ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 07:13:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: On Posting PII  (Read 5998 times)

plus minus reset

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
Re: On Posting PII
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2014, 12:05:52 AM »

I'm surprised no one jumped on this.  Maybe they learned from the last time...

Maybe if I had said "80 year old grandmother"...

:crap:
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

Raulzito

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2014, 10:20:39 PM »

I can post PI, what's wrong with it

See
Signatures are stupid

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2014, 10:47:43 PM »

We're talking about PII not PI.

Raulzito

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2014, 07:39:08 AM »

Signatures are stupid

Mrs Clayton

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mrs Clayton seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mrs Clayton seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2014, 06:03:22 PM »

Yeah but Poofer does live in a skip behind Chicago McDonalds right?..................RIGHT???

I'm going to take a guess that there are a lot of McDonalds in Chicago and they all have skips...so you're good for that.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2014, 06:53:03 PM »

I'm going to take a guess that there are a lot of McDonalds in Chicago and they all have skips...so you're good for that.

And with proof already having been posted as to Pickles overtly ghey lisp. One can only imagine what they wore for party hats at Christmas dinner?
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Mrs Clayton

• Quaestor
  • Mrs Clayton seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mrs Clayton seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2014, 04:49:00 PM »

A Lady never tells and so one must never question Pickles as to such things
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

Serafina

• Sisukas
  • Governor
  • Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Gargle...300 Reply Thread - My replies to the cowards of CO200 Reply Thread - My replies to the cowards of CO100 Reply Thread - My replies to the cowards of CO
  • Bitch with a ♥heart♥
    • Wicked Kewl
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2014, 08:05:45 PM »

Exactly. Unless and until something is posted here or CO, no one is getting banned. If atom has an offsite blog which catalogs a bunch of scammed bitches, sorted by their driver's license numbers, that's his own personal matter which doesn't involve this site.

If Person X has the ability to look up your insurance records and does in fact look it up, it's irrelevant unless and until personal identifying details are posted here.

If Person Y has an SU style blog to disseminate the PII of other posters who previously disseminated Y's PI, that's their business as long as they keep it out of here.

What everyone does and posts about outside of here is their own business. What is relevant here for PII purposes and for the forum rules is what is actually posted here (and at CO). Banning someone for merely saying that they can look up your insurance records (or address via Google or court records or whatever) is about the dumbest thing that anyone has come up with on this topic.

Which is why when I got a second 3 day ban from dipshit for posting a threat (JUST a threat) to post flea's PI in my own forum, was a stupid ass thing to do.
fucking whores owner, and keeper.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 171
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2015, 12:07:12 PM »

Which is why when I got a second 3 day ban from dipshit for posting a threat (JUST a threat) to post flea's PI in my own forum, was a stupid ass thing to do.

No it wasn't you pathetic retard. Advertising it is defacto the same thing, like linking a facebook page and saying person Z's phone number is on it.

Serafina

• Sisukas
  • Governor
  • Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.Serafina is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Gargle...300 Reply Thread - My replies to the cowards of CO200 Reply Thread - My replies to the cowards of CO100 Reply Thread - My replies to the cowards of CO
  • Bitch with a ♥heart♥
    • Wicked Kewl
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2015, 01:23:56 AM »

No it wasn't you pathetic retard. Advertising it is defacto the same thing, like linking a facebook page and saying person Z's phone number is on it.

Yes it was asshole. The very fact you're still defending your insanity shows me you're too much of an idiot to fully pick up what Bra1n put down.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2015, 01:45:25 AM »

Yes it was asshole. The very fact you're still defending your insanity shows me you're too much of an idiot to fully pick up what Bra1n put down.

Well thats the dumbest comment ive read in a while "You keep responding to my whining therefor your guilty" type of risable nonsense went out of style post kindergarten. You are the only person going on about it.

