ThirdRailForum

• July 28, 2017, 07:21:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: America: Nation of Pussies.  (Read 1783 times)

plus minus reset

Deviouz1Topic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
America: Nation of Pussies.
« on: March 15, 2009, 06:32:56 PM »

exhibit A:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11,_2001_attacks

During the hijacking of the airplanes, the hijackers used box-cutter knives to kill flight attendants, passengers, and crew members, including the captain of Flight 11, John Ogonowski.[11][12] Some passengers were able to make phone calls using the cabin airphone service and mobile phones,[13][14] and provide details, including that several hijackers were aboard each plane, that mace or other form of noxious chemical spray, such as tear gas or pepper spray was used, and that some people aboard had been stabbed.[15][16][17][18] The 9/11 Commission established that two of the hijackers had recently purchased Leatherman multi-function hand tools.[19] A flight attendant on Flight 11, a passenger on Flight 175, and passengers on Flight 93 mentioned that the hijackers had bombs, but one of the passengers also mentioned he thought the bombs were fake. No traces of explosives were found at the crash sites, and the 9/11 Commission believed the bombs were probably fake.[11]

box cutters and a couple of Leathermans.

wat? how exactly is it that an overwhelmingly superior force is deterred by five guys with pocketknives essentially?

pussies.

exhibit B:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_massacre

a lone gunman with two handguns walks into a university and kills 32 before shooting himself.

Cho's first attack after entering Norris occurred in an advanced hydrology engineering class taught by Professor G. V. Loganathan in room 206. Cho first shot and killed the professor, then continued shooting, killing nine of the 13 students in the room and injuring two others; only two survived unharmed.[1] Next, Cho went across the hall to room 207, in which instructor Christopher James Bishop was teaching German. Cho killed Bishop and then commenced shooting students, killing four and wounding six others.[1] Cho then moved on to Norris 211 and 204, reloading and shooting students and professors in classrooms and in the hallway, returning to most classrooms more than once. By the end of this second attack, which continued for nine minutes after the first 9-1-1 call was received and about 10 to 12 minutes in total, Cho had fired at least 174 rounds,[17] killing 30 people and wounding 17 more.

lets just pretend there were only 32 people in the building total which is FAR from the mark. how the FUCK is it that 1 guy with 2 handguns can simply walk through a uni campus and just start slaughtering people?

pussies.

and heres why.

the american public has been raised to act exactly like sheep for generations, more specifically the last 60 years or so. when there is trouble you look the other way or you call for the "authorities". youre not supposed to act to defend yourself or others, you get away as fast as you can and call for someone to save you.  dont ever endanger yourself when faced with a life threatening situation, you might get hurt. just close your eyes and hope someone comes to make the monsters go away.

theres a girl that went to school here that was expelled because she defended herself when attacked by three other girls. there are many witnesses who agree that the girl was definitely attacked by the three and there is no doubt that she was simply defending herself. apparently nowdays, at least in my area, youre not allowed to defend yourself on school property. its "contributing to the violence" as it were. violence is an unacceptable resolution to an issue under any and all circumstances even if you are in physical danger. unless of course its government sanctioned. then its alright. follow orders because "ours is not to question why, ours is to do or die".

someone attacks you on the street with their fists. you defend yourself. you drop him and he hits his head on the curb and dies. manslaughter.

we are breeding and training pussies.

a nation of them.

"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 253
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: America: Nation of Pussies.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 02:18:09 AM »

shoo....

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 364
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 01:40:49 PM »

I agree partly with that but the 9-11 hijackings were a special case. Up to that time, the normal protocol in airline hijackings were that the plane would land somewhere, the hijacker would ask for more fuel or someone to be released from prison and eventually most of the passengers would be safely released. Maybe a Jew or some guy in the military would be sacrificed and others beaten to show that the hijackers mean business but most would get out safe. That's what I would have expected.

