ThirdRailForum

• August 21, 2017, 03:56:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Obama= "the rock"  (Read 828 times)

plus minus reset

flawlesshumilityTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • flawlesshumility probably just rolled in here.
Obama= "the rock"
« on: March 04, 2009, 05:34:17 AM »

so....its a stretch I know.  During the whole campaign trail I kept having this feeling sweep over me.  You know the feeling, the one where you see someone in a movie, that you dont recognize right away, but you know you have seen them in another film.  Similar to the feeling you get when your in a bar with your long time gf, and a girl you might or might not have fucked in the arse once or twice says hi to you and her.

I kept thinking "where the fuck have I heard that voice before?"  Then tonight, BLAMO! it hit me full force.  Just imagine obama yelling instead of speaking.  maybe itll come to you as well.

then listen here

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 195
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Obama= "the rock"
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 06:50:07 AM »

obama appears to be as dumb as a rock from what ive heard of his policies.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 264
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 08:30:00 AM »

obama appears to be as dumb as a rock from what ive heard of his policies.

So, you want 4 more years of Bush?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

• Aedile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 02:18:58 PM »

so yeah, this wasnt supposed to turn into a convo about his policies, more just a convo about his voice.

dont say i didnt try to bring something to the forum.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 02:39:17 PM »

I made the same connection months ago during the campaign trial while watching his speeches, especially near the end. I think I made a reference to it here or FC to the tune of "if you smell what Ba-rack is cooking".

I've seen enough similarities to know that Obama must be a Dwayne Johnson fan and incorporated some of his crowd interaction moves into his speeches. If you saw his recent appearance with the crowd when he was in Ft Myers, that was classic Ba-rock.
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 08:01:57 PM »

Chicago Police today reported finding a John Doe male body in the Chicago
River. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive narcotics consumption.

He was wearing black fishnet stockings, a red garter belt, a strap-on dildo,
stiletto ankle-strap 5-inch heels, and an Obama t-shirt. He also had a
cucumber stuffed up his anus.

The police thoughtfully removed the Obama t-shirt to spare the family any
unnecessary embarrassment

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 10:45:11 PM »

If the rock was up for election I bet he'd get in too. And all the women would be voting. And throwing their panties at the ballot box haha!

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 03:56:30 PM »

But.....The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) can speak coherently without a teleprompter.  Obama stammers and utters plenty of Uhhhs and ummmmms.

Now ya done it.....flawless.....I smell a cage match at Summerslam coming  :lmao:

• Aedile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 04:26:19 PM »

But.....The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) can speak coherently without a teleprompter.  Obama stammers and utters plenty of Uhhhs and ummmmms.

Now ya done it.....flawless.....I smell a cage match at Summerslam coming  :lmao:

you people......

When you say all of these things, remember two things.  What bush sounded like when he spoke (heh, heh) and that obama is human.  humans say uuhh, and ummm, in almost any language, across the globe.

piss off.

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 04:33:16 PM »

you people......

When you say all of these things, remember two things.  What bush sounded like when he spoke (heh, heh) and that obama is human.  humans say uuhh, and ummm, in almost any language, across the globe.

piss off.

Why yes they do but, not for 15 seconds straight several times during an interview.  And yes, G.W. sounded like a fucking idiot too.

Pres. Obama is a wonderful speaker IF it's scripted.  Left to ad lib he's lost.

AZtucson

• Censor
  • AZtucson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 08:28:47 PM »

Chicago Police today reported finding a John Doe male body in the Chicago
River. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive narcotics consumption.

He was wearing black fishnet stockings, a red garter belt, a strap-on dildo,
stiletto ankle-strap 5-inch heels, and an Obama t-shirt. He also had a
cucumber stuffed up his anus.

The police thoughtfully removed the Obama t-shirt to spare the family any
unnecessary embarrassment

That guy was j. Edgar Hoover's body washed out of the casket.

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »

That guy was j. Edgar Hoover's body washed out of the casket.

:lol:  He was obviously a trend setter in his day... washing and all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.317 seconds with 42 queries.