• October 20, 2018, 01:27:52 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Year 10 of TRF Fantasy Football will be at...  (Read 5431 times)

plus minus reset

GWION

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Champ2006 Fantasy Football Champ2005 Fantasy Football Champ
Re: Year 10 of TRF Fantasy Football will be at...
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2014, 09:56:33 PM »

Are all slots taken?

You have a spot! In the "Flamechamps division" Of course.

Getting close though.. With you and SSS we should have a full league.

PM Bra1n to get the ESPN link.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2014, 11:41:06 PM »

11/12 of spots are now filled by highly competitive, capable and trashtalk loving fantasy players. One more spot for Southern or someone else from this board or someone who is recommended by another owner. If it doesn't get filled in the next week or so, I will post it up on the ESPN boards.

You all niggaz still need to send in your entry fee though.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Your Mom's Lover

• Diamond Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The age of postersTeam win vs Caskur and Ant Agonizer100 Replies - Um Team Cunt Wrangler200 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The Mr.Pickles Show!!!100 Replies - Guilty pleasures100 Replies - Brit posters with bad teeth100 Reply - Matches/Callouts you want to see100 Replies - Guess who?100 Reply - Mr.Pickles Comics Third Rail 2016300 Reply - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply -  	Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools100 Reply Thread - The state of flaming..200 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea?100 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea? TRF Flame ChampWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Gaming and flaming with Mr.Pickles100 Reply Thread - Survivor January 2016100 Reply Thread - Everyone is a pedo,100 Reply Thread -  	Happy Thanksgiving Third Rail300 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid200 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - Step up to get beat down100 Reply Thread - Now its up to you tards200 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.100 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.Flame ChampionWin vs caskurWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - 4 vs 4 match sign up100+ Reply Thread - Team Bra1n vs Team Pickles2007 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2014, 03:48:01 AM »

Payment sent.
#BYECASKUR

Your Mom's Lover is a satirical character who engages in various forums of verbal and visual comedy designed to entertain. No other designation of anything posted by Your Mom's Lover is hinted or implied.

RudeD

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RudeD probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 2010 Fantasy Football Champ2009 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2014, 09:55:40 PM »

OK, got signed up just in time. Will send payment. However, I'm fucked on the draft as it is on the same night I'm going to see KISS. I paid $175.00 per ticket so now way I'm going to miss the concert. I guess I will just live with results of an auto draft.

:punch:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2014, 10:07:02 PM »

Kiss is playing a concert on a Sunday? At 6pm?? Well Im not sure but I think ESPN has a FF app. Maybe you can draft by phone. haha

Check your PM.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

RudeD

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RudeD probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 2010 Fantasy Football Champ2009 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2014, 10:51:23 PM »

Kiss is playing a concert on a Sunday? At 6pm?? Well Im not sure but I think ESPN has a FF app. Maybe you can draft by phone. haha

Check your PM.

Haha, the concert starts at 8pm but its far north Houston (The Woodlands) and I have to pick up my date. Yeah, I'll check the ESPN apps. Hell everyone gets a kick out of my Samsung 3 Note phone they call it a tablet. Between now and then I'll check the apps as i have never auto drafted and that takes the fun out of picking your team.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2014, 11:42:01 PM »

If moving the draft start time by an hour or so would help you to make at least the first few picks, and it would not create conflicts with other owners - then I can do that. This year I scheduled it for after the last week of the preseason for the first time in order to have a bit more flexibility to move it up in case of mass conflicts which are known about in advance.

First let me know if it would make a difference to you to have the draft start an hour or so earlier and if it will help you to be there. If it does, then we'll see if it doesn't create other conflicts - after everyone is paid up and all the owners are 100% set. I figured that a Sunday night at the normal time the NFL games are played would be the best time to hold the draft.

