• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then  (Read 14519 times)

plus minus reset

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
Re: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then
« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2015, 07:20:37 AM »

Deep. What are your views on transgendered lesbian priests?

which was the very moment the goblin wondered where Hoth was when you ever needed him, adding "...correct me if I'm wrong now but wouldn't they be priestesses by their being transgendered there, btw would you a friend of DrGoats by any chance, if so would you prefer it if I spoke slower then...", in fact the goblin liked Wollongong Wes and thought her posts were getting better now

Wollongong Wes

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Wollongong Wes probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2015, 07:26:59 AM »

So its safe to assume then that you're not of a mind to admit they exist, far less invite them round for tiffins and afternoon crumpet

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2015, 07:48:58 AM »

So its safe to assume then that you're not of a mind to admit they exist, far less invite them round for tiffins and afternoon crumpet

"...it's not so much the question of thinking they exist or not, more the impossibility of proving it to you now..." replied the goblin who knew that the church on england had gone from ordaining priestesses to now accepting them as bishops where if one of them turned out to be a man before that then indeed it were possible then, before asking in return "...may one know why this topic is of such interest to you, is it that you feel that you're facing a dilemma at this point, feel free to tell me all about it now..."

Wollongong Wes

• Quaestor
« Reply #143 on: January 09, 2015, 10:13:05 AM »

Never mind proving it, as long as you admit their existance and don't mind doing your gobblin thang on them if required.

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #144 on: January 10, 2015, 06:09:56 AM »

Never mind proving it, as long as you admit their existence and don't mind doing your goblin thang on them if required.

"...well if they do exist and as long as it's only the thang too, and not my real thing now, then I guess they're in luck still..." replied the goblin amazed at Wollongong Was's level of expertise here, asking "...surely without naming names here aren't there others who, like that village idiot who thread pages back, would just seem perfect for it now..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2015, 06:13:57 AM »

repost from elsewhere, the subject of livewriting and where to livewrite

One interesting point raised was the issue of where one chooses to land their livewriting threads...

the goblin laughed, saying "...simply, since one doesn't know which forum will be receptive, nor who is on it, I dare confess that I just try my luck anywhere, not really caring what the forum is about MYAHAHAHA, something like goblin v grannies, mummies, goths, punks, trolls, country folk, religious nutters, atheists, australians, writers, youths, gamers where the list goes on and on here, and amazingly where one would think things would work out, all goes drastically wrong getting me booted, and conversely on places where one has no expectations at all, one is accepted almost straight off...", but the goblin loved this test of just landing somewhere, and the elation of reaching that winthroughpoint there, saying "...in the end the forum is never its namesake, meaning not what the forum states itself to be about, no it's far more which creatures are actually lurk on it that actually merits my remaining there then..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2015, 02:18:52 AM »

repost from elsewhere

I have met some great people on the internet, in fact some are closer to me than people I see daily. You know why? Because I know them better. Somehow the internet strips us of some of our shell. We can be who we are and not have to worry. Sure we might try to pretend to be something else, but we always end up being just what we are after a while. I am nothing more than I am here on the net.

"....yes that's partly how I feel too, I'm just my goblin self here, a self I don't even know really..." replied the goblin knowing it to be the closest approximation toward his alter ego then , then continuing "...yes one can easily like someone else's unknown persona here perhaps, but it doesn't mean that one then knows that person then nor who that person is neither merely because one likes what one reads of them now, simply one goes on trust and one's instinct towards the truth of it where's there seems little reason to lie in what is in effect anonymity, and yet that still doesn't make it the truth does it, and in the end one is left with just another portrayal of someone's persona, for there was never anyone here, only their persona was here, the personification of themselves...", in fact, the goblin understood how hard it was to read someone's mind even in dailylife when there in front of one, saying "...well then, if it's hard to know someone in dailylife then just how much more daunting a challenge it must be to know anyone online here..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #147 on: January 12, 2015, 02:25:03 AM »

repost from elsewhere, the "the death of traditional publishing" thread

According to Laura Miller, massive crowds are lining up to dance on the grave of traditional book publishing, proclaiming that the industry is antiquated and hidebound. Laura discusses the difficulty of finding good self-published books to read among the three-quarters of a million titles self-published in 2009.

the goblin's views on this were known from way back now, saying "...race you to becoming a known persona online now, and me to becoming a known unknown one perhaps, for it's not what anyone has written elsewhere before that matters today, ah no, solely where forumland is going now that matters, and no, books are not dead where we will still buy them occasionally, but ask yourself something, ask yourself where all the time to read books went when you and I and everyone else seem ever and always online today..."