I can mentally put myself in that situation and even though I have supreme confidence that I can knock a 5' 6" camel molester wielding a box cutter halfway across the plane with a well placed thrust kick to the chest and choke him out in about 10 secs, I wouldn't have done shit aboard the first or maybe even second flight. No sense to play hero when the odds are in your favor going by past experience.

However, if I were on a subsequent flight and heard the news that an organization of hijackers are systematically crashing planes into buildings, then I wouldn't hesitate to go Chuck Norris on the hijackers and Im sure others would follow. You have nothing to lose and Im not going to just sit there and contemplate dying at the hands of Arab terrorists for the next 20 mins. At least one of them is going to go out before me.

That's probably what some of the passengers thought on the flight that crashed in PA, unfortunately they couldnt break through the cockpit door in their attempt to do something. The one that crashed into the Pentagon appeared to be loaded with sheep.
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 11:26:40 PM »

I have to agree with Brain here- depends on the circumstances of course. I can't see any one countrie's people doing anything better though. People are people regrdless of where they are. Flight regulations are fairly similar in most international airports/flights (not counting the smaller countries that are flying within their own borders in much smaller aircraft). Maybe I am being a dumbass but while I agree a lot of Americans are becoming/raising fucking pussy asses, in these instances I'd like to see how every other country reacts before we generalize.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 08:05:04 PM »

I remember thinking exactly the same thing about those box-cutters. BTW to call them pocket knives would be an overstatement. If some stupid faggot pulled one of those on me I would laugh in his face.

Dual handguns is a different story but class rooms are always full of things to throw and cause a diversion, it isn't rocket science, I thought the brain was supposed to fire up and provide some adrenaline when things got tough?

Too many people just don't care about anyone but themselves, that's the problem. Survival requires co-operation.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Deviouz1Topic starter

• Governor
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 01:48:09 PM »

shoo....

what exactly led you to believe i am a troll? i would be the worst troll on the planet.

I agree partly with that but the 9-11 hijackings were a special case. Up to that time, the normal protocol in airline hijackings were that the plane would land somewhere, the hijacker would ask for more fuel or someone to be released from prison and eventually most of the passengers would be safely released.

i dont really think it was a "special case". i think they realized that we are a nation of pussies and took advantage of it. they knew there was no way in hell anyone was going to risk their own neck to save themselves because that is how we are raised.

I can mentally put myself in that situation and even though I have supreme confidence that I can knock a 5' 6" camel molester wielding a box cutter halfway across the plane with a well placed thrust kick to the chest and choke him out in about 10 secs, I wouldn't have done shit aboard the first or maybe even second flight. No sense to play hero when the odds are in your favor going by past experience.

the p[roblem is that its highly likely that if it happened again things would unfold the exact same way simply because we are programmed to do it that way.

However, if I were on a subsequent flight and heard the news that an organization of hijackers are systematically crashing planes into buildings, then I wouldn't hesitate to go Chuck Norris on the hijackers and Im sure others would follow. You have nothing to lose and Im not going to just sit there and contemplate dying at the hands of Arab terrorists for the next 20 mins. At least one of them is going to go out before me.

That's probably what some of the passengers thought on the flight that crashed in PA, unfortunately they couldnt break through the cockpit door in their attempt to do something. The one that crashed into the Pentagon appeared to be loaded with sheep.

oh please lol no one knows what happened on that plane, that entire movie, what was it? flight 93 or some shit? anyway its pure conjecture on the part of the author. you know how hollywood is, they take something and glam it up to show how "heroic" the characters are when in reality they dont have a fucking clue what happened as everyone who was there is dead. the simple fact that they turned it into a movie without knowing what happened is testament to the fact that theyll do anything for a buck. especially if they can play on the emotions of the audience.

