• October 22, 2018, 06:35:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Sunsets  (Read 14224 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Sunsets
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2014, 04:56:34 PM »

I can't stand that nutrella junk food.

You're eating cockroach poo... 3%... You're a shit eater...

This is the sunset thread, mong. Quit hijacking my threads with your inane American comedy. U!

Tonight's sunset was uneventful...... But I managed to score a pink cloud or two. I knew at the last minute the wind would blow some white fluff in... I only hope it RAINS SOOOOOOOOOON.

You are talking shit again you 250 pound cockroach, This thread looks like chapter 7 crap, mind you all your threads do.

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • NSFW embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Fan of: telling it like it is
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - A question for anyone..200 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100+ Reply Thread - A question for anyone..
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 05:20:06 PM »

This is the sunset thread, mong. Quit hijacking my threads with your inane American comedy. U!

Maybe, but its also the "Nutrella" thread, the cockroach poo thread and now the Caskur gets fucked up the ass by everybody thread. Deal.

Here is some more of Caskur's favourite band celebrating another pagan holiday the Christians hijacked. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaSkRbbBBUg#ws

Rock on Brockie!!! :borat:

Tonight's sunset was uneventful...... But I managed to score a pink cloud or two. I knew at the last minute the wind would blow some white fluff in... I only hope it RAINS SOOOOOOOOOON.

[/quote]

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2014, 11:45:43 PM »

Damn straight it's a Nutrella thread, you kale eating sons-a-bitches.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2014, 01:03:19 AM »

Another unremarkable sunset at Fremantle tonight!

There isn't a cloud in the sky this morning but it's windy so I'm sure some will be blowing in off the ocean soon enough.... We got no rain where I live but there was some decent rain 1 hour south of me. It's very depressing. It's such a physical strain on everything these long periods of nothing.

When is Easter? It always rains at Easter here.

Notice how the fools responding in this thread said nothing about my fantastic compositions this time?

When Perth turns on a sky show, we really turn one on...

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2014, 04:14:13 AM »

They say the last thing you see when you die is your life flashing before your eyes. In your case cackles your last moments will be watching yourself being owned by NSFW. :rotf:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2014, 04:27:38 AM »

I won't be happy until I see this weather coming towards me.....This is Port Beach Fremantle...

PLEASE GOD, MAKE IT RAIN!

There is nothing more beautiful than my Indian Ocean

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2014, 04:33:07 AM »

They say the last thing you see when you die is your life flashing before your eyes. In your case cackles your last moments will be watching yourself being owned by NSFW. :rotf:

Fuck off cretin!

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2014, 05:49:32 AM »

I think it was Shania Twain who said "Everybody always complains about sunsets but nobody ever does anything about them"

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2014, 08:56:03 AM »

It all depends how you want to feature a picture… I want the sky and secondary, the topography … I’m taking a picture of the sky… the tree is my way really but next time, I’m climbing higher!

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - A question for anyone..200 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100+ Reply Thread - A question for anyone..
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2014, 09:22:37 AM »

The colour noise in the foreground is quite noticible. I expect you've probably been messing about with the saturation and contrast/brightness controls again. If the ambient lighting is too low for your camera you could very likely improve the overall quality of your shots using the noise reduction and levels curves in a program like Adobe Photoshop.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2014, 10:18:39 AM »

The colour noise in the foreground is quite noticible. I expect you've probably been messing about with the saturation and contrast/brightness controls again. If the ambient lighting is too low for your camera you could very likely improve the overall quality of your shots using the noise reduction and levels curves in a program like Adobe Photoshop.

Nope... the colour is from the camera and not saturated...
.... in fact, I adjusted the "shadows" otherwise the foreground is almost black.

By the time I took those two, I maybe should have chosen the night scenery setting which would have opened the lens for 3 seconds... And I should have since there wasn't even a whisper of breeze... it was dead still.

This is 33% of the size of the actual picture off the camera at the time... well and truly into dusk.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2014, 10:43:59 AM »

If I can get up early enough tomorrow (highly unlikely since it's Saturday morning sleep in time) I'll try and get picture from that spot of the sunrise behind me.

It's still and muggy here at the moment but tomorrow there is 40% chance of rain.

My camera has a dirty lens on the inside where I can't clean it... It was an expensive-ish camera at the time I bought it... they're over a $100 cheaper now. I was thinking I should buy another one.. i never lost the interest of taking pictures.

