ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 07:59:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: PC Gaming  (Read 2399 times)

plus minus reset

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
Re: PC Gaming
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2015, 03:58:19 AM »

I am on the last little bit of the single player campaign for Portal 2...

Great game.

Bioshock
X-COM UFO Defense

I think those were the two I played before Portal 2....

I am also playing Payday The Heist here and there...

I am not sure what I will play after Portal 2.

Maybe Darksiders 2.

Maybe X-Com Terror From the Deep.

Choices.

Choices.

Choices.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2016, 04:36:58 PM »

I played both X-Com Terror from the Deep and Darksiders 2 since then.

Currently, I'm part way through Borderlands 2 and decided to stop for a while and play another game.

Playing Risen which is a pretty darn good open world RPG.

When I'm done Risen, I'll go back to Borderlands 2.

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2016, 01:32:46 AM »

I finished Risen.  I'd recommend it if you like that type of game.  To be fair, I would have liked to have more NPC's kissing my ass for being such a bad ass fighter at the end of it.  But I enjoyed the game a fair bit.

I'm back to playing Borderlands 2.  I think I'm getting near the end...

Haven't decided what's next.

jellybean

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • jellybean probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2016, 02:06:25 PM »

you're basically the only other person here who is normal and plays games on a pc

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2016, 11:21:40 AM »

Console games have their place.  Like for party games like Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution.  And FPS games with a number of people playing at the same time in the same room.

But if you're the only one in the room playing the game, then PC gaming is always the better experience as far as I'm concerned.

jellybean

• Quaestor
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2016, 05:57:41 PM »

this is basically my computer. its expensive as hell and i can run any games on it in ultra high settings.  on top of that, i've got fiber internet for my online multiplayers. do you play smite at all?

asus m5a97 rev 2, amd 970 + sb 950
XFX radeon r9 290, 4gb gddr5
FX-8350 vishera 4ghz, watercooled by x31 kraken
gskill ares 16gb ddr3, 1866mhz
1050W psu
random old ass hard drives
my old nzxt phantom case

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2016, 10:35:40 PM »

this is basically my computer. its expensive as hell and i can run any games on it in ultra high settings.  on top of that, i've got fiber internet for my online multiplayers. do you play smite at all?

1050W psu
my old nzxt phantom case

Go Cleveland!

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2016, 12:38:18 PM »

1050W psu
my old nzxt phantom case

I haven't played Smite.  I find that when I player online multiplayer games, I get sucked-in and I spend too much time on them.  Which means I must like them...it is just harder to walk away when you know there's a real person on the other end and you can't pause the game like you do with single player games.

My gaming machine is decent.  I run just about everything in ultra-high everything...but I do tend to play games that are 3 years old or older (because I wait until they are cheap cheap cheap!! before I but them).  I know I'll need to invest is something faster within the next few years.

jellybean

• Quaestor
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2016, 07:09:09 PM »

I haven't played Smite.  I find that when I player online multiplayer games, I get sucked-in and I spend too much time on them.  Which means I must like them...it is just harder to walk away when you know there's a real person on the other end and you can't pause the game like you do with single player games.

My gaming machine is decent.  I run just about everything in ultra-high everything...but I do tend to play games that are 3 years old or older (because I wait until they are cheap cheap cheap!! before I but them).  I know I'll need to invest is something faster within the next few years.

if u ever play smite again, u may add me. i am dryball  or Caggy<3Bear  on steam
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.253 seconds with 33 queries.