I have to agree with Brain here- depends on the circumstances of course. I can't see any one countrie's people doing anything better though. People are people regrdless of where they are. Flight regulations are fairly similar in most international airports/flights (not counting the smaller countries that are flying within their own borders in much smaller aircraft). Maybe I am being a dumbass but while I agree a lot of Americans are becoming/raising fucking pussy asses, in these instances I'd like to see how every other country reacts before we generalize.

honestly i couldnt care less about how other countries citizens would react. the only question i really have is what would WW2 vets have done in that situation? would they have huddled like sheep when cho walked from classroom to classroom slaughtering people? would they have heard gunshots and screams and tried to hunker down under their desks hoping not to be seen so the monster would get bored and wander away?

I remember thinking exactly the same thing about those box-cutters. BTW to call them pocket knives would be an overstatement. If some stupid faggot pulled one of those on me I would laugh in his face.

Dual handguns is a different story but class rooms are always full of things to throw and cause a diversion, it isn't rocket science, I thought the brain was supposed to fire up and provide some adrenaline when things got tough?

not only that but there were like 4 classrooms he hit. at some point one would think that SOMEONE in one of those rooms would have the balls, when they heard the first shot, to see what was going on and do something about it. it takes time to get from on slaughterhouse to the next plus he had to reload plus the time it takes to empty clips, this wasnt something like a bomb went off and no one had time to react. instead everyone basically shit themselves and stuck their head in the sand. all of the bodies were contained within the rooms, none in any of the hallways indicating that that is exactly what happened.

Too many people just don't care about anyone but themselves, that's the problem. Survival requires co-operation.

that IS how they are being taught though. if you teach a kid that doesnt know any better to think that 4+4 = 400 then how can you blame him if he thinks 4+4=400? better example. tell a 3 year old theres a man who lives in the clouds that knows all and will burn your soul for eternity if you dont obey and worship him. then tell that 3 year old that his first rule is "Thou Shalt Not Kill". unless of course youre stoning a disobedient child in which case its ok.

bah... im rambling. you get my point. train someone to do something and thats what theyll do/say/think/believe when the time comes regardless of circumstances and it all stems from "oh noes, we wouldnt want little jimmy to skin his knee so were going to make him wear kneepads and fine the parents if they are caught riding their bike without a helmet on. kids get fucking hurt. sometimes its the only way they learn things. it even branches out to things like freakish parents that insist that Litte Suzie" sani-wipe her hands every time she touches anything. yeah, lets take away all the germs and pad every room and table, fuck it lets put them all in little bubbles so nothing bad ever happens to them. then one day the bubble breaks and they die from the common cold cause their immune system has never been exposed to anything.

damnit there i go again...

=/

anyway, yeah. lol
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 02:53:32 PM »

oh please lol no one knows what happened on that plane, that entire movie, what was it? flight 93 or some shit? anyway its pure conjecture on the part of the author. you know how hollywood is, they take something and glam it up to show how "heroic" the characters are when in reality they dont have a fucking clue what happened as everyone who was there is dead. the simple fact that they turned it into a movie without knowing what happened is testament to the fact that theyll do anything for a buck. especially if they can play on the emotions of the audience.

That's not true, during the cockpit siege the mic on the plane was left open and the chilling audio tapes were publicly released by the government years after 9/11. You get a good idea of the struggle and what was happening during the last few minutes of the flight. One of the hijackers is even heard announcing to the passengers before that that "everything will be alright, just stay in your seats." Plus there were the multiple phone calls to the ground (mostly to family members) which provided a picture of the situation.

Of course, Hollywood uses its creative license and tries to portray them all as courageous heroes who gave their lives in order to prevent Washington from being attacked. Even the President said that several times. Bullshit, it was a few brave passengers who were told about the other hijackings in New York and decided to take matters into their own hands to try and prevent the same fate from happening to them.

White Rabbit

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • White Rabbit needs to post more to get noticed.White Rabbit needs to post more to get noticed.White Rabbit needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 03:19:15 PM »

Amazingly, and i know this is hard to believe, but i have never been in a hostage situation.

Now i know you would assume, from the highly stylised, clipped, ice cold, precise nature of my prose that i was some Spillane like creation, a veritable street walking cheetah with a head full of napalm that pissed rocket fuel and banged broads, when i wasn't offing guys like it "aint no thang" with a swift clean karate chop to the hyoid bone.