I am NOT a photographer but I AM A PICTURE maker... From photographs I make pictures... and having said that, I have some better than excellent photographs and pictures in any case I'm not prepared to share online but intend another use for them.

I LOVE my beaches and LOVE my sunsets from the colours... I'm about colour and light and composition... From my home I have got a few annoying things in the way but I cope around them.

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2014, 06:04:16 PM »

Nope... the colour is from the camera and not saturated...
.... in fact, I adjusted the "shadows" otherwise the foreground is almost black.

By the time I took those two, I maybe should have chosen the night scenery setting which would have opened the lens for 3 seconds... And I should have since there wasn't even a whisper of breeze... it was dead still.

This is 33% of the size of the actual picture off the camera at the time... well and truly into dusk.

See, I prefer that shot to the others. The colour is more honest, the noise floor in the camera though still noticible is nowhere near as obvious. Those large blue goobers in the trees really kill it for me. I would much rather see a muted and brooding sunset of yellows and ochres than a purple and orange splash of colour, particularly if the trade off is blue/green noise speckling the image. Still, if you like your shrubs looking like the Grubble Monster has sneezed on them then who am I to judge?

You are doubtless trying to restore what you saw in your mind's eye from your vantage point, but there is only so much information you have captured to the file and trying to restore what you lost is naturally going to amplify the imperfections (in this case colour noise) which the camera and the lossy format you stored it to has introduced.

Quoted image in two layers, one gaussian blurred, colour blended and watermarked. Total time in Photoshop about twenty seonds, maybe half a minute.

Quoted image, curves adjustment noise reducing algorithms and watermarked. Total time in photoshop, a little over a minute.

Just a couple of quick examples to show you what's possible.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2014, 09:52:44 PM »

Ah I see, you think the colours aren't honest but the thing is, they are....In Autumn in Perth we get the oranges and peach and apricot colours as I like to call them... It's freaky... Spring - I call the sunsets here, coconut ice... the clouds are pink, mauve, white and light blue and are very different from Autumn.

Several years back, I was sitting at my computer taking no notice of sunsets when my whole house filled with an orange glow.. I went, "geesus, what's that?" walked outside and found this phenomena and I've been chasing ever since.... So ONLY in Autumn it seems to happen... and also in the morning it can happen too and it only lasts a couple of minutes, not even that.... And if you like Ochres then last nights unremarkable sunset was the one for you!... That hot pink cloud in the manufactured island shot was real... It's starts off lolly pink then deepens to hot pink as the sun goes down..

This was in Auntum some years back taken with one of my old cameras... The whole atmosphere had a orange glow.. really unusual...

What I love about dawn in Perth during Autumn is sometimes, be it sunset or sunrise, we get this weird orange glow. It’s so damn cool when it happens. It really is a pretty time of year. 

Outside at the crack of dawn… no filters were used on these images.

I want to get a tower built so I can look over my tree tops... From home, too much is in my way!

After photographing some amazing natural phenomena, I now feel guilty for missing it when the natural phenomena show is on. All the years I wasted not taking any notice but thanks to digital technology, I never have to miss another one!

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2014, 10:10:07 PM »

I can reduce noise on my program. This should make you happier…lol

My watermark on my originals is in built into my camera and hidden. ;)

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2014, 10:45:51 PM »

I fixed them reducing noise, straightening one and of course, fixing shadows so the varandah canopy now is more visible!

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2014, 10:48:36 PM »

And the time is wrong... I have a PM setting when an AM setting was the correct time it should have been.. I only fixed that when I noticed it was out last year!...lol

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2014, 11:15:20 PM »

When the sunset is uninteresting but has some semi-interesting feature like this pink cloud, I make it into something arty farty... I removed the aerials, chopped over the Silver Princess and made a lake... Of course the next step is to paint it in oils IF I think it deserves it...  I'm telling ya, the impressionists and post impressionists would just LOVE to be born in our time... They would be beside themselves with the tools available to us nowadays! 

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2014, 11:42:35 PM »

How quaint, a photo thread about roofs and terrestrial television antennas.  :uhuh:

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2014, 11:44:34 PM »

How quaint, a photo thread about roofs and terrestrial television antennas.  :uhuh:

How quaint... you popping your schnozz in here making another unhelpful observation!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.353 seconds with 36 queries.