ThirdRailForum

• April 23, 2018, 11:26:22 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What kind of phone service do you have?  (Read 1880 times)

plus minus reset

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: What kind of phone service do you have?
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2014, 12:01:38 AM »

Foxes like to bite heads to drink the blood. Like a can of pepsi with a straw. Its a dodgy point blaming foxes when its up to the householder to make sure the chickens are secure.

Australians are notoriously stupid, hence they released the foxes after releasing all the bunnies. This is why they have a great white shark cull, fucking idiots.

Well it's not like we expected to have foxes in the middle of suburbia where I come from dope... and we certainly didn't know they can scale 6 feet fences but now we do.
Why's that? Haven't you learned that it's just words on a screen yet?

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 12:45:02 AM »

I was in a suburb of Denver once and it had just started snowing and the street had a thin layer of snow on it. It was about 3am so nobody was out and all of the sudden a coyote came walking right down the dead center of the street and kept right in the center until I couldn't see him anymore.

I'll tell you what, when you see something like that the only thing left to do is pop a Marty Robbins cassette in and just chill out for a while.

That's a true story.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2014, 03:27:34 PM »

Well it's not like we expected to have foxes in the middle of suburbia where I come from dope... and we certainly didn't know they can scale 6 feet fences but now we do.

Its not suburbia you stupid fat lump, its grubby blue collar tract housing in a reclaimed swamp. What i the UK would be called a sink estate. And yes foxes like all canines can jump you moron.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2014, 03:33:41 PM »

Its not suburbia you stupid fat lump, its grubby blue collar tract housing in a reclaimed swamp. What i the UK would be called a sink estate. And yes foxes like all canines can jump you moron.

It is not... no blue collar workers live in "tract housing" in Willagee... they live is $800,000 double brick and tile homes. We have been through this before... Bugger off with your bollocks!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2014, 07:14:07 PM »

It is not... no blue collar workers live in "tract housing" in Willagee... they live is $800,000 double brick and tile homes. We have been through this before... Bugger off with your bollocks!

Yes we have you kale farting fucktard and you got handed your arse then as well. When youve been caught out lying again. Its poor housing, thats why its a safe labour seat you Possum brained rapee. And by the looks of satalite picture you live i a converted shed where kurt can stand on the back step and piss on to his neighbours property. :lolatu:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2014, 01:27:46 AM »

Fremantle is a safe labor seat and you wouldn't even be able to buy their front door steps!

You're a bit of an idiot.... You need to stop comparing countries since you're pretty fucking clueless all-round!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2014, 05:47:58 PM »

Fremantle is a safe labor seat

yea so that means below average incomes, a few beatniks and loads of blue collar slobs. Its tract housing you dumb dingo so fucking deal with it.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2014, 04:54:30 AM »

yea so that means below average incomes, a few beatniks and loads of blue collar slobs. Its tract housing you dumb dingo so fucking deal with it.

the so called "tract housing" as you call it in the Perth metro suburbs are government owned and designated for pensioners or disabled people who get the dole... Blue collar workers cannot live in them... they earn too much money.

blue collar workers might be broke in your shithole country but in my country, they're well paid and have homes you couldn't dream of owning, simpleton!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2014, 04:25:26 PM »

give it a rest gastropod. Given the shack you live in its tract by Aussie standards. My sisters place in Melbourne had a pool as did every house in her road. Thats the average as he was an architect.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2014, 11:40:54 AM »

give it a rest gastropod. Given the shack you live in its tract by Aussie standards. My sisters place in Melbourne had a pool as did every house in her road. Thats the average as he was an architect.

If they had a pool in their yards they must be a very long way from the beaches.... The Yarra River in Melbourne is bloody brown for crying out loud....

No one wants pools these days due to being slaves to continually cleaning them.... They were once popular but the popularity has declined in recent years where I come from... and you don't have current google maps of my area in any case... the google maps are 4 yrs old...

There are grouped housing we call "units" in every single suburb of my city, dipshit.... And no blue collar worker live in them... they're for retired people....

The trouble with a dick like you, is you come from a dump that has been inhabited for thousands of years and you think everyone lives like you... you have no idea how our city has evolved in a short time.....you're a nitnut... end of!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2014, 04:56:57 PM »

Units, tract housing, prefabs, they are all the same. A convict version of a trailer park stuffed full of Ockers, dont give me that crap about pools. It gets dam hot so they are still popular and they employ pool cleaners.

So your claiming all of Perths Inbredaratti filled in their pools when it fell out of fasion? LOL yea sure swamp-bogan, i suppose you got a white paint can and sprayed all the collars of Kurts boiler suits so he looks more up market. :rotf:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2014, 04:51:05 AM »

Oh shut up you ex-army casualty...

Die in a fire!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2014, 05:18:30 AM »

Oh shut up you ex-army casualty...

Die in a fire!

Youve been caught out talking rubbish again Porkzilla, which is a standard for you. Ive seen plety of Hovels in the UK. Tied housing, Pit villages etc ad yours fits snuggly in that bracket. :lolatu:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2014, 05:50:30 AM »

Youve been caught out talking rubbish again Porkzilla, which is a standard for you. Ive seen plety of Hovels in the UK. Tied housing, Pit villages etc ad yours fits snuggly in that bracket. :lolatu:

riiiiiight!

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2014, 11:57:42 AM »

Ive seen plety of Hovels in the UK. Tied housing,

And maybe even Quasi Semi's. Hell they're a lot cheaper with no class but why not eh?
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2014, 12:48:53 AM »

So foxes are like little blood-thirsty vampires.  I had no idea.

Caskur lives in a very nice house.  She has hot cousins.

I think everybody should post up pictures of their nice houses and hot cousins.

It should be a rule.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.318 seconds with 37 queries.