But staggeringly, this is not the case.

My limited understanding of the facts is that a "box cutter", is designed mainly to cut boxes, my spotty biological knowledge hints that human flesh has less tensile strength than cardboard.

I may be wrong, but that bodes ill for me and my glowing baby soft skin...which is my living.

I would be tempted to follow the wisdom of Homer J, it's never steered me wrong in the past.

First, you gotta scream like a woman and keep sobbing until the other turns away in disgust. That's when it's time to kick some back! And then when he's lying on the ground, kick him in the rib, step on his neck and run like hell.

However as i understand it, this places me in a very low percentile group when it comes to males who post regularly on internet forums.

No, in my experience, most males who post often, on discussion forums, on their computers, tend to be well fucking handy, also they are often blessed with fantastic penile endowments too.

I assume that the weaker, less genitally gifted members of our society tend to avoid internet discussion forums in favour of less manly pursuits such as manual working, raising families or socialising with friends.

That aside, i feel certain that while Bra1n is fully equipped to deliver a chest high "thrust kick", he would first ask the terrorist if he wished to register for a quick Q&A session on the Third Rail in order to promote his latest futile hijack.

The man is an entrepreneur first and foremost, when he isn't getting busy in the dojo, he's all about TCB.

You walked into the party
Like you were walking onto a yacht
Your hat strategically dipped below one eye
Your scarf it was apricot

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 03:38:02 PM »

That had Stockholm syndrome written all over it  :snack:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 01:46:39 AM »

honestly i couldnt care less about how other countries citizens would react. the only question i really have is what would WW2 vets have done in that situation? would they have huddled like sheep when cho walked from classroom to classroom slaughtering people? would they have heard gunshots and screams and tried to hunker down under their desks hoping not to be seen so the monster would get bored and wander away?

can't compare civilians on an airplane with no military training to ww2 vets. Can't even compare them to any type of military trained soldiers current or former.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 03:31:34 AM »

That aside, i feel certain that while Bra1n is fully equipped to deliver a chest high "thrust kick", he would first ask the terrorist if he wished to register for a quick Q&A session on the Third Rail in order to promote his latest futile hijack.

The man is an entrepreneur first and foremost, when he isn't getting busy in the dojo, he's all about TCB.

You walked into the party
Like you were walking onto a yacht
Your hat strategically dipped below one eye
Your scarf it was apricot

I wanna let cho noe jou are da tru punk in da England. All my intelligent English fans noe about da Bra!n. The reel AAU national champon! I compete in da Atlanta, in da Las Vegas, in da Miami, da Columbus, da Orlando, in the New Or, eh ehh Orlen how eva you say it... in da Louisiana all ober dis country I fight and I beet all da jabronees one two tree. I'm not some piece of shit jabroni like HukHogan. I am da true All American AAU champon like da Iron Sheik and you are no good lowlife punk!

White Rabbit

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • White Rabbit needs to post more to get noticed.White Rabbit needs to post more to get noticed.White Rabbit needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 03:15:11 PM »

I must say Bra1n, that's a lovely monitor you appear to have....that bit of chocolate money on a ribbon obscures it a bit, but it seems crisp.

But then you are talking to a man who is working from a fourth hand CRT hulk of a monitor, hooked up to a bellows operated laptop with a cracked screen.

So i'm fairly easily impressed.

That video clip of Evil Blood just confused me though.

The old men
Lost in their overcoats,
Waiting for the sunset.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 06:05:19 PM »

That's just the lighting and reflections from my glossy monitor. I had my room lighting theme set to 'planetarium' when I took that.

