ThirdRailForum

• January 21, 2018, 11:19:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: On Posting PII  (Read 5224 times)

plus minus reset

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
Re: On Posting PII
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2015, 09:57:45 AM »

It's only the women here that get censored.

Serafina and yourself hardly qualify as women.   :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2015, 11:26:36 AM »

I edited out PI from Oraje's post, is he a woman?

Mrs Clayton

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Mrs Clayton seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mrs Clayton seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2015, 02:54:45 PM »

Other people here threaten all the time and don't get banned... They are usually sporting a dick so Bra1n lets it go... It's only the women here that get censored.

errm, shall we return to my point?

So you admit you got a ban for threatening to reveal PI and admitted it was a stupid thing to do....your problem?

I really think you must be old enough by now not to try and excuse your admitted poor behaviour on the grounds that 'the other kids do it' and it's ok' and the whole 'they have dicks' thing just screams penis envy dear. I didn't see you complaining about your lack of wet dreams and embarassing erections at inopportune times.

In other words...Get over yourself!
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

Serafina

• Sisukas
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Gargle...300 Reply Thread - My replies to the cowards of CO200 Reply Thread - My replies to the cowards of CO100 Reply Thread - My replies to the cowards of CO
  • Bitch with a ♥heart♥
    • Wicked Kewl
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2015, 07:29:06 PM »

You really are one fucking insane blob of shite.

Everyone but you can see just how much you are owned by Flea.

100% owned.

LMMFAO! Yeah, keep telling yourself that goat man. :evillol:
fucking whores owner, and keeper.

Serafina

• Sisukas
  • Governor
  • Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Gargle...300 Reply Thread - My replies to the cowards of CO200 Reply Thread - My replies to the cowards of CO100 Reply Thread - My replies to the cowards of CO
  • Bitch with a ♥heart♥
    • Wicked Kewl
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2015, 07:32:29 PM »

I really think you must be old enough by now not to try and excuse your admitted poor behaviour on the grounds that 'the other kids do it' and it's ok' and the whole 'they have dicks' thing just screams penis envy dear. I didn't see you complaining about your lack of wet dreams and embarassing erections at inopportune times.

In other words...Get over yourself!

LOL, umm, no, I won't "get over myself." I'm too wicked kewl to do that.

And my God, you DO love your run on sentences, that does give you away dove.

Fucking LOL! :hysterical:
fucking whores owner, and keeper.

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2015, 03:54:45 AM »

LOL, umm, no, I won't "get over myself." I'm too wicked kewl to do that.

And my God, you DO love your run on sentences, that does give you away dove.

Fucking LOL! :hysterical:

Nurse !
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

Raulzito

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2015, 12:50:16 PM »

Signatures are stupid
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.296 seconds with 38 queries.