ThirdRailForum

• November 20, 2017, 06:18:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thread for grilling Bra1n in.  (Read 1722 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Thread for grilling Bra1n in.
« on: November 09, 2008, 06:05:55 AM »

Can there be a board indicator to say when pms have arrived other than e-mail notification and pop ups(pop up blocker).

What do the blue dots mean under the username?

How do you veiw karma and how soon are you going to get rid of it?(is it just a nod to POP?)

Way to many smilies.

:hammer: :grin:

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Thread for grilling Bra1n in.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 10:19:33 PM »

ive about had enough of your bullshit antics bitch.

go fuck an antelope.

:vc:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 10:31:48 PM »

Can there be a board indicator to say when pms have arrived other than e-mail notification and pop ups(pop up blocker).

Yes, the My Messages tab on the navbar above shows how many new PMs you have. It use to flash which was pretty cool but i guess they changed it. What else do you want?

What do the blue dots mean under the username?

Same thing as the LED lights at fc - theyre just a prop; the more posts you have (or the more you talk to VC), the more blue balls you get.

How do you veiw karma and how soon are you going to get rid of it?(is it just a nod to POP?)

Right now there is no karma to view, just a total score. It is the basic board karma system with no comments or way of knowing who changed your karma. I asked you all if you wanted me to install the rep system from FC but the reception so far hasnt been great.

Way to many smilies.

Ive only installed about 2/3 of them so far.  :goatse:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 07:45:18 AM »

the more you talk to VC), the more blue balls you get.

Blue balls is aparently a medical condition caused through a lack of ejaculation, usually in reference to male chastity devices. Did you know that when you posted above? Freudian slip much? lol

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 07:47:31 AM »

ive about had enough of your bullshit antics bitch.

go fuck an antelope.

:vc:

Which one? Sloane or Caskur? Or are they mooses? :stir: :lol:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 08:14:11 AM »

Meese.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 09:10:52 AM »

Meese.

lmmfao! i thought the same before i even scrolled down far enough to see your reply  :vc:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 09:15:31 AM »

the more you talk to VC), the more blue balls you get.

Blue balls is aparently a medical condition caused through a lack of ejaculation, usually in reference to male chastity devices. Did you know that when you posted above? Freudian slip much? lol

nonono, youre always viewing these things from a sexual standpoint the blue balls were established in your honor as a result of your affliction for the cookie monster.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 04:40:06 PM »

meaning what sluttocks? Your adulation for the furball?

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 11:38:57 PM »

meaning what sluttocks? Your adulation for the furball?

umm..yeah. no. btw, your avatar looks as though it just crapped its pants and is now making sure it passes the taste test for the breakfast of champions. jsyk.  :vc:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 06:24:40 PM »

If you were my wife you wouldn't need the black bar to make you look like a panda with the kind of lip you come out with girl.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 12:57:02 AM »

bwah.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 07:37:44 AM »

Dont answer back Woman!!!! :stfu: :stfu: :angry: :angry:

you--> :swallow:<-----me

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 07:52:56 AM »

oh brain why are names different colours?

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 12:49:30 PM »

Dont answer back Woman!!!! :stfu: :stfu: :angry: :angry:

you--> :swallow:<-----me

you---> :zzzz: :drool: :dunce: :cry: :tard:

me---> :birdy:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 12:50:40 PM »

oh brain why are names different colours?

to assure that you will have some sort of thought process during your stay here.  :vc:

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 02:44:29 PM »

Ive got you an avatar VC, will pm it to you in due course. You know you want my blue furry balls tea-bagging you even iif you wont admit it on the boards.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 03:10:32 PM »

resize this for avatar..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.433 seconds with 36 queries.