• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then  (Read 14515 times)

plus minus reset

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then
« on: December 15, 2014, 05:00:24 AM »

"...well basically I'm killing two birds with one stone here..." mentioned the goblin who was watching the fray between the trolls while he himself would just edit away at his posts, explaining "...forumland is like a forest, a wonderful place to stroll across quite aimlessly too, but time then passes and years later one perhaps is bitter at oneself because one hadn't done more with one's posts, they were just post and discard then,  thus I edit my posts now to try exact what I was getting at to myself then..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
Re: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 05:01:21 AM »

repost from elsewhere

And as for our history, I don't see how it will repeat itself. Unless we go into a great depression and have ourselves a WW3 to get ourselves out of it, which I don't know about you, but I'd rather avoid a WW. We've had and our having too many wars already...

"...ah now, there was no war in 1933 either, but the economic collapse is probably coming..." mentioned the goblin again, thinking america was in far bigger trouble than they were actually letting on, remembering that joke "if a lady says no she means maybe, if she says maybe she means yes, and if she says yes then she's no lady" or conversely "if a politician say yes he means maybe, if he says maybe he means no, and if he says no then he's no politician", saying "...well our dear media is probably a mixture of politician and lady here saying either, what they want us to hear, or what we want to hear now, in fact they'll say anything to keep us watching without paying undue attention then..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 05:07:51 AM »

repost from elsewhere

"...so you see it for what it is now, first everyone hoards gold in an economic crisis, then the bubble busts, the fed then tightens the money supply to make sure that gold's value is very low, and everyone floods out of gold, the gold is bought back cheaply, where if doesn't work, finally the government does the "bank enabling" act to make sure that any remaining gold is returned to whence it came so to speak, and the sting is almost complete..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...ah, but all this needs war to cover those tracks afterwards, so the war with iran seems probable, though any war will do in fact..."

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 07:51:11 AM »

repost from elsewhere

bollocks bollocks pseudo intellect bollocks bollocks ad nauseum

sorted
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 07:58:57 AM »

("...yay, your best post yet degoats..." went the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

I'd like to slam a bric into this goblins gob

"...thanks xxxxx, but before that wouldn't you first like to learn how to tie your own shoelaces, then all the other trolls will look up to you..." suggested the goblin only with xxxxx welfare at heart now, adding "...here you go then, you can thank me later I guess..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 08:00:27 AM »

repost form elsewhere

No, I'm saying you're a vacuous twat with worrying habits.Have you met Joe ?

"...see what I mean, you're correcting yourself there, just how much more proof do you need to see it, so are you quite sure you don't want to learn how to tie your shoelaces after all, no we could go through it together if you like, just one shoelace at a time..." repeated the goblin thinking that xxxxx brain was beginning to make thoughts all by itself, and that with a bit luck those thoughts mights reach as far as his posts, adding "...you're average joe or g i joe..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 08:02:16 AM »

repost from elsewhere

...being a humble muslin person new to the western literature world, you can only go so far with your truth, prophecy and celestial light. It's only a matter of time before you move into the dirtier side of creative writing".

"...whichever faith then, or even none for that matter, one simply goes blind to self if one is compromising here, so the real question now is only one of one's motive, for if one has talent wants fame and fortune, then no doubt writing everything they want in the way they want it too is a simple enough line to follow, though I repeat that it's ever self-blindness that results, where playing their game their way at their price too, does give one a clear idea both of the evil of the publishing world and of one's compromising cheapness then..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...yes, one notes of many a writer who has bottled up their feelings and lived in compromise until the point that it invariably breaks out into some form of self-disgust, so no, I'd rather conquer forumland here instead, for the truth is they're just the same readers when one actually thinks about it..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 08:03:00 AM »

repost from elsewhere

How are you going to conquer forumland when you keep getting banned from it, though? lol. Aren't you about out of writing sites to post on? Or do you post on all kinds of random sites?

"...ah now, if it were ever easy I wouldn't even try..." smiled the goblin, who fed on whatever posts came his way, from wherever too, adding "...mind you, let's be generous here and accept their reasons for banning me, so writers rehash their ideas, and threads veer off on tangents too, both traits of trolling and spamming perhaps, and yet, as long as I am read across everywhere, what does it matter what happens to me somewhere, for it's forever forumland isn't it...", where the goblin was not to be trusted, oh yes, he was still conquering forumland sure enough, where those bans were only to be expected as proof of his refusing to compromise his style, saying "...I think the line goes as with those "last post" threads, so in forumland too, for one just keeps going, yes "last post" is a silly game I know, and yet really it's the only game going when one thinks about it, to win in style as an individual against all previous posters..."

