ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Ootikof Batcave Posts by EB  (Read 3854 times)

plus minus reset

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
Re: Ootikof Batcave Posts by EB
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2018, 12:00:09 PM »

Trust me, you make her look like enough of a fuckwit and she'll stalk you year in, year out.

She's been stalking me for five or six years straight now.  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 157
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2018, 12:09:14 PM »

^^says the stalker of minor children^^

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2018, 12:10:52 PM »

^^Says the one who chases minors about with strapons.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2018, 12:12:40 PM »

^^ says the pedophile who thinks of such scenarios^^

Being molested does that to you tho

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2018, 12:12:58 PM »

^^Says the one who chases minors about with strapons.

It's documented and proven you stalked a minor....

And STILL your posts reek of perversion.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2018, 12:14:47 PM »

Again, why is this thread stickied ? Someone is really hurting right about now  :lol:

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2018, 12:17:22 PM »

It's stickied so it can't be awarded. Too bad, so sad.

And to give you something to whine about instead of chasing your grandson about with your strapon.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2018, 12:17:50 PM »

Again, why is this thread stickied ? Someone is really hurting right about now  :lol:

Yeah... and who asked for it to be stickied in the first place... and why?

weird!~

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2018, 12:18:56 PM »

^Paedophile!!!!!!!!

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2018, 12:19:05 PM »

It's stickied so it can't be awarded. Too bad, so sad.

And to give you something to whine about instead of chasing your grandson about with your strapon.

Is that what you did to your son after your brother in law slammed his ass into the wall ? Must be since it’s all you can talk about

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2018, 12:19:20 PM »

Is that what your bogan grandmother did to you? Is that why you turned out weird?

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2018, 12:20:16 PM »

Is that what you did to your son after your brother in law slammed his ass into the wall ? Must be since it’s all you can talk about
Nah, but it's what you did to your grandson, isn't it?

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2018, 12:20:36 PM »

^Paedophile!!!!!!!!

Yes, Ugly Loser...you know how to edit screencaps. Does your job know about your penchant for babies and strap ons ? Do they read this forum ? Where is that picture Feral posted of you again ? Lolz

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2018, 12:22:10 PM »

Nah, but it's what you did to your grandson, isn't it?

^^^^

hahaha... you fucked up the quote...

what a useless loser you are.

btw, is it true you suffer tourettes. I heard you had tourettes as well.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2018, 12:22:56 PM »

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2018, 12:24:46 PM »

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15877.msg258404#msg258404  :snick:

Tell us again who's kids are now popping out kids before their mother is even 40? Now, I'm not gonna defend feral(the old hag one) posting her daughter(who was the original feral) posing in her skiddies(in one instance-skid marks), but goddamn you're not winning any "mother of the year" awards considering your retard kids are not keeping their goddamn legs closed and have started popping out the third generation of retards already.

What do you consider "fit", you fuck glob of refried bean tub of shit? It certainly isn't that fucking gunt hanging down past your knees, or those thunder thighs that have as much "gap" as a fucking solid brick wall. You can use those fuckers as a gate to a turkish prison.

Now, It's all fun and games to after "the feralphile" and project your body insecurities onto her more attractive and more successful daughter, It makes me wonder what else you're projecting and hiding. The real bitch to owning your own forum that you lock down is that you think nobody is looking and you get real sloppy about what you let slip out(close that stinkhole, bitch. I'm talking about things you say), and in this case, there's something that really caught my eye among the numerous threads about you and your BFF caskur bitching about everybody over here.

Before your paranoia got the better of you, I did manage to snag this for our amusement. I'm sure you're gonna scramble your fat thunderthighs back to your locked up hovel, edit it out(if you haven't already) and scream it never happened, but you were too slow before I snagged your freudian slip, and everybody will now know what kind of sick shit you're up to.

I don't know about anybody else, but why would flea have a strapon in the first place, and why on earth would she leave in in a place where an 8 month old could get a hold of it(I hope that's what she means, and not meaning she chased him while wearing it). I guess her hubby just can't stop getting his shit pushed in by big hairy men, so he's got to settle with a big hairy beetus beast with a strapon, but goddamn isn't that Hilarious as fuck that your grandkid got a headstart at looting, and you had to chase him around the house like an Obese T-rex chasing the jeep from Jurassic park.

So, on that note, I'll make it real easy for you:
I'm going to slowly drip your sick doings every time you show your fat ass here, because unlike your diet you promise your ghetto sheeboon friends you're going on, I'm going to hold you to your promise and make it hurt every time you break it and show the fuck back up here. If you don't show your fat face here, then nobody has to know about.

Now, while go go find that post and try to edit that shit out(if you haven't already), I'm gonna leave that here and let people laugh at you for not only being the world's worst mother, but also in the running to be the world's worst grandma,too.

by the way, I was Wildredgromley, so................*mic drop*

Boy, that's gonna look real good on your resume when you start going after my real life again, innit?  :lolatu:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2018, 12:31:08 PM »

lol @ your "real life"... you admitted yesterday you slop around the house all day in slippers wearing a dressing gown drinking green tea to stop your liver cancer progressing.

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2018, 12:36:05 PM »

Who the fuck is The Countess ? Bwah haha

You know Loser is seething cuz he can’t fuck things up for me with someone else. The pain is real when all you got is a figment of your imagination to sleep with at night  :rotf:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2018, 12:39:00 PM »

The countess in the counting house counting all the money...

that one!~

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2018, 12:41:07 PM »

All he has is edited screencaps and trolling posts. I gots the REAL shit

I broke this snaggletoothed bum on day 1. He never had a chance
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.317 seconds with 33 queries.