything here own way!

That'll learn her  :slap:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 05:13:31 PM »

Well, I did some digging and found out that she was only 15 at the time and arrested for "stealing" her parents car. The reason why I was so interested in knowing if she was charged with assaulting a police officer is because that's usually what happens when there isn't a camera to capture what really went on.

By the time the case is in front of a judge, all you have is the officer(s) word and an arrest report saying that officer was physically assaulted with a shoe in a manner likely to cause bodily harm against the word of a rebellious teen. Sure enough...

The deputy recommended charges of third-degree assault and auto theft against Calhoun. A detective assigned to follow up saw the video and immediately flagged it for supervisors.

The Sheriff's Office is reviewing Schene's report and the report of the second deputy, Travis Brunner, as part of the internal investigation that could result in discipline, a spokesman said Monday. Brunner and Schene's reports both said the shoe struck Schene in the right shin, causing "bruising, bleeding and pain."

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/402005_schene03.html

For the sake of identification in the quote above, the name of overzealous primal goon who felt the need to pummel the piss out of a defenseless 15 year old girl to let her know who's in control is Paul Schene (hello, Google lurkers). The girl's name is Malika Calhoun.

Anyone who thinks this was justified, you try and beat your child like that in public and see how many charges you'll face. The fact that he's a cop who is suppose to protect children from beatings such as that is what is most appalling.

Thus far he's only facing FOURTH degree misdemeanor assault charges by the State (he reccomended THIRD DEGREE assault against her for the shoe thing) and still hasnt been fired in what sounds to be the reaction of a typical good ole boy network but the feds are looking to file felony charges against him and deservedly so. These fucking meatheads with badges need to be eradicated.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 05:25:16 PM »

I think the cop had a "Mississippi Burning" flashback and just wanted to beat a nigger.

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 05:27:28 PM »

Out of curiosity, what did the stupid lil wench do to be in jail in the first place? Anyone know? 15 seems a bit young to be in a jail, instead of Juvenile.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 05:35:50 PM »

I think the cop had a "Mississippi Burning" flashback and just wanted to beat a nigger.

Can you imagine the outrage if the girl was black? That's why I dont buy the race card thing. The bad cops out there really dont care if theyre beating a nigger or 15 year old 110 lb girl. They're just going to beat the fuck out of anyone who disses them because they have a badge and the authority to do so and get away with it.

Out of curiosity, what did the stupid lil wench do to be in jail in the first place? Anyone know? 15 seems a bit young to be in a jail, instead of Juvenile.

She went out on a joyride with a friend in her parent's car which was reported stolen. Had this gone to trial without video, the two dirty cops would have probably said something like she appeared to be under the influence of mass quantities of PCP, was violently attacking police officers and resisted while being restrained.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 05:40:43 PM »

These fucking meatheads with badges need to be eradicated.

I believe it's the opinion of most of the rest of the world that all your coppers are of this ilk. For a nation that's supposed to be at the top of the evolutionary tree your interviewing technique leaves a lot to be desired.  :sad:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 05:57:49 PM »

I believe it's the opinion of most of the rest of the world that all your coppers are of this ilk. For a nation that's supposed to be at the top of the evolutionary tree your interviewing technique leaves a lot to be desired.  :sad:

There's plenty of domestics here who believe the same thing including as I alluded to before, many black people who regard all cops as a scourge and that's a shame. Without question, most cops are professionals who play by rules and would never do something like that. I know quite a few of them and have also been close to getting my arse beaten by a meathead like that before he was arrested himself and charged with murder for a death while ripping off drug dealers in Miami.

It's the few bad apples which give all cops a bad name and in my opinion, some areas of the country and police departments have many more bad apples than others. It all starts at the top with the Chief and captains or Sheriff. They need to set an example to their own force and insure the public that dirtbags like this will not be allowed on the force and will be severely punished if they slip through.

Yet in Seattle, this guy is still on the force getting paid and is charged with only a FOURTH degree misdemeanor which is about the same as getting a traffic ticket. A step above it. That's not the way to gain the public trust. I don't think most states even have bother to have misdemeanors of that class.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009, 06:06:56 PM »

Can you imagine the outrage if the girl was black?

she is.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 06:14:23 PM »

she is.

lol, she doesn't look like it in the video but oh well. I can't wait to hear what Rev. Al and Rev. Jesse have to say about this.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 06:32:32 PM »

I don't believe women should be hit at all. However, I'm not feeling sorry for this woman in this instance. I saw her interviewed on American TV with her father.

The cop did over-react.

He may need a break from his job.

I am sure he'll get one now.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 06:42:51 PM »

However, I'm not feeling sorry for this woman in this instance. I saw her interviewed on American TV with her father.

What on earth could a 15 year old child have said on TV that would lead you to have no sympathy for her being beaten by a bully in a uniform?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 06:59:28 PM »

lol, she doesn't look like it in the video but oh well. I can't wait to hear what Rev. Al and Rev. Jesse have to say about this.

She's not "Wesley Snipes" black, but "Tiger Woods" black.  Maybe it'll will be under their radar for a few weeks.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009, 07:03:31 PM »

He may need a break from his job.

Second biggest understatement of this whole incident.  The biggest:

The girl's father:  "Maybe he (the officer) shouldn't be in that line of work."

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2009, 07:13:20 PM »

Thus far he's only facing FOURTH degree misdemeanor assault charges by the State (he reccomended THIRD DEGREE assault against her for the shoe thing) and still hasnt been fired in what sounds to be the reaction of a typical good ole boy network but the feds are looking to file felony charges against him and deservedly so. These fucking meatheads with badges need to be eradicated.

Fuckin A.  I do my bit to make the fuckers back down when they hassle me.

Even our Assistant Police Commissioner was part of a group of Pigs that pack raped women and rogered them with their batons.  All but the Assistant police commissioner were found guilty (Brad Shipton and Bob Schollum were found guilty of a couple of other rapes that Rickard charged with).  Clint Rickards got off cause he steadfastly maintained "it was consensual and denied allegations of a baton being used.  That was only a few years ago... he's now "deemed fit to be lawyer" so there ya go.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10542846

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.592 seconds with 39 queries.