• October 23, 2018, 12:57:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then  (Read 14402 times)

plus minus reset

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
Re: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2014, 09:11:33 AM »

..or perhaps because, like the previous poster, they suffer from terminal stupidity.

"...well in that case I must welcome back here too DrGoats..." replied the goblin somewhat happier in his terminal stupidity then someone else perhaps who might have nothing to show for all his wisdom there, adding "...no, don't let this time pass in mere trolling me only, for if you'll get old without the ability to fight how they treat one as an old person, simply it's like what I said before, forumland is what you make of it, dailylife is what it makes of you...", thus the goblin never changed, he didn't grow old neither, where his journey to self was ahead of him still, smiling "...the sinews of a troll to the penmanship of writer then, where one without the other would be quite pointless wouldn't it, just a troll in old age, naah not my style..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2014, 05:24:44 PM »

repost from elsewhere

"...ah, but no one actually dies on forumland, only that they stop posting..." mentioned the goblin, while outside the bistro the evening's snow had continued since morning-time as a blanket of white firmly besieged the village of chamonix, where naturally the biggest fear, written upon everyone's faces, was at which point would all this snow conjure up the christmas carol music, yes, even one false thought, or innocent recollection then, and the scene would be awash with bing crosby singing "I'm squatting in your brain mortals", yes the goblin vetted his thoughts carefully now, saying "...this the time of year where one lives in fear of one's sanity going christmushy...", for yes, somewhere out there too, in the looming darkness now, cunning santa was once more beginning to turn those humans into christmas zombies as his subtle extraction of their brains continued apace, somewhat unnoticed perhaps but more likely unmissed even

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2014, 04:28:40 AM »

repost from elsewhere

"...ah, but no one actually dies on forumland, only that they stop posting..." mentioned the goblin,

I think Ruthless 1 and Iggy would have an opinion on that.

I like to think of them trolling Jesus into nailing himself back to the cross or feeding the reindeer acid.  :grin:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2014, 05:19:22 AM »

I think Ruthless 1 and Iggy would have an opinion on that. I like to think of them trolling Jesus into nailing himself back to the cross or feeding the reindeer acid.  :grin:

"...if one knows them in dailylife it's different I suppose, but otherwise one can't prove anything here for no one existed here to begin with..." meant the goblin by that post then, adding "...I mean for example, to you I could well be DrGoats perhaps, and to me you could be DrGoats too, and although you might think that that can't be right because all living creatures are supposed to have descended from pondlife, DrGoats must come across as some exception there, yet somehow for all your thoughts you can't for your life prove it, thus death can't be proved as that too is fiction here, thus no one actually dies here, they just stop posting now..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2014, 05:50:50 AM »

repost from elsewhere

There is nothing to find as it's all in the looking. I just filled my pants. It's random how some posts get deleted here.  I've only posted about 10 or 12 things on these forums and only one thing was deleted but it wasn't even the worst one.  I talk about cat b-hole all the time with varying degrees of descriptive flavor.  I think Dr. Moderator works bunny rabbit hours. I wish I had paws sometimes. Then I'd be walking around all digitigrade and that would be annoying. I'll stick with my plantigrade.  I'll never be a dinosaur after all. Did you know, in regard to most birds, that what appears to be the knee is actually the ankle?

"...naah, I didn't know that fact there, guess I feel kind empowered now and I swear I'll never look at birds as I did before..." replied the goblin his mind more on the battle between the bundesbank and deutschebank where what with most of the world's derivatives held in deutshebank it had to be a ticking time bomb whose bill that the german government was unwilling to foot, adding "...say, tell you what though, you'd be great as an imaginative thoughtful troll while the guy who is trolling my on thirdrail forum at this point is just giving trolling a bad name in inept lameness, so show up there as I'd be honored to have your company if and when your act hit the fan here that is, yes it would be a pity to let such talent go to waste I mean..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/forum/The-Cafe/and-then-the-goblin-showed-up/10070/?p=23#post-231000

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2014, 09:26:16 AM »

fleabag is right here. How many in flametown have faked their own deaths? Or had their obituaries written for them when they have gone on holiday for a week or so? said the cookie monster who was quite getting used to the third person stuff and wondered if pooh and piglet were also real?

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2014, 12:39:36 PM »

In FT death would be easy to fake. either stop posting or Nicswitch. Death is however a part of life and therfore some of us will die (apart from myself which is immortal, i've got the papers to prove it) Yours. Scoundy
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2014, 08:11:48 PM »

In FT death would be easy to fake. either stop posting or Nicswitch. Death is however a part of life and therfore some of us will die (apart from myself which is immortal, i've got the papers to prove it) Yours. Scoundy

Lol. You're old enough to remember Evel Knievel, aren't you?  :ambulance:

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2014, 01:25:10 AM »

("...virtual reality means virtual death then, where it's only when one knows some in dailylife that one can tell if they're really dead..." ventured the goblin)

repost form elsewhere

and with that the goblin's generosity seemed to know no bounds, his having just left another old laptop in the second bistro that is, and in portuguese too, where soon no doubt everyone would just turn up, buy a cup of coffee and surf away upon it, and each user would be just like everyone else on it, a blur of users then where anonymity prevails, smiling "...so this is linux for me then, no, not the fact that it is malwarefree, nor that one pays nothing for it either, simply it's just that one is unidentifiable here, not that my intentions are actually bad in any way, just that my intentions are really not theirs for the knowing nor theirs to judge now, for surely freedom of speech does not exist where they can keep tabs on who is speaking..."

