ThirdRailForum

• June 24, 2018, 06:32:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: PC Gaming  (Read 2376 times)

plus minus reset

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
Re: PC Gaming
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2014, 01:29:50 AM »

So that's a cosy four hours you dragged yourself away from your computer?

You are sticking with a losing argument.  You can only continue to lose.

I am playing in two hockey games this weekend.  Pretty soon, I will be on the ice an average of around six days a week.  I am still going to be playing some pickup baseball games this year.  Why does that bother you so much?   :snick:

Like I say, modern parenting is about limits and diversification. Don't worry you'll never have to worry about any of this, a sperm count not reduced to double digits by cheap Mexican roids is kind of a plussie on that scale.

Your poor children are part of a doomed experiment.  It will be too late by the time you realize your mistakes.

You'll notice I coloured in where you said you lived in your Moms basement. Last week it was your Nans. Those of us who don't have 'Duelling Banjos' on repeat on thier ipod are confused.

Are you trying to say that you are confused?

No need to state the obvious.

:applause:
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2014, 01:31:10 AM »

I might checkout Racing Games at the Arcade

But not PC gaming

Grew out of that phase

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Enjoy your "Racing Games at the Arcade"!!

Such sophistication!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2014, 05:37:56 PM »

Pretty soon, I will putting 4 cubes of ice on average into the cheap Canadian Liquor i'm slowly killing myself with. I promise to take a selfie as close as Nana allows me to running toward the white light tho.

HTH
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2014, 12:26:27 AM »

HTH

That quote change made no sense.

So hockey games are over for me until September 18.  Unless I go out to one or two pickup games that I have been invited to over the next few weeks.

I have a referee clinic next Saturday to get re-certified for the 2014/15 season.  Which means I will miss my baseball game.  Which sucks. 

What is a "Nana"?

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2014, 11:42:50 AM »

Just read it again without black glasses on. It made perfect sense.

Refer to my thread in 'Sports' It's not a flame and is a genuine interest in sports roid boi.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2014, 12:44:10 AM »

Just read it again without black glasses on. It made perfect sense.

Refer to my thread in 'Sports' It's not a flame and is a genuine interest in sports roid boi.

It does not make any sense.  And I am not going to refer to any thread in a different forum to try to figure out what you were trying to say. 

Mecha

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2014, 12:18:36 AM »

I don't run Windows anymore. I don't run Windows-only PC games.

Trump impersonations are redundant

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2014, 06:10:43 AM »

Those two points fit together very nicely. And thank fuck I don't have to get off my arse to approve your posts anymore.

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2014, 05:46:59 PM »

Wow!

You are so interesting!!!

Are you single?

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2014, 10:29:04 PM »

I've noticed a lot of video games involve zombies these days.

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2014, 12:32:34 AM »

The public perception of zombies has always been highly negative.

From movies to video games to television shows....

Let me ask this simple question:

Have you ever met a zombie that you did not like?

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2014, 01:29:28 AM »

I guess I haven't when I think about it.

That brings me to another point though.

When I was a youngin' I played the original Donkey Kong a lot and it just occurred to me that there were no donkeys in it.

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2014, 01:36:54 AM »

It was originally titled Donkey Dong but at the last minute the censors forced the title change and insisted that they chop the ape's penis.

Fuckin' censors.

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2014, 01:41:28 AM »

Ah you're making that up.

My theory is that since the Japs made the game they made a mistake when they translated it to English.

Mecha

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.Mecha is respected and well liked.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2014, 02:00:35 AM »

No, it was deliberate. And Donkey Kong is the original name, no translation.

From wikipedia:

Another, more credible story claims Miyamoto looked in a Japanese-English dictionary for something that would mean "stubborn gorilla",[27] or that "Donkey" was meant to convey "silly" or "stubborn"; "Kong" was common Japanese slang for "gorilla".[20]:238 A rival claim is that he worked with Nintendo's export manager to come up with the title, and that "Donkey" was meant to represent "stupid and goofy".

A true funny story is that the Japanese Pacman was called Puckman, but it was changed to Pacman to avoid people scratching off part of the P.

Trump impersonations are redundant

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2014, 02:06:15 AM »

Well that goes along with what I was saying.

The meaning doesn't really translate to English. People don't use the word "donkey" for anything else but a donkey and a piece of logging equipment here. And mostly only loggers are aware of the latter.

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2014, 10:31:11 PM »

A true funny story is that the Japanese Pacman was called Puckman, but it was changed to Pacman to avoid people scratching off part of the P.

I never understood why "Pacman" was yellow.

He should have been brown.

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2014, 11:18:50 PM »

It makey no sense in Engrish.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2015, 11:43:42 PM »

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2015, 08:36:28 PM »

Bought the kids an X Box One and a PS4 at Christmas. Both shit and the games are 20 quid more. They can go fuck off from now on.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.448 seconds with 36 queries.