ThirdRailForum

• January 16, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Cosmos: A Space-Time Odyssey  (Read 5240 times)

plus minus reset

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.
Re: Cosmos: A Space-Time Odyssey
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2014, 06:42:24 AM »

You ain't showing me shit.

I've been in every city in this country summer and winter and there is no smog that bad here.

You stupid scoucer.

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • NSFW embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Fan of: telling it like it is
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - A question for anyone..200 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100+ Reply Thread - A question for anyone..
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2014, 06:46:29 AM »

You ain't showing me shit.

I've been in every city in this country summer and winter and there is no smog that bad here.

You stupid scoucer.
You live in the United States of Mexico? Well why didn't you say so? I was under the impression you lived in Africa or something, what with your rabid dislike of nigger leaders and all! :lmao:

(Are you watching this Scoundrel? :giggle: )

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
  • Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2014, 06:49:16 AM »

Why do you whine when people ignore you when you never type anything worth reading?

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - A question for anyone..200 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100+ Reply Thread - A question for anyone..
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2014, 07:00:27 AM »

Why do you whine when people ignore you when you never type anything worth reading?

I dunno. Why do you whine how great your air quality is over there?

Check it out, live webcam action from Lake Michigan. That's on the border of the United States of Mexico and China for y'all that need a point of reference. Note the clear blue skies, the well defined demarcation between sea and sky and... oh yes, the iron ore freighter plying the trade route off to the top left, so clear and crisp you can almost see the skipper changing his mind as the first mate goes about his daily search for the Golden Rivet (with his pants down no less).

Relative of yours Hoot? :rotf:

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2014, 07:08:53 AM »

We just call that "morning" here in the real world.

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2014, 07:15:26 AM »

We just call that "morning" here in the real world.
Really? I'd call it air pollution, but then Iam used to seeing a horizon where I come from so maybe I'm just spoiled. :snick:

You do realise that even the swamps of Willagee can manage a better standard of air purity than you clowns in the US of M? How does it feel knowing that some third rate banana republic has its shit more together environmentally than Gods own country, hmmm? :lolatu:

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2014, 07:24:41 AM »

You don't know Jack Shit.

For one thing it's too windy around the lakes to ever build up smog like that.

The only place I ever actually seen smog is Los Angeles and that's only because it gets trapped there.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2014, 07:26:35 AM »

Those lakes are land locked ya moron... Willagee is 5 minutes from the ocean that brings the sea breeze and Fremantle Doctor in everyday hence blowing away pollution!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2014, 07:29:06 AM »

The only place I ever actually seen smog is Los Angeles and that's only because it gets trapped there.

You get smog like that from a few things... no wind obviously and bush/forest fires...coupled with pollution from cars

We have burn off in the country and then Perth is surrounded by haze from the smoke... can last for up to 3 days!

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2014, 07:30:14 AM »

There's also such a thing called "haze" that they apparently don't have in NSFW's magic faery land.

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
« Reply #90 on: June 03, 2014, 07:33:25 AM »

You'll know when you're in smog as opposed to haze because smog will sting your eyes.

At least it does mine anyway.

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2014, 07:40:08 AM »

And you can also tell that NSFW is a cocksucking lesbian.

It's no wonder Flea won't talk to him anymore.

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2014, 07:44:09 AM »

Those lakes are land locked ya moron... Willagee is 5 minutes from the ocean that brings the sea breeze and Fremantle Doctor in everyday hence blowing away pollution!

She must be calling you a moron Hoot, she's been most keen to let everyone know at every turn that she is unable to see a single thing Iam posting. :lmao:

Well Iam not seeing a horizon and we all know that cameras don't lie. Shall we take another look?

Still looks pretty greasy up there. I'd have suggested it was water vapor except Iam pretty sure its not nearly hot enough at 6.51am to produce that amount of muck and it doesn't appear to have burnt off much (or been blown away by the wild winds) so the only other suggestion I might make is that so much crap is being pumped out into the atmosphere.

I left the address there in case you wanted to keep me posted with a clear sky shot later (assuming one ever eventuates) though by that point I expect I will have confirmed your assertion about...

