ThirdRailForum

• June 22, 2018, 11:13:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Flame Board Rules  (Read 4792 times)

plus minus reset

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: Flame Board Rules
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2013, 06:20:38 PM »

There are 11 players on a cricket team. 12th position is substitute not a number in the batting order. 11th in the batting order will rarely face a ball. Moving from 11th or sub to opening the batting is about as likely as you cleaning your bog.

You are fuckin batty.  :slap:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 311
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2013, 06:22:48 PM »

I played Women's cricket when I was 14.... I was 11 or 12 th Batsman until we got a new coach who saw me bat and promoted me to opening batsman... I quit. I wasn't going to face grown women's violent bowling, I was too young.. I always got out for a duck at 11 or 12th batsman...He just liked how I hit the first day he came to take over the team. I had the right batting action.

However, I fielded a ball from the boundary once... threw it straight to the wicket keeper who caught it on top of the wickets and the whole spectators applauded. I was really good at throwing balls hard and accurate....

So ended my cricketing.

I played Lacrosse after that..... I was also in the A team for net ball.  :grin: Our team won the grand final. I played defense.

You were a regular nigger in sports, weren't you?

Ha, just kidding. That was for looney. Get back here you overly sentimental twat!

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2013, 06:30:46 PM »

There are 11 players on a cricket team. 12th position is substitute not a number in the batting order. 11th in the batting order will rarely face a ball. Moving from 11th or sub to opening the batting is about as likely as you cleaning your bog.

You are fuckin batty.  :slap:

12 th batsman was the reserve... which was me... if someone didn't turn up.... guess who ended up 11 th batsman?  Moi!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2013, 06:34:35 PM »

I was good at swimming. I got put in the Olympic team... however, doing 64 laps a day was not my idea of fun.

I never hungered for medals.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2013, 06:44:31 PM »

I got put in the Olympic team...

FUCK OFF!!
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2013, 06:45:28 PM »

I never hungered for medals.

Not like you hunger daily for fried chicken from KFC right?

Ha, just kidding. This thread is going to be inundated with Klan folks once it hits Google.  :rotf:

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2013, 06:57:04 PM »

I have a black and white picture of a double lynching as wallpaper on my desktop. Makes me smile somehow.

Let's see if Google picks up on that. We haven't been invaded by morons for ages (present company excepted) it's fun clunking dumber than usual heads together.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2013, 06:59:05 PM »

Not like you hunger daily for fried chicken from KFC right?

Ha, just kidding. This thread is going to be inundated with Klan folks once it hits Google.  :rotf:

Not daily but definitely once a week during winter... I had it last weekend...

The weather has been GREAT... too bad it'll all be over soon and 9 months of suffocating heat and dust.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2013, 07:02:52 PM »

FUCK OFF!!

I did.

I trained in the same pool as Shane Gould.... Kevin Duff swimming pool in East Fremantle.

what have you ever done in life, I mean other than belly-aching!?

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2013, 07:13:45 PM »

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2013, 07:35:44 PM »

I have a black and white picture of a double lynching as wallpaper on my desktop. Makes me smile somehow.

Let's see if Google picks up on that. We haven't been invaded by morons for ages (present company excepted) it's fun clunking dumber than usual heads together.

Considering the Google keywords already posted in this thread like nigger, mexican, fag, stormfront, klan, kfc and lynching... PLUS the fact that the thread with the 2nd most views in the history of this forum is titled "offensive racist jokes"... I'd say we're well on our way to getting your wish.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2013, 07:46:02 PM »

Stormfront is a good site!

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2013, 07:47:37 PM »

I actually read the first Stormfront thread you linked to. Apart from the obvious trolls contained within it the biggest gripe seemed to be about soiled nappies left in public.

This from 60 degree slope headed Skinheads who rarely if ever pick up shit left by their Staffys and other inbred Bull Terriers.

I was going to post a comment about this but i doubt irony has reached the Third Reich yet.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2013, 07:53:21 PM »

Stormfront is HUGE... and I think you get linked to your local country's Stormfront. I thought their links to news sites were good.

I didn't notice any young hooligans there. Just sensible observers observations but I can imagine in other countries... dopey morons might join it!. .... I mean going by the way soccer crowds used to behave, there are some seriously sad dudes breathing our precious air!

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2013, 07:56:29 PM »

Stormfront is a good site!

By all means, join them and post up a "storm" at their site! You're the queen of flame, aren't you?  :snick:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2013, 04:58:48 AM »

We haven't been invaded by morons for ages

Its a variation on a theme when you've got Suckaweaner bringing a pink slip bitchfest here and Pickles is mincing around on his stick horse lisping "Verily my liege, my liege, who shall cock joust with my liege"  :gayspin: :bk:

Some cunts are never happy  :confused:
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • NSFW embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Fan of: telling it like it is
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - A question for anyone..200 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100+ Reply Thread - A question for anyone..
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2013, 07:06:40 PM »

What's your point? It's no secret Caskur has rarely faced any balls.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2013, 07:55:20 PM »

There is big difference playing cricket up against the garage door with an uncle firing child friendly tennis balls at your rubbish bin stumps to facing Uni women with a real cricket ball trying to kill you with it.  :grin:

I actually did manage 1 run once at 11th batsman...

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2013, 08:01:21 PM »

I also got whacked with a real cricket ball in the midriff at silly mid on....THAT bloody hurt like hell.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2013, 04:55:01 AM »

....THAT bloody hurt like hell.

They sure do.

I broke ex England Captain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Close ribs with a first ball beamer (one that didn't bounce).  It was a charity match and he'd come 300 miles from Yorkshire just to get carted off in an ambulance  :confused:

Felt a cunt all day
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.406 seconds with 36 queries.