Your Mom's Lover

• Diamond Member
  • Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The age of postersTeam win vs Caskur and Ant Agonizer100 Replies - Um Team Cunt Wrangler200 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The Mr.Pickles Show!!!100 Replies - Guilty pleasures100 Replies - Brit posters with bad teeth100 Reply - Matches/Callouts you want to see100 Replies - Guess who?100 Reply - Mr.Pickles Comics Third Rail 2016300 Reply - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply -  	Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools100 Reply Thread - The state of flaming..200 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea?100 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea? TRF Flame ChampWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Gaming and flaming with Mr.Pickles100 Reply Thread - Survivor January 2016100 Reply Thread - Everyone is a pedo,100 Reply Thread -  	Happy Thanksgiving Third Rail300 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid200 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - Step up to get beat down100 Reply Thread - Now its up to you tards200 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.100 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.Flame ChampionWin vs caskurWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - 4 vs 4 match sign up100+ Reply Thread - Team Bra1n vs Team Pickles2007 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2014, 12:23:46 AM »

I don't think you can run the draft applet from a phone, maybe you can from a tablet. I think you need the latest version of java.
#BYECASKUR

Your Mom's Lover is a satirical character who engages in various forums of verbal and visual comedy designed to entertain. No other designation of anything posted by Your Mom's Lover is hinted or implied.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2014, 06:55:11 AM »

You paid money to see kiss?
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football ChampWin vs Caskur
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2014, 11:58:06 PM »

You paid money to see kiss?

I don't know what's funnier between Rude being a fan of kiss or pretending to have money to pay for tickets.

Oh, and you're still a massive fag, Torch. Go fuck yourself.

Have you got the tatse of my championship cum shot out of your mouth yet, runner up?

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2014, 12:44:25 AM »

I gotta be sure that Toe sees my faglame since it's only fair. Just getting warmed up for the season.  :snick:

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=10987.msg91289#msg91289

OMFG It's TOE!

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.OMFG It's TOE! yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football ChampWin vs Caskur
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2014, 04:46:04 AM »

I gotta be sure that Toe sees my faglame since it's only fair. Just getting warmed up for the season.  :snick:

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=10987.msg91289#msg91289

I don't say this lightly, but I've never been more proud of you, Bra1n. Way to embrace the faglame and do it well! Now if only you were good at fantasy football, too, you'd be on my level.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2014, 07:59:57 AM »

I don't know what's funnier between Rude being a fan of kiss or pretending to have money to pay for tickets.

Oh, and you're still a massive fag, Torch. Go fuck yourself.

Have you got the tatse of my championship cum shot out of your mouth yet, runner up?

I haven't paid to see kiss since 1989.

Even the marlins will back into a championship once in a decade....and you back into to that one like your 3ft tall black ramrod dildo. 
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2014, 12:51:48 PM »

I don't say this lightly, but I've never been more proud of you, Bra1n. Way to embrace the faglame and do it well! Now if only you were good at fantasy football, too, you'd be on my level.

That's high praise coming from the king of faglames himself and a self confessed multi-polesmoker. I am humbled.

Sent with Tapatalk 4.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2014, 06:25:36 PM »

However, I'm fucked on the draft as it is on the same night I'm going to see KISS. I paid $175.00 per ticket

Gene Simmons has wrinkles bigger than your dick as you will find as you beg for fellatio from the over 60's mosh pit  :hysterical:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2014, 02:45:15 PM »

Well guys, I have to admit this league has piqued my interest. I've won multiple money leagues, even a PPR league that includes punt/return yard points. This league adds even more new categories that makes it interesting and I'm glad I claimed a spot in it - I didn't expect to.

Adding 2 LBs to your team on top of a DEF? Hmmmm, I wonder if it's a good idea to get one or possibly even two that start on the DEF you claimed, or mix it up across the board. I'll certainly have to look deeper into that.

A head coach! I'll pick the one from my favorite team - the Texans! Oh wait, that would uuuhhhh... fuck! I'll have to look around for a bit.

I also like how there are RB, WR, RB/WR, and a FLEX slot that even lets you start a second TE in your lineup when injuries decimate your skill positions and there ain't shit left on the wire you want. Nice.

Another good thing is to limit QB TDs to 4 instead of 6 points - Peyton and Foles both threw for 7 in one game last year awarding their owners an easy win despite the rest of their team's performance at 6 points a pop. Jesus.

It's also eyebrow raising to see that teams have 21 slots. Even noobs can draft OK early, but always fall apart the deeper it goes and most leave after round 12 or 13 to let the computer make what they consider "insignificant picks". I love when leagues have a handful of those types. It'll be interesting to see who planned ahead to the last pick to forge their team out of indestructible Vibranium.

I hope y'all have lots of experience in this ff format and bring exiting weekly matches where you talk as much shit as you can before you watch your top picks being carted off the field while mine prevent you from watching ESPN highlight reels...

