ThirdRailForum

• August 21, 2017, 03:53:39 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Post your best meltdowns in here....  (Read 1058 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 195
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Post your best meltdowns in here....
« on: November 02, 2008, 12:13:29 PM »

I'm quite enjoying this one.....

You know, you are actually starting to repeat yourself and are getting increasingly erratic.

This whole conversation came about because I accused you of ignoring questions that you would rather avoid.

You got very indignant. And then I had ask you the same question three (four? I can't be arsed to check) times before you finally answered it.

And we are here again. It is like groundhog day.

So, provide a list of this litany of insults that you claim I have thrown at you. This is what you are using as an excuse for your increasingly unpleasant behaviour, and the many,many personal things that you have now said about me.

I am thinking that the people (not person, this is plural) who warned me about you have suffered similar tactics at your hand. And, as I said before, they did not say you were a bully, they said you got nasty and aggressive. You should read that sentence a few times, because you seem to think that I was told that you were a bully, and you place a lot of importance on this. Indeed, it is the very point you have used a few times to claim your superiority over me.

Let me say this agian as well, and type it very slowly for you, because it is clearly not getting through:

You are a bully because the moment things don't go your way, you get aggressive, make horrible personal insults and make threats. You clearly want to kick my ass. Assuming of course, that you could.

Is that clear enough for you?

By the way, re the personal insults you have thrown at me...shall we have a reminder:

Let's see, we have rapist, troll, stupid, a stupid chump, a tard, and spanky (good one), oh, and animal shagger.

You don't know me at all. They are meaningless. They are puerile. And they don't upset me in the slightest, because they have nothing to do with reality.

If for example, you knew who I was, and that I secretly was a rapist, or had sex with animals, then the insult would have some impact. As it is, it is just a desperate tactic of a thug who has run out of intellect.

Go on, carry on. I expect you are frothing at the mouth by now...do remember to breath...

..........However, you have now added "fucking clown", "laughably useless cunt" and "doofus" to the plethora of insults you have called me.

I just called him a neo maxi-zoom dweebi, wanna see if he repeats that. :lmao: :rotf: :rotf:

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Post your best meltdowns in here....
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 06:08:01 AM »

neo maxi zoomed weebi? judd nelson? breakfast club??
where have i heard that before?

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 07:03:50 AM »

Correct.

victim went crying to admin when i asked his friend if he was discussing kiddy fiddling with the rapist.
Thread deleted

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 08:56:06 AM »

I LOVE that phrase, neo maxi zoom dweebie,  haven't heard it in years.

I got a great one last night from Blade Trinity: cock juggling thunder cunt. I'm saving it' for a special occasion. ::)
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 09:52:00 AM »

Cock juggling thundercunt was also in one of the lara croft movies i beleive.

guess the movie of one of my favourites.

"Your in more dire need of a blow job than any other whiteman in history."

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 03:10:01 PM »

major meltdown now, "I'm leaving". plus....

Anyway, in the course of this exchange, I have been called, amongst other things:

A laughably useless cunt, a tard, a fucking clown, a clueless little fuck up, a dick, a fuckwad, but to name a few. Oh, and ?Neo-maxi zoom dweeby?, to which, apparently, I am the very definition of.

Yep
http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/posts/213997/0#213997

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 03:29:17 PM »

oh bother!! poor max, youre such an unkind person loon!!

mr. bedroom's profile interests were innacurate. i've taken the liberty to fix them for him. i'm not a member of that site, so if you would be so kind as to pass this along  :vc:

http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/p/Max_Bedroom/

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 04:35:04 PM »

oh bother!! poor max, youre such an unkind person loon!!

mr. bedroom's profile interests were innacurate. i've taken the liberty to fix them for him. i'm not a member of that site, so if you would be so kind as to pass this along  :vc:

http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/p/Max_Bedroom/

Tell the truth, youre "velvet minx" in that thread, arentcha?  :vc:

I keep wanting to join that forum but havent done so yet.

Deuteronomy 13:6-16

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 04:39:13 PM »

LOL as long as you leave my profile alone!

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »

thought you had bra1n, cant remember your nic

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 04:46:23 PM »

I think youre right - i did but never posted. I cant remember the nic either. So many boards, so little time. Anyways, that place looks like it has a lot of "interesting" people.
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 04:54:13 PM »

Heh, cant lend you one of my sock puppets a s they have all been banned.

Have you seen the flametown national anthem I posted at f4$?

Tempted to post that.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 04:55:48 PM »

Here it is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.351 seconds with 37 queries.