ThirdRailForum

• August 23, 2017, 05:42:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Police still investigating mother, who gave birth on a flight and abandoned baby  (Read 868 times)

plus minus reset

Peter PerfectTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.

Fucking unbelievable... jiggaboos are animals

Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:18:00 +1200 (5 hours ago)

Police are still investigating whether a mother, who gave birth on an Auckland-bound flight this morning and allegedly abandoned the baby, will face charges

The woman was on a flight from Samoa when she went in to labour, apparently delivering the child without anyone else on the plane knowing.

In the care of ambulance officers, the baby girl was reunited with her mother.

Airline discovered the newborn baby and alerted authorities.

The mother and baby were to Middlemore Hospital and are said to be healthy and doing well.

How the mother managed to give birth mid-flight without passengers or crew noticing is unknown.

Questions are being asked about how safe it is for heavily pregnant women to fly.

Pacific Blue says passengers with complicated pregnancies, or those who have reached 36 weeks must have medical clearance to fly.

Air New Zealand has the same requirements and also asks for medical clearance for pregnant women travelling more than four hours.

Qantas bands women from flying if they are past 36 weeks.

While airlines say mid-flight births do not happen very often, a woman did give birth on an Auckland-bound Air New Zealand flight in August last year.

Sadly, the baby was still born.

Police are still investigating the circumstances surrounding this morning’s events.

http://www.3news.co.nz/News/Mother-who-gave-birth-mid-flight-and-abandoned-baby-may-face-charges/tabid/309/articleID/96185/cat/87/Default.aspx

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom

Seriously she should give it to the Octomom or something. I really thought you couldn't fly past the second trimester.

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary

Well they said the same thing about the sound barrier Fips...

:snack:
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Your Mom

That they should give it to the octo-mom?  :lmao:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
  • Textual Mercenary

Ha! My first lol for the day. Thanks!
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

• Governor

Seriously she should give it to the Octomom or something. I really thought you couldn't fly past the second trimester.

It was still born... Fat dumb Tongans leave their trash all over the place...  So dumb half of them don't even fucking know they're pregnant till they're dropping them on their heads in shopping malls, streets, schools and now airports.  And... they're so fat you would have to use xray's or ultra sounds to tell the fucking difference.   

They fuck within an hour of birthing routinely (cultural shit)  I have seen the fuckers at it in a hospital... they wheeled the fat fuck into a room of a ward I was visiting, and her equally fat fuck husband climbed on as soon as the nurses walked out. :huh:  I mean.. fuck sake??.. it wasn't like a wank wouldn't be a thousandfold better. Personally, I'd rather cut my cock off

They take the placenta home to bury it under a newly planted tree.. supposedly ::)

Seems to me.. if they do bury it.. "its" the wrong bit.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy

They don't know if she's facing charges or not? What the fuck?
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Governor

They don't know if she's facing charges or not? What the fuck?

No.  They have decided to charge her now.  That means that NZ's taxpayers can pay for her keep for the next however long... but if it wasn't the cost of jail it would have been welfare & housing anyway...  At least her turd died.. one less of them

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease

First up, you south island hick. Samons come from Samoa not Tongans

They should charge the black cunt, send her home and ban her from ever coming back

• Governor

First up, you south island hick. Samons come from Samoa not Tongans

They should charge the black cunt, send her home and ban her from ever coming back

Samoans, Tongans ain't no difference... yer all jiggaboos... and I ain't a pig Islander thanks

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000

They fuck within an hour of birthing

I've seen the wife deliver both of our kids and let me tell you i ain't goin in that gore patch an hour after an 8lb baby has forced his oversized head through the object of my affections.  :puke:

These cunts need seeing to.  :slap:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

• Governor

I've seen the wife deliver both of our kids and let me tell you i ain't goin in that gore patch an hour after an 8lb baby has forced his oversized head through the object of my affections.  :puke:

These cunts need seeing to.  :slap:

You are a culturally insensitive prick

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000

You are a culturally insensitive prick

I agree and the more these disgusting turds jab their weiners into that bloodbath that is childbirth the more insensitive i'm gonna get  :birdy:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Your Mom

Aw man I thought it was a different person who had the still born. I was reading too fast. I will never understand some cultures. After giving birth a guy isn't going to be able to feel shit in there I would think unless they're into a lot of gross shit. gak!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.357 seconds with 39 queries.