ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2017, 05:35:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YIKES!!  (Read 1093 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 377
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
YIKES!!
« on: October 27, 2008, 05:18:23 PM »

Assassination plot targeting Obama disrupted

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal agents have broken up a plot to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and shoot or decapitate 102 black people in a Tennessee murder spree, the ATF said Monday.

In court records unsealed Monday, federal agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target a predominantly African-American high school by two neo-Nazi skinheads. Agents said the skinheads did not identify the school by name.

Jim Cavanaugh, special agent in charge of the Nashville field office for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, said the two men planned to shoot 88 black people and decapitate another 14. The numbers 88 and 14 are symbolic in the white supremacist community.

The men also sought to go on a national killing spree, with Obama as its final target, Cavanaugh told The Associated Press.

"They said that would be their last, final act — that they would attempt to kill Sen. Obama," Cavanaugh said. "They didn't believe they would be able to do it, but that they would get killed trying."

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The ATF says it has broken up a plot to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and shoot or decapitate 102 black people in a Tennessee murder spree.

In court records unsealed Monday, agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target an unnamed but predominantly African-American high school by two neo-Nazi skinheads.

The nutbags are really going to start coming out of the woodwork now. If something happens to Obama, I say the stock market drops by at least 4,000 points and there will be riots in Gary Indiana and just about every other major black city across the U.S..

Deuteronomy 13:6-16

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: YIKES!!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 06:35:59 PM »

This is exactly what baffles and upsets me the most about the McCain campaign. I will not brag or boast or even dare paint myself to be some sort of upstanding citizen who celebrates everyones differences and embraces other cultures and what not.

I'm basically an individual who has spent a lifetime of more or less narrow mindlessly "tolerating" others. I use mindlessly because that encompasses how much thought I've put into another's heritage and I just tend not to care much for people in general outside of my immediate realm. Selfish, I know but I really don't think I'm alone in feeling this way. 

However, I can not deny there is one particular aspect of Obama and his determination and drive that has really impacted my outlook. He has transcended the sterotypes and injected a new sort of hope into society in my opinion.

Our country and it's people have been led down the wrong path and I truly feel our rights have been extremely violated on levels we'll never even begin to know about and our trust in government has been almost irreparably sodomized by the republican party and their hypocritical double standards and their shameless double talk.

The direction and the indecent, inhuman depths McCain allowed and encouraged this campaign to sink to is alarming and sends a chill up my spine. I can not say it enough! The deplorable behaviors and tactics of his VP candidate, his wife, his spokespeople, other republican politicians, and himself- as well as the right wing pundits and media; have unabashedly ripped the scab off a deep scar that has separated our nation practically since it's inception.

The McCain campaign has thrust open the flood gates of racial perversion and the bigoted wingnuts out there have been given the okay on some unspoken level, to behave in ways we haven't had to be overly concerned with for YEARS. It's terribly frightening.

This quote from Peggy Noonan, somewhat encompasses my sentiments on this situation, but I feel that McCain being a seasoned politician should be well aware of the repercussions of both of their actions instead of turning a blind eye and endorsing this womans behaviors and citing his feelings of being proud of Palin, only endorses the ugliness even more;

In the end the Palin candidacy is a symptom and expression of a new vulgarization in American politics. It?s no good, not for conservatism and not for the country. And yes, it is a mark against John McCain, against his judgment and idealism.

Here is another quote of hers that deals with the despicable behaviors in politics that wasn't directly relative to McCain/Palin, but it sure describes them to a T for me;

You hurt a lot of people. You didn't mean to, you meant to be Happy Warriors. But you offended and hurt and antagonized more than half the country. And you have to think about why.

Here, I think, is the reason: a dulling of the senses, a kind of despair that has led you to let politics completely take over your lives. That's the reason you treated a reflective and loving occasion as . . . well, as a big vulgar whomp-'em-stomp-'em rally with jeers and cheers and my casket as the stump from which you lambasted the foe.

This is what I feel you have to think about. You can make your life sick and small, you can fill it with poison, when you turn everything into politics. And what makes me sad is not that you used my death to get out the vote. It's not that you were cold. It's that the only way you could show any warmth was through politics.

That memorial was the triumph of politics at the expense of the personal. At the expense of what makes you human.

In an at all costs effort to win, John McCain has literally set the moral compass of this country back 40+ years. It's an abomination on our countries character and a direct insult to our intelligence as a whole. He should be ashamed of himself, our blood is now on his hands.  :sad:

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 03:09:16 PM »

The nutbags are really going to start coming out of the woodwork now. If something happens to Obama, I say the stock market drops by at least 4,000 points and there will be riots in Gary Indiana and just about every other major black city across the U.S..

fuckin ameriKKKa, always trying to hold the black man down.

Matokeo ya Utafutaji kwa.
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 04:51:29 PM »

My money is on the fucker getting shot, there's plenty of hate filled psychocunts out there and it only takes ONE with a rifle and access to a grassy knoll.

The whole trying to label Obama as a muslim thing is a fucking disgrace, like Colin Powell pointed out, its not whether he is or not, its so fucking what.  I hear reports that the entire muslim section of yank society is severely pissed off about it and who can blame em.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 07:18:24 PM »

I wasn't all that surprised when I heard about this, actually, I figured someone was going to take a shot at him pre-election day. It's nice to see things haven't changed much since the 1800's.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 04:23:37 AM »

My money is on the fucker getting shot, there's plenty of hate filled psychocunts out there and it only takes ONE with a rifle and access to a grassy knoll.

The whole trying to label Obama as a muslim thing is a fucking disgrace, like Colin Powell pointed out, its not whether he is or not, its so fucking what.  I hear reports that the entire muslim section of yank society is severely pissed off about it and who can blame em.

YUP!! yup and yup!! +1 for this, as it is truth.

Muslims for the most part are a peaceful person. I know this because I work with A LOT of them and we always end up in deep controversial conversations about religion and extremists. But, lately the focus has been on that HATE monger John McCain  :sad:

:vc:

Mrs C

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - A reasonable answer to the Death Penalty
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 10:24:03 AM »

Isn't this just the most incredible thing?

You have two candidates and everybody is voting and banking on what happens if they die?

Obama couldn't be more mnarked if he called himself Kennedy and Mccain is a Mr Burns figure!

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 10:40:28 AM »

Isn't this just the most incredible thing?

You have two candidates and everybody is voting and banking on what happens if they die?

Obama couldn't be more mnarked if he called himself Kennedy and Mccain is a Mr Burns figure!

:rotf: I liken Bush to Mr. Burns. McCain is an older more decrepit Mr. Smithers, replete with the underlying homosexual tendencies. To be honest, I'm almost certain he smears peanut butter on his genitals and tries to force puppies into licking it off.  :oh:

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 12:03:46 PM »

:rotf: I liken Bush to Mr. Burns. McCain is an older more decrepit Mr. Smithers, replete with the underlying homosexual tendencies. To be honest, I'm almost certain he smears peanut butter on his genitals and tries to force puppies into licking it off.  :oh:

>.<

gee, thanks for that particular mental image. im gonna go throw out all my peanut butter and take a long hot shower now.

they should just dress up obama in a kevlar bear suit for the next 8 years. otherwise he's gonna be agonal breathing within 6 months. =/
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 377
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 05:50:49 PM »

To be honest, I'm almost certain he smears peanut butter on his genitals and tries to force puppies into licking it off.  :oh:

:lmao:

Say, do you like peanut butter?
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 06:30:19 PM »

:lmao:

Say, do you like peanut butter?

Yes, but I'm not a puppy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.328 seconds with 39 queries.