AZtucson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • AZtucson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2009, 10:27:29 PM »

exhibit A:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11,_2001_attacks

box cutters and a couple of Leathermans.

wat? how exactly is it that an overwhelmingly superior force is deterred by five guys with pocketknives essentially?

pussies.

exhibit B:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_massacre

a lone gunman with two handguns walks into a university and kills 32 before shooting himself.

lets just pretend there were only 32 people in the building total which is FAR from the mark. how the FUCK is it that 1 guy with 2 handguns can simply walk through a uni campus and just start slaughtering people?

pussies.

and heres why.

the american public has been raised to act exactly like sheep for generations, more specifically the last 60 years or so. when there is trouble you look the other way or you call for the "authorities". youre not supposed to act to defend yourself or others, you get away as fast as you can and call for someone to save you.  dont ever endanger yourself when faced with a life threatening situation, you might get hurt. just close your eyes and hope someone comes to make the monsters go away.

theres a girl that went to school here that was expelled because she defended herself when attacked by three other girls. there are many witnesses who agree that the girl was definitely attacked by the three and there is no doubt that she was simply defending herself. apparently nowdays, at least in my area, youre not allowed to defend yourself on school property. its "contributing to the violence" as it were. violence is an unacceptable resolution to an issue under any and all circumstances even if you are in physical danger. unless of course its government sanctioned. then its alright. follow orders because "ours is not to question why, ours is to do or die".

someone attacks you on the street with their fists. you defend yourself. you drop him and he hits his head on the curb and dies. manslaughter.

we are breeding and training pussies.

a nation of them.

So how are those anabolic steroids working out for you?

Deviouz1Topic starter

• Governor
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2009, 09:21:18 AM »

ah yes. steroids. im a steroid user because i recognize that the american people put their heads in the sand when the shit hits the fan. let me guess, youd be right there with homer j right? grovelling for your life and shitting yourself. and since i assert that i wouldnt follow suit i must be an E-Thug or overly aggressive due to high levels of testosterone.

right.

sorry if i unintentionally called you a gaping axe wound and you took offense. it'll be ok, just bury your head, itll all go away soon.
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 09:59:35 AM »

It's quite simple to stand back and call someone a pussy in hindsight, especially never experiencing a situation. We'll never know the true deal behind the 9-11 hijackings, but you can bet your bottom fucking dollar if a bunch of sandniggers try that shit again with only box cutters in their hands, passengers will react appropriately. I truly believe, or want to, that the passengers were told, and believed that there were explosives on board.

As far as the VT thing.

We're talking about a bunch of well-to-do college kids for the most part, and we're also talking about 2 semi-auto handguns, probably capable of holding 15 round clips.

Once, at a party/small gathering, a dude came in the front door, pistol-whipped a friend of mine, and then put two in his brothers chest (another friend of mine) for fucking around with his girlfriend. Ya, I ran for cover like a bitch. And my buddy died. That was "only" a 38 revolver.

Walk a mile in someones moccasins before criticizing, eh?

About 10 years ago, after dark... across the street from me...the wife and I hear 3 gunshots. My immediate reaction? Turn off the lights in the house and get cover, and call 911. You have no fucking idea whats going on when you see nothing and hear gunshots, your self preservation instincts take over. Is it a fucking nut? Is it just some dumbass out there popping off rounds for fun? Is it a personal beef between a couple of folks? Is it a drive-by?

As it turns out, this happened to be a pissed off hubby who shot his wife twice, and then put one in his own head.

Ya, I coulda been a fucking hero and grabbed my gun and gone outside to investigate, and possibly confront what was going on....but why? And really, does that make me a "pussy?

Now, if ya wanna talk "pussies"

Clickity-click-click-click

:rotf:

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »

It's just plain stupid to challenge someone with a gun. Unless you know what you are doing and the guy is within arms length of you or nearby with their back turned, the best thing to do is to zig zag run out of the way. There's a point where discretion becomes the better part of valor and facing someone with a loaded gun almost always is it.

I cant say that any of the VT students who were trying to get out of the way were pussies. The pussy was the one pulling the trigger on the unarmed students.

