ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 08:11:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you agree that Jewish pigs have their graves ransacked?  (Read 1673 times)

plus minus reset

IssaTopic starter

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Issa probably just rolled in here.
  • Mini Cab Professional Drving Service
Do you agree that Jewish pigs have their graves ransacked?
« on: October 24, 2008, 10:03:01 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7688901.stm

I shit on the Jews.

Discuss.

PS.  I have the return leg of a flight on Ryanair for sale if anybody is interested in flying from Sofia to Dublin.  All offers considered.

Dudayev Brothers Import/Export

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: Do you agree that Jewish pigs have their graves ransacked?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 11:03:45 PM »

Can someone show this assmunch the door?
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 11:37:28 PM »

its an opinion. it may be ignorant and nothing but an attempt to incite a flame war, but its an opinion nonetheless. personally i think it should have included reasons WHY he feels the way he does and that he would give examples of things that have caused him to feel the way he does. but

<shrug>

let him simmer in his pool of hate if that makes him happy.

but for the record,

: Do you agree that Jewish pigs have their graves ransacked?

yes. your link supports the claim that some jews had their graves ransacked.

:slap:
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 05:51:58 AM »

I don't shit on jews specifically; as i don't have time to disseminate and would shit on everyone if the opportunity arose.

I'm highly amused. If the poster who began this thread is the individual I suspect, I'm certain this a person whom I would enjoy engaging with in debate and who is capable of contributing highly intelligible conversation. It's a shame.

KingChile

• Yellowbeard
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • KingChile probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Projectile Vomit vs Caskur voting100+ Reply Thread - Flametown : past it's used by date?
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 06:54:55 AM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7688901.stm

I dump  :turd: "myself" :turd: on the Jews.

Discuss.

PS.  I have the return leg of a flight on Ryanair for sale if anybody is interested in flying from Sofia to Dublin.  All offers considered.

Fixed.

IssaTopic starter

• Lictor
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 08:38:48 AM »

Free-for-all open discussion, debate, rants, argument and pontification about politically charged and controversial issues dealing with politics, public figures, religion, legal issues, wars, sports, current events or anything else of interest. You may attack the beliefs, opinions and wisdom of others while the same is done to you without censorship.

I think that you may reading far too much western owned media Persephone, incidentally, which are owned by Zionists and Zionist puppets giving you no chance for you ever to achieve independent thought.  I will pray for you at the Mosque later and ask merciful Allah to show you the light.  Unless you are Jew, than I shit on you and laugh at you because I have my money where even long nosed Jews can't find it.

I don't shit on jews specifically; as i don't have time to disseminate and would shit on everyone if the opportunity arose.

I'm highly amused. If the poster who began this thread is the individual I suspect, I'm certain this a person whom I would enjoy engaging with in debate and who is capable of contributing highly intelligible conversation. It's a shame.

Issa has to take umbrage with this one.  To hundreds of millions of people in the world, ransacking Jew graves is a very relevant topic of discussion, but many feel this is too liberal and that we should be talking only about beheading jews and fucking all Jews with Islamic babies so that there will be no Jews left after several generations.  The drawback is that who would like to fuck Jew?

Goat, maybe horse?

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 11:49:56 AM »

LMAO! You go ahead and pray to "Allah," I'll stick with the Goddess and possibly mix something up to find out who you really are. :stir:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2008, 11:53:50 AM »

LMAO! You go ahead and pray to "Allah," I'll stick with the Goddess and possibly mix something up to find out who you really are. :stir:

Quite obviously its Barack Obama on a proxy, just had a campaign break ya know........

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2008, 12:39:15 PM »

The runes are telling me it's Dick Cheney. It's the reason he's been so scarce.

IssaTopic starter

• Lictor
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2008, 01:42:26 PM »

Stupid, stupid, stupid woman, strangle yourself with your hijab, there is no Goddess, there is only one God, he is male, and Muhammed is his prophet.  If you were in my family and disrespected the world like this I would relegate you to the back of the family kebab shop and have you scrub the goats' anuses with your forked tongue.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2008, 02:55:40 PM »

How's about I just smite you and be done with it? I hope your sister marries a Jew, and produces lots of little Jewish babies, after she herself converts to Judaism. Furthermore, I sincerely hope that your father was Jewish and just didn't bother to tell you.

Nele Gambino T~D~T

• Aedile
  • Nele Gambino T~D~T is a tedious twat.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - ATTN: T~D~T/KOF Members
    • TDT.net
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2008, 03:08:51 PM »

I'd fuck Sarah Silverman......Natalie Portman too.....

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2008, 04:09:45 AM »

add Meital Dohan in that list of jew hotties and the three of them could talk me into anything. up to and including ritualistic circumcision.
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

Mr Ed

• Lictor
  • Mr Ed probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »

The real question is why are they being buried in graves to begin with rather than being rendered down for soap and sold to poor third world fuckknuckles?

Why arnt all of the jews businesses and assests being seized by the state and the jews legendary money making prowess being put to work for the state, by gunpoint if necessary?

Because you are weak.
Fuck Off Wilbur.

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2008, 10:48:03 PM »

Yes but which Natalie Portman?

A)The Professional
B)Star Wars Ep 1 with the face paint
C)Star Wars 2 w/o the face paint
D)Star Wars 3 with the baby bulge
E)Skin head style from V for Vendetta

hmm?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.878 seconds with 40 queries.