• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: CFB 2014-15 Thread  (Read 2767 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 330
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
CFB 2014-15 Thread
« on: August 28, 2014, 03:51:26 PM »

Year 1 of the Playoff era begins tonight! For a while there I didn't think a playoff would happen in my lifetime but it's finally here. On top of that, the SEC Network is on the air. This is destined to go down as one of the greatest seasons ever. 50 years from now they'll be asking trivia questions about the first school to win the CFB Playoff in 2014. Texas A&M got it started by invading the South Carolina state capital last night for their midnight yell, only to have SC fans crash their party..

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/8/28/6077275/opposing-fan-bases-yelling-at-each-other-at-midnight-before-a-game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqe-b1KjcfQ#ws

Kid's Boise State finally gets to play an SEC team. Hmm, I wonder how that's going to turn out for them tonight. Gwion's Texas Tech will be back to doing their uhh.... thing -

Defending champs FSU open against a tough Oklahoma State team and the co-games of the week, Georgia battles Clemson and LSU takes on Wisconsin, Saturday Night, under the lights in Death Valley, where opponents dreams come to die -

Game on...

#PutYourBabyinMe

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: CFB 2014-15 Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 04:47:36 PM »

What the fuck's a CFB?

Talk English boy.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 06:05:51 PM »

CFB = the greatest sport of all, at least on this continent- college football.

The atmosphere at Williams-Brice Stadium right before kickoff when they played Sandstorm was incredible.

http://www.tvole.me/livestream/5/41384/august-29-2014/texas-aandm-vs-south-carolina.html

#PutYourBabyinMe

GWION

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Champ2006 Fantasy Football Champ2005 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 10:06:08 PM »

Oh Shit, It won't be long now until the cult that is Aggy starts making long term enemies with other SEC schools. Not in a healthy rivalry way either.

Why is South Carolina CONSTANTLY so OVERRATED EVERY friggin year?!!??

Have they EVER done shit?

I put South Carolina in the same category as Missouri , Iowa, Hell, even Texas Tech, Arizona State. Good, decent team but.. lets face it not a world beater.

YET they are ranked in the top ten to start the season damn near every year.. just to lose and catapult some other mediocre SEC team straight up the rankings, this year it's the fuggin Aggholes ..LMAO.

People HAVE to be able to see this cheezy little stunt.

Oh and Bra1n that map is incorrect as far as Texas is concerned. UT is the most recognized brand in Texas by a mile. Tech and Aggie are about even at #2. Baylor is closing the gap a little but they are a distant #3.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 04:18:35 AM »

Do they have sluts?

:b&b:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 02:35:55 PM »

Why is South Carolina CONSTANTLY so OVERRATED EVERY friggin year?!!??

SC is not overrated every year. Perhaps youre thinking about Notre Dame or Ohio State. This year it seems like they were overrated but I think it's more the case that the sheepfuggers were vastly underrated. Tim Tebow warned everyone about TAMU and no one including me took him seriously.

But hey, what about Boise State? Why are they constantly underrated? Why is everyone so scared to play them? If they ever play one of the big schools from the SEC, they would move up and down the field and score at will on them.

What's that? They played and lost to Ole Miss this week? By more than 20 points? Never mind..

#PutYourBabyinMe

GWION

• Senatore
  • GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Champ2006 Fantasy Football Champ2005 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 12:22:32 AM »

Boise has kinda sucked for a good while now.

The sheepfuggers aren't underrated. Ya see that's the scam. Rank early season SEC matchups in the PRE SEASON and you are guaranteed to get a high ranked team out of the contest, be it SC going to 5-6 for a "quality" win or A&M being propelled up to 10-11 due to a "Top Ten" win. It is funny, because it is so easy to see.

A&M is the same old A&M they have been for the last 75 years. It didn't change overnight. Now, Sumlin is a good coach. That I believe. A&M is always pretty decent 15-25 range.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 01:21:51 AM »

Going on this week's results, if A&M plays Bama next week, they destroy them and probably Auburn, LSU and most other SEC defenses too outside of Ole Miss. Georgia however did look very impressive against Clemson.

What a glorious day of games. I won 3 out 4 of my Fandual league games and went 9 out 10 on ESPN Pickem with the one loss costing me only 1 point from a perfect score. Im already signed up to another Fandual league for Sun-Mon games.

#PutYourBabyinMe

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 05:05:04 AM »

Going on this week's results, if A&M plays Bama next week, they destroy them and probably Auburn, LSU and most other SEC defenses too outside of Ole Miss. Georgia however did look very impressive against Clemson.

What a glorious day of games. I won 3 out 4 of my Fandual league games and went 9 out 10 on ESPN Pickem with the one loss costing me only 1 point from a perfect score. Im already signed up to another Fandual league for Sun-Mon games.

sport, sport, sport. that's all you ever rave on about!