... to be a load of bunkum and completely at odds with your earlier claim of...

...and...

It's already clean unless you're in China or Mexico.

Thanks for playing. :lol:

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2014, 07:46:53 AM »

You'll know when you're in smog as opposed to haze because smog will sting your eyes.

At least it does mine anyway.
Ahh well that settles it then. It must be smog, that's why you're crying now! :rotf:

I'll leave you to your cuddles with Booji Boy shall I? Iam sure she has lots to say about the person she is failing to ignore. I hope the skies clear for you sometime today, wherever in Mexico you might happen to reside. :snick:

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2014, 07:52:01 AM »

Maybe I'll tell you all about where you live now since I know all about it.

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2014, 08:06:12 AM »

Sorry, couldn't resist. Here is the world famous redevelopment of the Mexican World Trade Center site, screencapped from a live feed only minutes earlier today.

Already you can see the oily sludge of brown smog (or "haze" as Hootie Blowhard calls it) permeating the atmosphere and reminding the elderly Jewish denizens of happier times in the gas chambers of Auschwitz. Good clean living as any right wing nazi will attest and certainly nothing to worry about. :snick:

Maybe I'll tell you all about where you live now since I know all about it.

Oh, please do. Be sure to tell us all about the putrid air and positively Hudson River levels of sewerage I apparently encounter on a daily basis wherever you are convinced I reside. :evillol:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 392
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2014, 09:01:19 AM »

Not smart enough to explain away the single most basic flaw in their theory. If greenhouse gasses are inhibiting the energy flow in one direction, how come these same gasses aren't inhibit the flow of energy in the other?

That's why the global temperature trend isn't conforming to the IPCC models. They're basing their whole argument on a faulty premise - that the greenhouse gasses effect is strictly a one way street. This premise is quite clearly wrong.

No, more like YOU are basing your premise on faulty knowledge and clearly wrong. The shortwave photon energy from the Sun entering the atmosphere is not "heat" until it is absorbed and converted to heat energy by something. Analogous to a cold plate of food in a microwave oven absorbing high energy microwaves. The microwaves are not "hot"; they create heat when they hit the food and cause the molecules to vibrate and rotate. Same with the Sun's visible light. About 1/3 of the Sun's photons are absorbed by the atmosphere and the rest is absorbed by the surface, which then radiates infrared heat back out.

I take it that you have never been in a place with lots of windows facing the Sun or inside a car with the windows rolled up on a hot day. In planets with atmospheres, greenhouse gasses let the visible light through and trap the heated infrared radiation e.g., Venus.

But you don't need me to tell you how hilariously wrong you are or that the greenhouse effect is a fundamental principle of 7th grade physical science which you can easily demonstrate by inserting thermometers into two sealed glass containers, filling one of them with co2 and leaving them in the Sun. You can read about it over and over and try to figure it out for yourself on any number of educational sites - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_effect

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2014, 09:19:18 AM »

Last night we had a thing on TV about black tiled rooves and black bitumen roads...and how stupid people have done that in the eastern coast places in Australia

It's why I chose to have a light cream colourbond roof and have trees in every possible spot plus a verandah encircling 3/4 of the house... and we still fry in summer but not as bad as other people do!

By the time our sea breeze reaches the eastern suburbs 20=30 minutes east of me, it's like those poor people live in a fan force oven.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2014, 09:28:39 AM »

When I went to Dongara last January... I was sitting out the front of my brothers place and I looked up at the roof on his verandah and I noticed two twisted sheets. He had a couple of plastic panels to let light in... they were all twisted up. I took a picture of it...

You want hot sun?... come to Perth in summer...bwahahaha...

He said he means to replace them...lol

Look Bra1n...

^^^^^

See that? That's what happens to plastic sheeting where my brother lives... 30 seconds from the Indian Ocean in the middle of summer...

When I was a child a few decades ago, the temps in summer get so hot the tar in the bitumen on the roads melts...

for half a century that I'm aware of, it's always been the same!

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 392
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2014, 09:30:52 AM »

According to NSFW, this can't be possible.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.541 seconds with 37 queries.