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 08:06:43 AM »

:zzzz:
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 08:20:14 AM »

:zzzz:

("...yes I know reading is challenging, but you mustn't give up just yet..." went the goblin reassuringly, adding "...think of it one day you'll be able to read and write like a grownup, and then your parents will be so proud of you...") 

repost from elsewhere, having tripped the notebook off the table without thinking, the notebook itself was later repaired but the lesson was heeded

life's lessons are always learned too late it seems, in retrospect perhaps, and yet the goblin was now forcibly making it his new habit of actually unpluging the cable from the notebook before leaving the table, saying "...so I recreate my habits like this then, where perhaps bad events do change one's life for the better if one corrects oneself by them...", also, those USB keys, which the goblin had lost from his pocket, now meant his placing them into a plastic ice-cream box instead, explaining "...accidents happen and no, it's not that these things aren't obvious now, only that it's hardly surprising the amount of accidents that happen considering the amount of instinctive actions one's does until something goes wrong amongst those actions then, simply one is just stupid by default here, a default-stupid then, why, because the actual amount of time and wisdom needed to reflect on each and every action before one does it, would mean that the day would pass even before one got out of bed...", simply, the goblin was pointing out that however clever one might be, one usually got through one's day with some default-stupid working away till something went wrong

DrGoats

• Forum Dullard
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2014, 08:28:48 AM »

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2014, 08:59:03 AM »

You are a boring repetitive cunt.

"...that's why it's marked reposted then, and that's why I'm editing my posts as stated too..." smiled the goblin lamenting that they really don't make trolls like they used to, adding "...I mean if one is given the choice of editing through one's posts in the company of someone who can't even troll for that matter, or sticking round till the real TV trolls show up without editing one's posts, well than I guess to see which one I choose...", at which point the goblin put up sign reading wanted, any replacement for DrGoats who finds his trolling homework somewhat challenging

DrGoats

• Forum Dullard
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2014, 09:04:38 AM »

Twat...I'm not trolling you as you don't need trolling, you manage that perfectly well without my help.

If your head was any further up your ass you'd look like caskur.

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2014, 09:22:33 AM »

Twat...I'm not trolling you as you don't need trolling, you manage that perfectly well without my help. if your head was any further up your ass you'd look like caskur.

"...hang on, didn't they teach you anything in troll school then..." lamented the goblin seeing how bad this trolling effort was becoming, explaining "...no, I can't troll my own thread because it's mine, but you're supposed to be trolling me, so let's start again, use the space below and remember the golden rule here, it's think then type then post, good luck as I guess even trolls go through learning curves where yours seems to be more curved than most, no offense meant though, merely an appraisal of the evident..."

DrGoats

• Forum Dullard
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2014, 09:28:08 AM »

FFS, you've been repeating this same lame shite since 2007...isn't it about time you grew up ?

Einstein had a definition of stupidity you'd be well advised to heed.

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2014, 09:47:02 AM »

FFS, you've been repeating this same lame shite since 2007...isn't it about time you grew up ? Einstein had a definition of stupidity you'd be well advised to heed.

"...just it's a lifechoice with me, for I want to revise my posts in something more me to myself as I get older, does that not make sense to you..." replied the goblin suspecting that DrGroats had nothing to show for all his years upon forumland, but then adding "...ok, let's turn this around a bit, link me to something of yours that has a readership, I mean evidently you're not very good as a troll so maybe there some else you can offer here..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2014, 09:48:31 AM »

repost from elsewhere

A well written book is interactive in my opinion. It engages the imagination of the reader, and holds it captive.

"..ah, but what can one actually post back to a written book I wonder...” replied the goblin now, continuing “...though I am not belittling books now, no I love them too, just that they're like watching some intense film where one is absorbed and challenged by it, but even so, for all those thoughts and feelings they actually conjure up in one, one can't actually inject anything back, any more that a viewer of the television, films, radio can, because they're not live, no they're actually records of past events, where the author is elsewhere now, simply they're like shot somewhere and then screened somewhere else, not interaction, just a one way street perhaps...", and yet, here the goblin was corresponding just as much as xxxxx was responding back, where the topic evolved with its liveness then, and it was this hitherto missing interaction that so much appealed to the goblin, saying “...so livewriting is just all this feeding to/off, this thread/stage here that which is posted between us, where exchange is no thief, and where too, the number of its parts does not equal the potential of its total, a two way street perhaps..."

Danger

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Danger is acknowledged by some.Danger is acknowledged by some.Danger is acknowledged by some.Danger is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2014, 09:53:21 AM »

At least break that shit into paragraphs so its easier to read.

DrGoats

• Forum Dullard
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2014, 09:54:13 AM »

Not only barking mad but completely deluded.

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2014, 10:04:39 AM »

At least break that shit into paragraphs so its easier to read.

"...paragraphs don't work in posts on forums because the smaller it looks the more likely it will be read, plus a few posts in and your soon get used to it too..." replied the goblin thanking Danger for giving the first tangible comment back here, to which the goblin asked in return "...btw is DrGoats a friend of yours perhaps, I mean would you like to do his posts for him then, no he's ok in a sad sort of way, but alas his posts really do need your help I feel..."

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32   Go Up

Page created in 0.461 seconds with 35 queries.