dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 10, 2018, 06:41:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: and the the goblin showed up  (Read 839 times)

plus minus reset

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
and the the goblin showed up
« on: November 23, 2014, 02:43:10 AM »

repost from elsewhere, a writer's site "introduce yourself" thread

"...hi, actually I'm just your average everyday kind of goblin then, where I don't really cut it as a writer, with no wish to become recognised nor any need to publish where already I have a readership over forums matching a fair sized book by now..." ventured the goblin over his old keyboard once more before breaking off for yet another sip of his coffee, continuing "...no, I only write as a journey to self here, simply as a wish to create internally an ageless peter pan like persona that counter balances my aging wendy like dailylife exterior now...", at which point the goblin suddenly realized that any anonymous self introduction could simply be boiled down to a rather precise "hello then, I'm here, aren't I, just words upon your screen", saying "...and since none of any this can be proved anyway, perhaps I am most honest one amongst us you, I mean I'm just a persona then at least my mask is real for sure..."

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: and the the goblin showed up
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 09:52:36 AM »

4/10

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 11:36:51 AM »

4/10

"...hang of a sec, couldn't you make that 0/10 instead..." suggested the goblin explaining "...that well they'll know it's a really good post become Cookie Monster doesn't like it...", and then the goblin seemed to remember another Cookie Monster from somewhere else fearing the worst then, adding "...and for all those somewhat indifferent to thinking, and finding their homework challenging too, rest assured, here is your chance tell me about your day now while welcoming me..."

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 03:56:43 PM »

Hi there. I remember the ramblings of the goblin at TV.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Hoth

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Hoth probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: A pearl necklace
  • A mental mind fuck can be nice
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 06:24:53 PM »

Hiya Fleabag!  Long time no see.   :yay:

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 04:52:17 PM »

"...I don't believe it, this has made my day believe me..." went the goblin now recognizing his old friends, and realizing  too that trolls outlive both normal posters and forums alike, adding "...no not like old days then, better than those days we'll make it still...", as the goblin still went around saying that he wasn't a troll himself had returned to the fold now, then adding "...it's like a purge you see, just at times I just need to be somewhere that takes the conformity of writer's forums, and a whole bunch of other twee forums too, out of me..."

Hoth

• Quaestor
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 11:53:39 AM »

Dibs on greasing Flea's chassis.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 01:00:06 AM »

You're so sexy Hoth!

Welcome.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 331
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 01:36:40 AM »

The Serafina av is a Hoot.

#PutYourBabyinMe

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 01:50:21 AM »

Hoth's other avatars at CO are better!

I like it when Hoth flaunts a thigh!

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 10:15:38 AM »

Is that really Serafina?

Hoth

• Quaestor
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 02:04:57 PM »

You're so sexy Hoth!

Welcome.

Thanks, babe.  Wanna smooch? 

Hoth

• Quaestor
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 02:07:15 PM »

That cunt's been ripping me off.  I AM THE ORIGINAL ANDROGYNE, a term lovingly given to me by wtfchuck.

Raulzito

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 10:22:14 PM »

That cunt's been ripping me off.  I AM THE ORIGINAL ANDROGYNE, a term lovingly given to me by wtfchuck.

What species are you again?

I wish the booberators approve of my messages

Signatures are stupid

Hoth

• Quaestor
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2014, 06:26:12 PM »

What species are you again?

I wish the booberators approve of my messages

Whatever you like.  I can either accuse you of hanging from my nutsack, or call you a labia tick.

While you decide, I dub thee 'anklebiter'.

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 04:46:21 AM »

repost from elsewhere, the trolls still

maybe it was the election of trump...whatever........but i am completely fed up with this seemingly endless striving for diversification....molycoddling of our youth.....race blending.....govt. mismanagement.....left wing media bias.....excess regulations......useless carbon taxes.....human rights tribunals.....drug injection sites.....everything queer......gender pronouns.....safe spaces....disfunctional universities....black power..... environmental terrorists....lowest common denominators.....girly men.....24 hour texting and on and on and on it goes.........this current crop of under 30's is nothing short of sad and pathetic.....completely and utterly useless.......we are truly fucking doomed as a society.....depressing if you pause to think about it even a little bit.....
"...each of those things mentioned above had their roman day equivalent..." mentioned the goblin suspecting that rome wasn't missed at all when it finally fell in ad410, adding "...I wonder then, what with all those things you've mentioned above, whether they'll miss this "the west" empire of today too when it finally falls in its turn as all empires do...", in fact, rome hadn't gallantly fallen to the visigoths like most people think, for no, rome wasn't even besieged by the visigoths when they encamped outside the walls waiting for the senate with its presiding emperor to resettle them somewhere and to stop persecuting them too, but after a year with still no solution in sight, to speed things up they cut off about half the aqueducts that fed rome's water supply, till finally six months after that it was rome's poor together with its slaves that rose up and opened the gates inviting the visigoths in, like "change they could believe in" as it were...", then the goblin confided "...but I don't think capital hill for its part has gone quite that far as of yet, but the general demise of "the west", where being preposterous a few years back, does seem clearly to have entered into the realm of speculation today, what happens next depends upon how quickly people can see what's coming, though more likely they'll pretend otherwise still..."

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 10:47:38 AM »

repost from elsewhere, the trolls still
"...each of those things mentioned above had their roman day equivalent..." mentioned the goblin suspecting that rome wasn't missed at all when it finally fell in ad410, adding "...I wonder then, what with all those things you've mentioned above, whether they'll miss this "the west" empire of today too when it finally falls in its turn as all empires do...", in fact, rome hadn't gallantly fallen to the visigoths like most people think, for no, rome wasn't even besieged by the visigoths when they encamped outside the walls waiting for the senate with its presiding emperor to resettle them somewhere and to stop persecuting them too, but after a year with still no solution in sight, to speed things up they cut off about half the aqueducts that fed rome's water supply, till finally six months after that it was rome's poor together with its slaves that rose up and opened the gates inviting the visigoths in, like "change they could believe in" as it were...", then the goblin confided "...but I don't think capital hill for its part has gone quite that far as of yet, but the general demise of "the west", where being preposterous a few years back, does seem clearly to have entered into the realm of speculation today, what happens next depends upon how quickly people can see what's coming, though more likely they'll pretend otherwise still..."

{Ah! The goblin returns!! Most excellent-...  What now? ... Should I greet my old friend? Hm. Greeting old friends is like picking up a closed toilet seat in a busy bar's restroom. Hard choices, hard choices... What's he talking about?..Oh, he's responding to some depressed doomist who will be long dead before any of his prophecies reach fruition... Rome, visitors, the West, pretending. Hm... I wonder if The goblin knows that China has shown the intention to slow down it's buying of U.S. treasuries? Of course he knows. Better not to mention it, tho. The toilet thing again...Yup, best not to greet The goblin... ugh. I don't want to offend. Must not do that. No... I'll make it quick. Surprise strike, in and out. He may not even remember me. I am entirely forgettable.. Yes, a good plan. Never fails!}

Yo Goblin! Happy to see ya', pal!

Gotta go!

PEACE!

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2018, 08:57:26 AM »

("...I'll restart my thread but notifications are not coming through..." replied the goblin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.3 seconds with 42 queries.