ThirdRailForum

• January 21, 2018, 11:08:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Some Global warming science.  (Read 2759 times)

plus minus reset

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
Re: Some Global warming science.
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2014, 03:47:38 AM »

I couldn't ring today because it's public holiday.... UGH

My treadmill is getting the blame but that's Bullshit...

I'm going to have the solar hot water system checked in an hour.

Last years their was a leak that was fixed. Maybe it's sprung again.

I'll keep you updated... and yes... inflation is also a cause. They made us switch over to fluros to save power... and yet power has gone from $600 a year to $600 for 2 months... that is just worse than incredulous!

It's the plasma and your dryer. 600.00 is kind of extreme though
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2014, 03:54:30 AM »

Well there's alternatives to treadmills.

They just call it walking.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2014, 07:18:51 AM »

It's the plasma and your dryer. 600.00 is kind of extreme though

Well, funnily enough I haven't been using the dryer very often. I've been hanging clothes on the line.

I'll keep my eye on the TVs though and make sure they are off when I'm not watching them...

They did an estimate last time so maybe they under estimated and now we're paying for it... the meter reader wouldn't enter the property because he said we had a dog... ermmm, the dog died 6 yrs ago so he LIED.

Anyway... I'll work it out!

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • NSFW embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Fan of: telling it like it is
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - A question for anyone..200 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100+ Reply Thread - A question for anyone..
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2014, 05:12:47 PM »

Switch everything off at the outlet and unplug it when not in use Booji Boy. Not only is it great exercise, you'll save the 10-20% of power that a great many appliances consume when in standby AND you further reduce the chances of a house fire in the unlikely event of one of the electrical grid's phases gets knocked offline and you happen to be on one of the remaining two (or one) that is suddenly getting way more than the 240 volts that normally feeds your appliances.

Who knows, you might even discover by doing all this that one of your appliances is in fact responsible for the increased power charges. You can tell this by its power cord being unusually warm, or possibly an unexplained tingle when you touch the device itself.

Or if you like you can do nothing of the sort and continue to pretend to be ignoring me. No skin off my nose, Iam not the one bleeding out my ass over increased electricity bill.

As for flouros being power saving light sources, that's partially correct. The older style tungsten filament globes do consume more power than a flouro while they are switched on (much of it radiated away as heat as well as light). A flouro radiates heat too, just nowhere near the amount per lumens that the older style tungsten filaments tend to do. A flouro's power consumption also changes the longer it is left on - as it gets warmer it becomes more efficient and this is partly why their ballasts also include a starter to deliver the spike of voltage required to turn them on.

So for all you greenies out there who are diligently switching those power-saving flouros on and off as you merrily trip from room to room amidst the smug, self satisfied glow of doing your bit for the planet (and your bank balance)... YHBT. If you know you're going to be heading back into that room/grarage/shed in the next five minutes, leaving the damn thing on will actually save you power.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2014, 05:24:11 PM »

Switch everything off

Mainly yourself. HTH
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - A question for anyone..200 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100 Reply Thread - Tim Curry's butt ugly transgendered sister100+ Reply Thread - A question for anyone..
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2014, 05:52:08 PM »

Mainly yourself. HTH
Impossible, she needs to obsess over lovely me. Why else do you think she carries my quotes about in her sig? To show you how bad her posts are by comparison? :lol:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2014, 06:13:18 PM »

Hey bud. I've been carrying a Vixen post in my sig for a coupla years cos I'm a lazy cunt.

Spoke to the bitch on the phone and forgot her name five minutes after.......... *'The Gentle Face of Flame'*

Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2014, 06:44:01 PM »

Now I know you aren't suggesting for one moment that Willagee's Booji Boy is a lazy cunt...

:mutt:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2014, 06:52:41 PM »

Wood eye, Cunt Face?

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2014, 09:52:57 PM »

Hoot Gibson

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.Hoot Gibson knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2014, 11:43:04 PM »

That can't be a real pic.

NSFW

• Supreme Ruler
  • vroom vroom
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2014, 12:11:03 AM »

So its a pretend pic?

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.397 seconds with 37 queries.