I'm done, you pull that kind of shit again then i will block you again, dont like it then take it to bra1n.

feral

• A woman of high value.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2015, 03:50:15 AM »

Here is a post where Feral ratbag toothbrush molester brags she works in insurance and can access my insurance details because she knows my real name and address... She claims she would never do that but I can guarantee the slag would have done precisely that...

I should come here more often, I had no idea you had and probably will continue to shit yourself this much over that post..

Hahaha..

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2015, 09:25:37 AM »

Well thats the dumbest comment ive read in a while "You keep responding to my whining therefor your guilty" type of risable nonsense went out of style post kindergarten. You are the only person going on about it.

I'm done, you pull that kind of shit again then i will block you again, dont like it then take it to bra1n.

Bravo.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

Serafina

• Sisukas
  • Governor
  • Bitch with a ♥heart♥
    • Wicked Kewl
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2015, 04:22:25 PM »

Fuck off loser. I'll do as I please in other forums as well as my own.
You're nothing but a asshole with a small dick who thinks this modship is like a actual power and shit.

Pathetic.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2015, 05:42:10 PM »

Fuck off loser. I'll do as I please in other forums as well as my own.
You're nothing but a asshole with a small dick who thinks this modship is like a actual power and shit.

Pathetic.

Yes I am willing to admit you may have a bigger dick than me and yes you can post your tranny gibber gabber all over the place and risk being slammed by small dicked mods as you claim has happened in other forums, but you aint pulling shit here Sasquatch cos if you try to do  it I'll kick your surgically enhanced pineapple ripped man fanny to cO and back again.

Thing is flea tried to tip murdock over the edge but didn't succeed, thats what flea does. But she did spin you out as from where I stand your a fucking unstable mentalist, casker has her shit more together than you now thats saying something when you compare badly to the flouncing hippo.

But keep crying hermaphrofreak ad ill keep laughing.

Mrs Clayton

• Quaestor
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2015, 03:55:56 PM »

So you admit you got a ban for threatening to reveal PI and admitted it was a stupid thing to do....your problem?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2015, 12:06:21 AM »

So you admit you got a ban for threatening to reveal PI and admitted it was a stupid thing to do....your problem?

Other people here threaten all the time and don't get banned... They are usually sporting a dick so Bra1n lets it go... It's only the women here that get censored.

Serafina

• Sisukas
  • Governor
  • Bitch with a ♥heart♥
    • Wicked Kewl
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2015, 03:37:31 AM »

Idiot sez wha...? Your inability to stick to the point about you being a fucking power freak of a twat who bans people in THIS forum, for a post made in another forum, threatening to do something in MY forum. You ALL got trolled by me. It all worked to my benefit when you all got together and decided that the big bad Serafina had to be "contained" by making a pact between the 2 forums about PI attack on spunkstain. My whole shtick since the beginning was telling flea she's done with her PI bullying, cuz I got her by her ugly black nipples and am now leading her around like the subservient dog she is. And I have made it very clear to her that if she ever again does what she SO loves doing, retribution is but 1 forum away.

And what do you fucking chumps do...?...Why you make a rule that backs up the whole reason I did this to the fucking e-whore in the first place. Way to go tards.... fucking [email protected] ALL of you actually helping MY fucking cause... :lolatu:

flea shit is my owned little bitch. Your lust for her dripping e-vagina blocks your ability to see her for who she is, and just how badly she sucks at trolling, flaming, and basically is one brain cell away from a completely emotional collapse.

from where I stand your a fucking unstable mentalist

You're standing in the wrong place.

Serafina

• Sisukas
  • Governor
  • Bitch with a ♥heart♥
    • Wicked Kewl
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2015, 03:38:54 AM »

Shut up dool. I see you got bored with CO and decided to come back under a new alt.

Sera <~owner of flea.

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2015, 07:55:19 AM »

You really are one fucking insane blob of shite.

Everyone but you can see just how much you are owned by Flea.

100% owned.
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.316 seconds with 41 queries.