Deviouz1Topic starter

• Governor
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2009, 06:12:16 PM »

walk a mile eh? well kind sir i have done exactly that. ive been shot at no less than three times throughout the course of my life. once was a little punk wanna be 4 corner hustler surrounded by about 15 of his friends vs myself, a buddy of mine and both our girlfriends. little bitch is lucky my buddy's g/f was driving who just took off, personally i would have tried to see how far i could shove his ass into the radiator first. one was an ex-best friend who got a little too drunk one night and spent a month eating with a straw as a result. and one was just some random fuck popping off shots at the neighborhood houses. i DO know what im talking about.

lmfao @ Angelina's idiot fan club. its not that it's violent, its that its too fucking sexy for soccer moms to deal with. i think theyre just feeling the raw burning desire to suck on her clit and whimper while she spanks them with a horse whip and are just making up any excuse they can to criticize it thereby "proving" that they are "morally superior".

It's just plain stupid to challenge someone with a gun. Unless you know what you are doing and the guy is within arms length of you or nearby with their back turned, the best thing to do is to zig zag run out of the way. There's a point where discretion becomes the better part of valor and facing someone with a loaded gun almost always is it.

I cant say that any of the VT students who were trying to get out of the way were pussies. The pussy was the one pulling the trigger on the unarmed students.

i wouldnt say he was a pussy. i would say however, that he was a fucking nutjob. in a situation like that yes, survival instincts kick in but it comes in two forms. fight or flight. if your first instinct in a dangerous situation is to run and hide and hope someone else deals with it then yes. imho youre a pussy. on the other hand if your first instinct is to fight that threat before it gets a chance to do any more harm than it already has then imo youre not. the problem is that too many people have that flight instinct and that is exactly how these kinds of things get as bad as they do. if more people's first thought is "fuck that this fucker is going down" then not only would it be more dangerous for these nutjobs to accomplish what theyre trying but the death toll would be a hell of a lot lower too.

but as Jimmy said:

"Too many people just don't care about anyone but themselves, that's the problem. Survival requires co-operation."

and i would add "lack a sense of community".

Quote from: kid

sry just noticed thats in britain. switch soccer mom to uptight bitch.
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

AZtucson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • AZtucson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »

walk a mile eh? well kind sir i have done exactly that. ive been shot at no less than three times throughout the course of my life. once was a little punk wanna be 4 corner hustler surrounded by about 15 of his friends vs myself, a buddy of mine and both our girlfriends. little bitch is lucky my buddy's g/f was driving who just took off, personally i would have tried to see how far i could shove his ass into the radiator first. one was an ex-best friend who got a little too drunk one night and spent a month eating with a straw as a result. and one was just some random fuck popping off shots at the neighborhood houses. i DO know what im talking about.

OK Rambo...let's take a look at yer harrowing experiences:

1. - The broad takes off, removing you from the scene.  So, did you yell nasty shit at him from 50 fucking yards away?  How terribly butch of you!

2. - Punching out drunks!!....wowzer!  Tell us how many flys you swatted that day, cuz it's just about as tough as nailing a drunk.  You coulda been a fucking gladiator, skippy!

3.- So someome was firing random shots in the neighborhood, and you did exactly.......what?

Are the Hell's Angels, Delta Force, and the Navy Seals just lined up at yer fucking door, begging yer bad self to join them after these fearless exploits?

Piffle....

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 01:31:36 AM »

It's quite simple to stand back and call someone a pussy in hindsight,

If it walks like a duck... etc.

I broke up a fight between a mate of mine and a 6 foot 7 Hells Angel once. Admittedly when it started I was pretty much frozen to the spot and scared shitless but I was damned if I was going to stand there and watch my mate get flogged and probably put into hospital for his impudence. The moment I made a move  and jumped in between them they both seemed to come to their senses.

What I am getting at is that if you take some action, any action, it will sometimes cause people to reconsider what they are doing. You don't need to be Rambo, I certainly am not, but if you want to stop something bad from happening then you have to be prepared to act. Things can only get worse if you do nothing. I'd rather go out fighting than on my knees like a bitch.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.566 seconds with 44 queries.