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 04:00:46 PM »

Should I or shouldn't I?

Ok. One let off per nonce.

It's the 'Sports Hub' dear.

Fattening foods are in 'Spin'

Ta Ta

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 04:40:09 PM »

sport, sport, sport. that's all you ever rave on about!

Sure I loosely follow world futbol and watch one or two UFC fights once every couple of months but there's only ONE sport which i truly care about and it's this one - college football. Pro football is interesting to me mainly because of the fantasy football games that we all play but otherwise it doesn't move me. Few professional sports do. Nevertheless, it's the season for American football.

The thing about it is - it's only about 11 or 12 games that most schools play every season and this past weekend was game 1 which means that the season is already about 8% over. So please let me rave in peace for each precious Saturday of games without your nagging and carry your fat blubbery arse back to the diet thread in the Spin Room. Thxbye.

#PutYourBabyinMe

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 05:20:02 PM »

Whoa the fuck up here.

Now maybe I had a beer or three but that read to me like a grown man expressing his love for watching schoolboys playing sport?

Had the question regarding sluts been answered I'd possibly be a little less edgy.  :uhuh:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 06:15:09 PM »

Sluts is a strong word to use but no college football thread is complete without some gratuitous eye candy shots of Oregon cheerleaders, the original FSU Cowgirls (one of them, CJ, pretends to be Russian now on WWE) and my favorite Bible fucknut, Sam Ponder. You can look at the default college football av's here and make up your own mind.

Here's my first no bullshit Top 10 list of the season based upon performance on the field and talent rather than reputation, popularity and unjustified merit.

1. FSU 1-0 - shaky start vs tough Okl St team but until someone knocks them off the mountain, they're the champs.
2. Oregon 1-0 - blockbuster game vs top 10 Michigan St next Sat.
3. Oklahoma 1-0 - beat Bama last January and looking forward to another SEC conquest, Tennessee in 2 weeks.
4. Georgia 1-0 - lead by Heisman favorite Todd Gurley, they shut down Clemson with impressive display of defense and offense.
5. Texas A&M 1-0 - might be premature based on one game but they destroyed Top 10 S. Carolina at their home.
6. Stanford 1-0 - faces a stiff test vs USC this week.
7. Auburn 1-0 - new season, still gaining 300+ yards rushing the ball and no one can stop them.
8. Baylor 1-0 - disappointing start by QB Petty and their offense but they have the talent to pour it on most teams.
9. Alabama 1-0 - unsettled QB and horrible defense in first game, they will need to greatly improve as the season progresses.
10. Michigan St 1-0 - big game this week vs Oregon. Loser is probably out of contention for 4 team playoff.

Scratch Wisconsin, South Carolina and West Virginia from the list. Courtesy of LSU, Texas A&M and Bama.

If the playoffs were this week:
FSU vs Georgia
Oklahoma vs Oregon

I would pay $50 to watch those games on ppv!

#PutYourBabyinMe

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2014, 03:44:05 AM »

Back to the sluts.

Ok, i'd be tempted to slip em a length.

Any 3d shots for a soapy tit wank?

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2014, 12:32:09 AM »

Utah State fans take in the SEC football experience in Tennessee..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhH0KX4OIdY#ws

#PutYourBabyinMe

GWION

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2014, 09:32:50 PM »

"Going on this week's results, if A&M plays Bama next week, they destroy them and probably Auburn, LSU and most other SEC defenses too outside of Ole Miss."

Ummm Hummm .

Same old mediocre A&M and a suck ass South Carolina.. but they sure are racking up "quality wins" against ranked opponents.. It is a scam.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2014, 07:16:36 AM »

Lmao...the ACC is 2-0 against the SEC this week.
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 295
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2014, 09:45:30 AM »

GT over Georgia
FSU over UF

...Clemson over USC...make that 3-0, son. 
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2014, 11:10:15 AM »

I thought this College Pansyball was all about fist fights and chix?

Trust niggerfag to find some stats.  :crap:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2014, 02:05:12 PM »

GT over Georgia
FSU over UF

...Clemson over USC...make that 3-0, son.

Make that the SEC East who went 0-4 vs ACC which is no surprise this season to anyone who looks beneath the numbers.

Last time I saw, the SEC East was something like 3-9 vs the SEC West and the West was 17-0 vs everyone else not in the SEC, including your Boise States, Kansas States, Texas Techs, West Virginias and Wisconsin.

Take note when an SEC West team finally loses a game to a non-SEC school this season and when they go 0-4 in one day, your post will actually mean something.

#PutYourBabyinMe
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.286 seconds with 38 queries.