ThirdRailForum

• July 23, 2017, 10:52:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Child Preachers - lordy lordy lordy  (Read 368 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Child Preachers - lordy lordy lordy
« on: March 08, 2009, 06:16:07 AM »

I don't mind laughing at Americans and people with Tourettes but there are times when I don't know whether to laugh or cry.......

I'm not one for telling young kids to get out there and rob bikes and spray paint walls but that little twat needs to get out and do some shop lifting before its all to late  :hammer:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

AZtucson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • AZtucson probably just rolled in here.
Re: Child Preachers - lordy lordy lordy
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 07:48:28 AM »

Following in a famous line of young American preachers.....Jim Jones and David Koresh.

Why is his head shaped like an egg?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.338 seconds with 35 queries.