ThirdRailForum

• July 26, 2017, 02:55:35 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I had to do CPR tonite  (Read 887 times)

plus minus reset

double helixTopic starter

• down and out
  • Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • double helix probably just rolled in here.
I had to do CPR tonite
« on: March 08, 2009, 12:30:12 AM »

Have you ever?

Some dude, drunk and reeking, got hit by a car in the intersection by my house. Several people got out to look and one guy said he knew CPR. Well, I figured, since I just renewed my card and all...

We pumped and blew and pumped and blew for nearly half an hour and still the guy wasn't breathing when they loaded him in the ambulance. Blood was everywhere. It was bad.

And, he puked about half way through the rescue opperation. Thank god I had my face sheild.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
Re: I had to do CPR tonite
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 12:34:56 AM »

Some dude, drunk and reeking. pumped and blew and pumped and blew for nearly half an hour. Blood was everywhere. It was bad.

And, he puked about half way through. Thank god I had my face sheild.

Soooo, your date didn't go as planned eh?  :grin:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

double helixTopic starter

• down and out
  • Aedile
  • double helix probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 12:54:10 AM »

Soooo, your date didn't go as planned eh?  :grin:
Oh, you'er wicked Ange.

LKTraz

• Environmentally Incorrect
  • Quaestor
  • LKTraz probably just rolled in here.
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 10:03:42 AM »

I ran with the ambulance crew in Tremont,PA (lived there for 14 years) as a volunteer for 8 years.  I performed CPR a dozen or so times over the course and only got one person that it was ultimately successful with.

Realize that CPR is actually a last ditch effort since you're working on someone who is technically already dead.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 363
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 02:00:09 PM »

I think i read something where the red cross or somebody said that you no longer have to give mouth to mouth to someone while doing CPR.

The only way i would give mouth to mouth to a stranger is if it was a hot chick AND she didnt reek of alcohol or smoke stink. I'd pump their chest but that's about it.

Their family better pray to Jesus starting right now that I dont get a triceps cramp if i come across an accident scene involving their loved ones and start doing cpr.
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

OJ Simpson

• White women only
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • OJ Simpson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 01:45:40 PM »

LOL!!!

I learned CPR several years ago and almost had to use it once. The first thing the guy teaching us said if you do CPR, chances are the person is going to vomit, and gave us all face shields.

Would I ever use CPR? Maybe, if it benefited me, most definitely or if it was a smoking hot broad. If it didn't, chances are I would watch the poor bastard suffer like the rest of the crowd.
If the glove does not fit.............

LKTraz

• Quaestor
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 06:09:30 PM »

CPR New YorK City style:

Performed from across the street. 
When you witness someone having an apparent heart attack you holler over......
"Yo!  You betta get up befoah you fuckin' die!"

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 05:02:51 PM »

CPR New YorK City style:

Isn't that where you relieve them of their Rolex whilst you take the pulse?  :stir:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 05:06:35 PM »

Isn't that where you relieve them of their Rolex whilst you take the pulse?  :stir:

:rotf: :rotf:

An Error Has Occurred!
This user has STD's Please spread the love before giving it to this user again.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 05:26:38 PM »

This user has STD's

Don't worry mate, i've had the old penis parasol and it's nothing that a few shots won't sort out.  :vc:

P.S. Who've you been negging to need to spread it first you naughty Petey?  :lol:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

LKTraz

• Quaestor
  • Bitter Clinger
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 10:01:41 AM »

That's the Brooklyn version  :lmao:

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.318 seconds with 41 queries.