ThirdRailForum

• July 28, 2017, 07:13:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weird fucking irks  (Read 590 times)

plus minus reset

FipronilaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
Weird fucking irks
« on: March 17, 2009, 02:15:28 AM »

What irks the fuck out of you no matter how many times you see or hear it?

Me - It's fucking Celine Dion's fucking shreiking voice and weird chin-face, adults who have way huge gums and baby teeth, and people who have noses that make them look like piggies. All creepy shit I can't look at or listen to. Irks me.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Re: Weird fucking irks
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 09:25:48 AM »

Fuckers that "cham", y'know, eat like fucking donkeys showing the entire mouthful like some oral food washing machine, makes me want to stab the cunts in the eye with my fork, which I tell them, so they stop.

I blame my mum because if I did it I got cuffed across the chops  :slap:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

FipronilaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Your Mom
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 10:22:13 PM »

Oh shit! Yes! And motherfuckers that make squish noises while they eat! My kids must hate me. I don't let them do that shit.

FipronilaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 01:21:07 AM »

Dumb fucking gross ass women who drip shit on the floor and leave ass smears on the toilet at work. I mean wow - how the fuck do forget the last of your shit isn't done coming out??

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 02:46:43 PM »

Dumb fucking gross ass women who drip shit on the floor and leave ass smears on the toilet at work. I mean wow - how the fuck do forget the last of your shit isn't done coming out??

pardon me for asking, but do the streaks coincide with right about where the top of their ass crack would be when poised for a deposit?

methinks it may be a fat girl with an inability to reach certain areas of her anatomy.

oh, did i mention that that is one of my "irks" as it were?

i can understand fat. i can understand big boned. i can DEFINITELY understand phat in the BBBB sort of way(Big Beautiful Brown Booty). i can even understand thyroid issues that have to be managed with drugs and other medical conditions where they just cant help being rather large, but DAMN man... SOMEbody explain how some people manage to put on so much weight that they cant fucking MOVE off their bed. who gets them their food? who the FUCK has to catch the turds coming out of that shit cannon and has to clean the cheese out of their fat rolls? whoever it is should take some kind of moral responsibility for enabling these freaks of pure nastiness.

i say let the fucker starve for a few days and feed them just enough to keep them from dying. then induce SOME kind of motion in them for at least 1 hour a day, with a cattle prod if need be, followed by just enough food and water to to sustain their strength enough to do more "lard aerobics" the next day. 1 year of that and theyll be doing jumping jacks. or dead and not sucking money out of the govt in the form of disability cause they cant work in any reasonable capacity.

nasty fucks.
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

FipronilaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 12:29:20 AM »

Seriously - I don't care if you can't reach your ass- clean the goddamned seat off. It's lack of consideration for other people who can reach their ass. Seriously - ok you have a fat problem, fine - don't make everyone else suffer! Shit! Literally! Gah!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 09:05:39 AM »

All of the above, plus cottage-cheese-assed middle aged women and their leisure suit wearing husbands who bring their 85 non-English-speaking offspring to WalMart on Saturday morning, load up their carts with every fake food product and 1.99 on-sale plastic gadget, stand in front of me on line with my bottle of detergent and fabric softener, while the kids, who are icky and sticky from eating the candy while mom shops, touch me and my SO, run around like psychos, and generally cause discomfort. Then Fatty McNasty gets to the checkout and rings up the whole thing, wants to pay by check, and has no ID. So she argues. IN SPANISH. Then she says she'll pay by cash but some stuff has to be taken off, so we wait another 20 minutes while she decides which bag of gummy candy can go. While the kids whine and sniffle, and the husband stares at my boobs and smiles with both his brown teeth.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 03:34:39 AM »

All of the above, plus cottage-cheese-assed middle aged women and their leisure suit wearing husbands who bring their 85 non-English-speaking offspring to WalMart on Saturday morning, load up their carts with every fake food product and 1.99 on-sale plastic gadget, stand in front of me on line with my bottle of detergent and fabric softener, while the kids, who are icky and sticky from eating the candy while mom shops, touch me and my SO, run around like psychos, and generally cause discomfort. Then Fatty McNasty gets to the checkout and rings up the whole thing, wants to pay by check, and has no ID. So she argues. IN SPANISH. Then she says she'll pay by cash but some stuff has to be taken off, so we wait another 20 minutes while she decides which bag of gummy candy can go. While the kids whine and sniffle, and the husband stares at my boobs and smiles with both his brown teeth.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh.

Sounds like you have issues with checkouts ::) ::)
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.485 seconds with 39 queries.