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2014, 02:46:02 AM »

Lol. You're oldstill got the wind up doll dude enough to remember Evel Knievel, aren't you?  :ambulance:

I've still got the wind up doll dude. The way that cunt jumps over baked bean tins is awesome  :grin:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2014, 02:49:34 AM »

wondered if pooh and piglet were also real?

Get yer pink Poofa jacket on and challenge them to a game of Pooh Sticks.

Winner is real.

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2014, 05:00:47 AM »

"...if one knows them in dailylife it's different I suppose, but otherwise one can't prove anything here for no one existed here to begin with..." meant the goblin by that post then, adding "...I mean for example, to you I could well be DrGoats perhaps, and to me you could be DrGoats too, and although you might think that that can't be right because all living creatures are supposed to have descended from pondlife, DrGoats must come across as some exception there, yet somehow for all your thoughts you can't for your life prove it, thus death can't be proved as that too is fiction here, thus no one actually dies here, they just stop posting now..."

I don't think finding proof that you're a dull pompous twat will be too difficult to find
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

Reaper

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Reaper probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #112 on: December 22, 2014, 03:30:04 PM »

Its either,

Their cool kids club that wont admit you

or
Another forums "cool kids club" that wont admit you.

Take your pick shrimp. :rotf:

Oh and you are right ootikrap are a bunch of spazzers...who still think you are not good enough for them. :snick:

Keep crying, your tears entertain me.

Nice back peddle you spasticated moron.

The only tears that ever happen in your presence are ones of laughter.

And it will always be that way.

I laughed at you when you got so butt hurt that you begged P/V to ban Jiggy.

I laughed when you got made `crew` and f4$ went 404 weeks later.

And I continue to laugh at you to this day.

/Reaper

Oh, look at Looney   :lolatu: :lolatu: :lolatu: :lolatu: :lolatu: :lolatu:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2014, 05:44:33 PM »

Dry your tears weepy, had a word with twap and he'll have you back...just not in their cool kids club. :rotf: :lolatu: :lolatu:

http://www.cosmicoutpost.com/index.php?topic=100119.new#new

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #114 on: December 23, 2014, 02:45:01 PM »

I don't think finding proof that you're a dull pompous twat will be too difficult to find

"...ok so I'm a whatever where you're a notever then..." replied the goblin thanking the village idiot for today's dollop of dunce, adding "...and no, just because you do the lamest trolls across forumland doesn't prove your identity neither, as more that my posts prove me here...", and which point the goblin put up another sigh reading warning, the views expressed on this thread are those of the individual here, where any resemblance to a village idiot, or lone trollschool reject for that matter, is just coincidence because this forum already has one it seems

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2014, 03:33:16 AM »

repost from elsewhere, looks like it's not all bans then

How many forums do you currently visit? And please now that you'll always be welcome here, you may leave, but you can always come back

"...haven't counted, probably more than fifty then, remember it is in my interest to be across forums now, in that a typical livewriter feeds off replies as much as he create stuff out of the blue..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...so I will be here too, though only on this thread then, and if you want to know my motive now, it's air/edit/backup on the one hand, and feeding on the other, simply if more people wrote in posts then I'd have more to read on forumland..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2014, 03:34:53 AM »

repost from elsewhere, another writer's forum, the goblin readying for the chop

"...agreement total xxxxx..." went the goblin, adding "...and certainly I don't want others to follow my style either, heaven forbid, just clones of goblin would result from that, no, each person should find out what is best for him of her here, so no, I'm not attacking anyone, I'm only defending myself now...", something which by now the goblin was somewhat practised at

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2014, 04:07:13 PM »

And the Cookie Monster spied the Goblin sitting in a tree. "what are you doing up there?" he said

"I am an apple" the Goblin replied.

"Well thats the last time I let you go to a Salvador Dali exhibition while tripping of your nut on acid" said the cookie moster who wondered if apple trees could speak English.

Hoth

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Hoth probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: A pearl necklace
  • A mental mind fuck can be nice
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2014, 06:51:07 PM »

I kinda like fleamailman's new snarky side. :snick:

Danger

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Danger is acknowledged by some.Danger is acknowledged by some.Danger is acknowledged by some.Danger is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2014, 07:00:23 PM »

And the Cookie Monster spied the Goblin sitting in a tree. "what are you doing up there?" he said

"I am an apple" the Goblin replied.

"Well thats the last time I let you go to a Salvador Dali exhibition while tripping of your nut on acid" said the cookie moster who wondered if apple trees could speak English.

Cookie is so easily influenced. Last month he was bouncing around with a hood on his head parroting Atom. Now he thinks he's Fleamailman. 

Good thing Charlie Manson dosent post here !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32   Go Up

Page created in 0.436 seconds with 39 queries.