ThirdRailForum

• May 27, 2018, 03:18:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: NFL 2013 Thread  (Read 1956 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: NFL 2013 Thread
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2013, 08:35:30 PM »

I was talking more about Martin but Sapp left the impression that the story he told about Cogs was something of an unusual occurrence when the reality is that shit like that happens throughout football fields across America every week. Don't know why he interjected that other than to say Cogs called him a nigger once.

Borderline dirty, nasty, aggressive sons of bitches is what most coaches want on their offense line, not choir boys like Martin. That's probably why some unnamed Dolphins coach told Cogs to "toughen him up."

I'm not defending what Cogs allegedly did and yeah, he's had his issues but I hate to see how he's being made a scapegoat in this by the media and some players like Sapp who were on the receiving end of his aggression. This should have been properly handled inside the locker room by vet players and coaches and have never seen the light of day.

Losing your job and possibly the rest of your career over something like that which should have been addressed and properly handled by coaches and organization management is scapegoating.

i chalk it up to a failure of leadership.  a large part of that problem is cog's because he was a vet and others followed him but others should have manned up and lead cogs.  the saints got sued a while back over hazing and tagliabue had to step in.  i'm sure the league goes over this stuff so franchises don't throw away money like the fins are about to do with cogs and martin.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2013, 08:36:10 AM »

lmao...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24196378/report-dolphins-gm-jeff-ireland-suggested-martin-punch-incognito

There's a new twist in the situation involving Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito and this twist involves Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland.

Before Martin left the team on Oct. 28, Martin's agent, Rick Smith, called Ireland and let him know about the situation involving Incognito. Ireland's solution to the bullying problem? He told Smith that Martin should 'punch' Incognito, according to ProFootballTalk.com. If true, that means Ireland basically suggested that one player on his team should assault another player on his team.

The punch never happened though, Martin decided to leave the team instead of physically confronting Incognito.

this only gets better.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 223
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2013, 04:45:57 PM »

lmao...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24196378/report-dolphins-gm-jeff-ireland-suggested-martin-punch-incognito

There's a new twist in the situation involving Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito and this twist involves Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland.

Before Martin left the team on Oct. 28, Martin's agent, Rick Smith, called Ireland and let him know about the situation involving Incognito. Ireland's solution to the bullying problem? He told Smith that Martin should 'punch' Incognito, according to ProFootballTalk.com. If true, that means Ireland basically suggested that one player on his team should assault another player on his team.

The punch never happened though, Martin decided to leave the team instead of physically confronting Incognito.

this only gets better.

Do you hang here to pretend you are a man, boy? :snick:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 407
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2013, 05:17:12 PM »

lmao...

this only gets better.

If that proves to be true than Ireland is the one who should be fired, not Cogs. And chances are, that story came straight from Martin's agent to the media so it's a good bet it's accurate. I can easily see that as being the last straw for him. He's a hypersensitive dude and is tired of getting ribbed by Incognito and others. He goes to the GM to complain about the working conditions and the GM tells him to punch the employee in the face.

That's a complete failure of management. How does Martin react after that the next time he gets ribbed? He says fuck this shit and screw you guys, I'm going home. Then it gets twisted and perverted in the media by making Incognito the scapegoat because he called him a nigger and is rowdy. That's bullshit.

If Ireland had done his fucking job and spoken to the coach and Cogs to say - hey look man, we're a professional organization and we have a situation where an employee feels he's being bullied and we can't have this; this needs to stop right now - this whole thing could have been easily avoided. Instead, Ireland handles it like the worm that he is and it all comes crashing down on Richie.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2013, 01:39:41 PM »

Fuckin virus spreading amongst all of the commentators, every fuckers a "downhill running back" all of a sudden  :snack:
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2013, 05:42:42 PM »

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2014, 02:19:23 PM »

Will Manning be the second qb since Elway retired to win a playoff game for Denver? Will Cam Newton add a one to this chart?

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2014, 03:40:40 PM »

wtf???? no 14 thread  :confused:

Thats like finding out that Maddens stopped  :hmm:

That Bryant dude that plays for Steelers in going to be a fucking star. Nonsense that he was drafted so low. Snapping him up for FF next season.

Is the FF league still going or did it finally go all Lord of the Flies with you all beating Pickles to death with his own rule changes hehe
Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2014, 10:08:48 AM »

wtf???? no 14 thread  :confused:

Thats like finding out that Maddens stopped  :hmm:

That Bryant dude that plays for Steelers in going to be a fucking star. Nonsense that he was drafted so low. Snapping him up for FF next season.

Meh, at least for me the pro game has lost a lot of it's appeal and has turned into an exercise of cheering for individual players who are on my fantasy team. There is no fucking loyalty pro sports. One season Suarez is on your home team and biting your rivals; the next season he's on the rival team and biting the ear off someone from your home team. That outdated jersey that you paid $120 for last season is now embarrassing to wear. It's like that for just about every pro sport.

Is the FF league still going or did it finally go all Lord of the Flies with you all beating Pickles to death with his own rule changes hehe

It's been epic this year. Pickles and Toe are mediocre and I am in first place overall. The way it should be. There have been more meltdowns, trash talking and fag laming than even on here. And we're still around the midway point of the season.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2014, 11:30:10 AM »

Hmm, you just gave me an idea. If you are interested in taking over a solid team for an owner who had a meltdown and quit playing, let me know. The team's record is 4-6 after this week's games and it should be the #3 team in the league in terms of points scored this season. $20 dollar buy in, $180 prize and $40 to the top scoring team at the end of the regular season.

The former owner will get his buy in back with that and it will absolve him of any claim to prize(s) should the team win. Not a great situation for you since you would have missed all the previous weeks of fun and hijinks for your money but just thought I throw it out there in case you don't care and just want to play out the final six weeks with a team which is capable of winning it all.

Here's the lineup - http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=37505&teamId=12&seasonId=2014

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.396 seconds with 36 queries.