SSS

-
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

Your Mom's Lover

• Diamond Member
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2014, 07:17:15 PM »

Seriously SSS, do you have any idea how many pie in the sky league owners jump in this league feet first spending winnings they have not earned all the while proclaiming how great they are and how they know who to draft?

Lets put it this way, you could shave off the pubic hairs from all of them and knit a warm body sweater that could be worn on the coldest of Alaskan nights.

Keep your fingers at bay kid, your ass is going to get plowed so rough you're going to have to cruise for niggers out of necessity.
#BYECASKUR

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2014, 07:47:14 PM »

Bad reply. Remember the time you were talking about ff on BH and we actually had a warm moment together? It's when we openly agreed about letting math dictate our strategies regardless of the format. Then you washed the eyelash grouping skeet off your lids and returned to Poofer like nothing happened. Make sure you bring some Listerine and goggles Week 10...
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2014, 09:18:29 PM »

Credit to SS for stepping in and right away identifying some of the major intricacies. What sets this league apart - aside from the camaraderie, rivalries and trash talking, is that this an anti-standard league. Ive said many times, there is no shortage of standard leagues to join there's no need for this to be another one. No, we don't have 100 pts for 65yd fg's and other offbeat stuff like that but we do have many different variations on scoring and positions, for example - an emphasis on defense which is often lacking and overlooked in std leagues.

The one-starting RB minimum is something new this year and it's meant to address the problem of the early 'run' on rbs in the draft and the problem of not enough quality rb's for a 12 team league to start two of them, especially late in the season after they start to go down with injuries. However, those who have them and want to start more than one can still do so - up to three by using the flex positions. It's about giving owners more options, more gm decisions to make and more landmines to skillfully navigate through.

The Flex TE position is for Gwion who apparently has a fondness for starting more than 1 TE and hounded me about it several seasons ago so, same as with RB's - he has the option to start more than one if he or anyone else chooses.

In the past, in order to tone down the positional advantage (mainly for QB) we have strived to balance the scoring between qb/rb/wr with varying success from season to season. This first year at ESPN will probably be less balanced and back to favoring QB's but it should still be more balanced than a standard league so that along with Def, the league's top scoring player at the end year could come from any of those positions and won't automatically be QBs from 1 to 10.

One slight correction - yes, there are 21 roster spots if you include the 2 IRs. We will be drafting 19 spots come Aug 31.

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2014, 10:42:04 PM »

Listen, I personally know how lame it is to have complainers in your league, and I won't be one once it starts, regardless of the rules you roll with. I'm just pointing things out I notice that will benefit every team owner.

For starters, the MAXIMUM number of head coaches allowed is one. Now, it's obvious you did that because you know one won't get hurt. But you overlooked the fact that every HC will have a BYE week, which means the guy you're playing will have a coach who scores more points than the scrub you had to start at RB later in the year, which could put a player in a hole.

There are 32 coaches in the NFL, so every player can snatch 2. That's a great thing for players who wait to claim their HC until their skill positions are rightfully full. This would allow them to start whichever coach has the better match-up, like people do DEFs.

Moving right along, the total number of roster spots makes a horrible match for the number of active slots. There are 12 slots one must fill every week with active players (1 a coach). There are only 7 bench spots. What is most eye opening is that one must start two LBs per week that can total points as high as WRs and RBs; yet there is only enough room to stash one. Throw in BYES and typical injuries and one of the most important groups of players on your roster will commonly produce one, and even two empty slots! 4 LBs broke 300 points last year, whereas 6 RBs did and 9 WRs did. That's pretty close, and every player must start two per week with just one on his roster to fill what may wind up being two slots. Ouch.

Counting normally, there are not enough bench spots to properly stash for if you're definitely going to stack your WRs at the 5 MAX. That will mean you'll have to write three positions off, depending on what happens in the draft. Now, ignoring back-up Kickers and DEFs will be the proper way to save yourself spots, but if you reached and got a great D or a big legged K, swapping out for an active one from the wire on BYE week will be heartbreaking when you offer the crowd your Special Teams gems.

The easiest way to correct the system is to increase the HC MAX to two, the LB MAX to four, and the bench by two or three. They can stay like they are, but it'll probably result into a team not having a HC and/or a LB in the later weeks of the year.

C'mon Bra1n, don't let the group down with faulty rules like you did to us with the FLAME board...

SSS
- veteran in more ways than one

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.412 seconds with 40 queries.