• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you just like to watch?  (Read 788 times)

plus minus reset

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
Do you just like to watch?
« on: September 15, 2014, 11:32:22 PM »

Do any of you people actually play a sport?

I cheer for a few professional teams..The Toronto Blue Jays and the Toronto Maple Leafs.  My wife is a Blue Jays fan so the games are on at my house quite a bit; I watch a few innings here and there.  And I like to watch a few periods of hockey every week during the NHL season.

But I prefer to play.  I also officiate baseball and hockey.

Do any other people here actually get involved in sports as participants, not just spectators?

If not, why not?

The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: Do you just like to watch?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 04:23:00 AM »

I also officiate baseball and hockey.

The officiation you do in the locker rooms at Pee Wee matches should really get you 5-10 in solitary ya fuckin nonce.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 03:56:06 PM »

The officiation you do in the locker rooms at Pee Wee matches should really get you 5-10 in solitary ya fuckin nonce.

I take it you have very little understanding of organized sports.  Other than what you see from your recliner.   :applause:

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 02:31:42 PM »

Why is everybody silent?

If you play, what sport do you play?  At what level?  What do you like about it?

If you do not play a sport, why the fuck not???!?!

I play Left Defense in hockey, but I actually have more experience as a Centre.  I played Centre when I played a higher level of hockey until my mid 20's, then I started to play in leagues that had players of a wider range of skill levels.  I found it very frustrating to play with wingers that did not know how to orchestrate a proper line rush.  The biggest problem is that weaker players hesitate and miss the best opportunities to make a pass.  So I decided to play Defense, where there is a lesser dependence on your teammates to make the proper plays.  I am still a good offensive player, so on most teams that I play, I am called up to play Centre if we are down late in the game.

I am playing in a new league this season and I am not sure how my team will be.  I am not even sure whether or not I know any of the other players.  My first game is tomorrow evening, so I am pretty excited to meet my team and see what I am facing for the season.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 02:58:54 PM »

My first game is tomorrow evening, so I am pretty excited to meet my team and see what I am facing for the season.

Of that I am sure. High School or Middle.

Hey Punchy

What's the best and worst thing about shagging a three year old?

A) The best is when you hear the hips crack.................and the worst is when they tell you they've had better.

But of course you knew that.  :grin:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 03:02:27 PM »

Of that I am sure. High School or Middle.

What are you talking about?  Players have to be at least 35 years old....

What is wrong with your mind?

Hey Punchy

What's the best and worst thing about shagging a three year old?

A) The best is when you hear the hips crack.................and the worst is when they tell you they've had better.

But of course you knew that.  :grin:

Wow.  You are a sick individual.

How could The S. try to turn a thread that is about playing sports into something so demented?  What a freak.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 01:46:45 AM »

I stopped playing A grade badminton in my early twenties. I never played organized team sport thereafter basically because married Kurt and got stuck with doing EVERYTHING....

I watch the AFL footy... sometimes a bit of tennis. 

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 02:17:40 PM »

I stopped playing A grade badminton in my early twenties. I never played organized team sport thereafter basically because married Kurt and got stuck with doing EVERYTHING....

I watch the AFL footy... sometimes a bit of tennis.

I used to play some badminton.  Also some tennis and squash.

I like racket sports and I can play well enough to play a good game with casual players.

Caskur, you should join a badminton club or something.  That would be good exercise and much funner than running on a treadmill.  Just for variety...

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 03:38:14 PM »

I stopped playing A grade badminton

I stopped taking Grade A Heroin when Crapper welched on her promise to pay for it.

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 12:18:38 AM »

We lost our first hockey game of the season...it will not be our last defeat.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 12:36:20 AM »

I used to play some badminton.  Also some tennis and squash.

I like racket sports and I can play well enough to play a good game with casual players.

Caskur, you should join a badminton club or something.  That would be good exercise and much funner than running on a treadmill.  Just for variety...

I couldn't do it.... My head would still be an A grade Badminton player but my body wouldn't be able to keep up and I would probably hurt myself. My right knee is worn and a left shoulder is worn... not that I'd use a left shoulder....I have to baby my right knee.

Yep, the treadmill is a bit boring but I use the time to watch the biggest loser show repeats and it gets me by for now. I religiously walk an hour a day... It's to make sure I'm fit enough to travel. I would do twice that time on the treadmill if my knee wasn't so fucked up!

I've also invented a lazy man's burpee...

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2014, 12:59:25 AM »

Yeah, if you have a bad knee, it is best not to injure it.

A few years ago I would referee 4 or 5 days straight and sometimes 2 shifts in a day.  It would be painful to walk up the stairs sometimes.

Now I make sure I do not overdo it and I never do two shifts in a day.  I have not had sore knees in a couple of years now.  But once you get a chronic condition, you either have to go through surgery or just avoid activities that aggravate it.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 01:07:06 AM »

It's my fault I hurt my knee this time. I was using thongs (flip flops) on the treadmill and hurt my already injured knee but now, I have good running shoes that support my arches and my knee has improved.

I just slow down... I should use the Spin Bike but I'm not a big lover of the bike... That hurts my chubby thighs...lol

I'll get there. I've given up smoking, lost 16 kilos... and I'm a different person. I don't feel like I'm dying anymore... I feel alive.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2014, 01:15:17 AM »

And when I used play Badminton... I played 5 times a week for 3 hours a day plus I used to do The Royal Canadian Air Force exercises and that beautifully shaped my body... but I lost that book in my house fire over a decade ago. I'd love to get another copy of it somewhere! I used to be very strong.

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2015, 01:48:08 PM »

Do any of you people actually play a sport?

I cheer for a few professional teams..The Toronto Blue Jays and the Toronto Maple Leafs.  My wife is a Blue Jays fan so the games are on at my house quite a bit; I watch a few innings here and there.  And I like to watch a few periods of hockey every week during the NHL season.

But I prefer to play.  I also officiate baseball and hockey.

Do any other people here actually get involved in sports as participants, not just spectators?

If not, why not?

Are you people embarrassed that you do not play sports?

Are you all too uncoordinated?

Are your social skills so poor that you find it difficult to interact with other people?

What is wrong with you people?

Details, please.

:snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2015, 02:15:31 PM »

I don't play sport...

I play with my cat sometimes.... but that's about it.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2015, 02:17:15 PM »

I should take up golf ... I'm not bad at putting!

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2015, 03:23:04 PM »

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2015, 03:35:55 PM »

http://www.fit450.com/HTML/5BX_Intro.html

I found the exercises on the net when I mentioned it here...

You need the diagrams....

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2015, 03:48:06 PM »

This was the book I had...

They work too...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.542 seconds with 36 queries.