ThirdRailForum

• September 19, 2017, 11:44:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lets talk...  (Read 919 times)

plus minus reset

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
Lets talk...
« on: March 12, 2009, 08:48:41 AM »

...about something other than politics, religion and money.

It's sooooooo fucking boring after a while so anybody who is getting a bit sick of it is welcome to join me in here for a break.

How about lemurs, I don't really know what one is but I sort of want to find out.

Does anybody here know anything about lemurs?

You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
Re: Lets talk...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 09:26:54 AM »

Yes, let me tell you about Lemurs....evil little creatures that have a strong belief in God. And ya know what? I hear-tell theyve started their own party..called Lemurism. Scary shit man, they want to raise taxes and stuff.

Kill'em all, I say.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 09:59:27 AM »

Sneaky little fuckers the lot of em!

Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 10:15:18 AM »

Hypothetically, if I had a dead hooker in the boot of my car how many lemurs do you think I would need to get rid of her?

Do lemurs eat human flesh?

-Michael Parenti

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 10:45:26 AM »

That feisty-looking one in that pic looks like it might.

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 10:53:38 AM »

Yeah, the others are just waiting for him to make his move.

-Michael Parenti

emmie

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • emmie probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 11:09:33 AM »

...about something other than politics, religion and money.

It's sooooooo fucking boring after a while so anybody who is getting a bit sick of it is welcome to join me in here for a break.

How about lemurs, I don't really know what one is but I sort of want to find out.

Does anybody here know anything about lemurs?
Geezus Christ JamesBlonde, if you are going to accuse me of something, you could at least attempt not to do it yourself,  you mindless idiot.

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 12:00:54 PM »

-Michael Parenti

emmie

• Lictor
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »

No James, that's something you'll nevah be, a successful troll... Too many Xishi's out there willing to take your money....

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 12:40:46 PM »

Well now you're here everyone can see for themselves what a cunt you are.

Enjoy your inevitable b&.

-Michael Parenti

emmie

• Lictor
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 12:48:05 PM »

Well now you're here everyone can see for themselves what a cunt you are.

Enjoy your inevitable b&.
Hey you brought me up.

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 12:53:01 PM »

Because I knew you'd be too stupid to resist the bait.

:snack:

-Michael Parenti

emmie

• Lictor
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 12:55:24 PM »

Because I knew you'd be too stupid to resist the bait.

:snack:
Theres no bait you stupid jerk.  You seriously believe I'm the reason RR and CRF went down because you are a fucking idiot.

It's ok, everyone knows it.  Live with it.

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 12:58:15 PM »

Theres no bait you stupid jerk.  You seriously believe I'm the reason RR and CRF went down because you are a fucking idiot.

It's ok, everyone know it.  Live with it.

Not sure what to say to this, I don't speak Retardese.

Enjoy the shitstorm guys.

:D

BTW those holiday snaps you sent me of you came out great, this one is my fave...

-Michael Parenti

emmie

• Lictor
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 12:59:37 PM »

Oh wow nice fat lame....well good to see you got your internet back on and you aren't having to go to library anymore! I know living on the streets wasn't easy!

xoxox

JimmyBlondeTopic starter

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 01:04:37 PM »

So anyway, back to lemurs...

According to wikipedia

The term "lemur" is derived from the Latin word lemures, meaning "spirits of the night"

so there is some evidence to suggest that they have been used in the past for dead hooker disposal.

-Michael Parenti
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.336 seconds with 37 queries.