Wollongong Wes

• Quaestor
« Reply #148 on: January 12, 2015, 04:36:37 AM »

That's an awful lot of cum to keep on tap.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2015, 08:03:25 AM »

Must have an elephant fitting on the garden hose buried beneath the tap.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2015, 09:18:32 AM »

"...back to editing I guess..." went the goblin seeing how the poor thirdrailtrolls had given up it seemed, adding "...a lot happening in the world right now though not much happening in the news then, and yet they wonder why no one views the news for the news anymore, could it be because true new is on youtube instead where if the media needs a broadcasting license given out by the powers that be, retracted when whatever it reports isn't acceptable to them, then it might as well be called a propaganda license instead, media through a broadcasting license, by those on that license for those who are licensing them, yes welcome to television today..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2015, 09:32:18 AM »

repost from elsewhere, retracing steps

"...no, I never go back to anyone in person..." said the goblin now, enjoying the depth of of xxxxx's posts though, then adding "...maybe when I am very old then I might change my mind and visit my past, but each time I've returned somewhere it has changes what I had held of it, so perhaps my ghost are false memories even, but how often I just find myself retracing my places in the past in my mind for no reason at all, like as if I'll walk around the old garden, enter into the old house, go up those stairs, etc., as visualizing consciously deciding my actions much like as in a video game then, where the hardest part of these recollections are the people, how they looked, the tone of their voices, right down to the clothes and even to the softness of the lose old skin, no the amazing thing is not what I remember still, more it's what I had actually forgotten until I made some conscious effort to retrace my steps in the past as objectively as this..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2015, 09:35:24 AM »

repost from elsewhere

OK, my bad.... I think you mean like the Toltec recapitualtion ...tracking yourself ... trying to review an experience in a bit more detached manner with the related emotion now diffused with time

"...yes, I guess one could put it that way, in that the other post came about from the toltec idea of manipulation of dreams..." started the goblin, continuing "...which in turn is a short step from the manipulation of memories now, where simply one chooses to redo something in one's past, like buying a packet of sweets from the corner store, and then lets the memory choose itself, that is one sees and feels back for time, season, weather, etc., then one adds details like what one is wearing, how high is one from the ground, what am I buying, with what money, what sounds, smells, and so on...", and no, the goblin didn't do it to write better, he did it to strengthen the memories, adding "...there's a strange sense of smell that one often forgets looking back, the seaside smell, the funfair smell, even the classroom, etc., sounds too, yet most people never bother to check what they remember, why should they as it serves no purpose in dailylife today, it's just past..."

NA

• High Priest Of Holocaust
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2015, 11:42:09 AM »

Quote from: fleamailman

Ahhh, always nice to see a pair of good, old-fashioned Parteibanner... *smile*

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2015, 02:07:36 PM »

Ahhh, always nice to see a pair of good, old-fashioned Parteibanner... *smile*

"...all systems left to their own devices long enough evolve into fascism..." ventured the goblin suspecting that it meant the state took over whether it was hitler one the one side or stalin on the other, left or right then, or more recently these two party one paymaster democracies, simple one way or another the state took over, and enemies of the state are dealt with accordingly, concluding "...by definition then, the marriage of corporations and political parties is fascism here, where proof of fascism for example is when certain corporations deemed too entrenched to the wellbeing of the political parties are bailed out with the very tax money that then in part gets contributed back to the parties to help retain those in power entrenched in their power.."

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #155 on: January 22, 2015, 05:06:17 AM »

Fucking hell, the one trick goblin is still going.
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #156 on: January 22, 2015, 06:01:56 AM »

Fucking hell, the one trick goblin is still going.

"...ah, you remember me then, where I had forgotten you, sorry..." smiled the goblin thanking the village idiot for his reappearance, then adding "...tell you what though, would you like to chat with Wollongong Was about transgendered priests in throngs while I continue doing the smart stuff in the background, I mean I still have an awful lot of posts to edit through here where I really feel you would enjoy each other's company more than I ever would then...", and with that goblin let them get on with it

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #157 on: January 22, 2015, 06:50:00 AM »

repost from elsewhere

This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are. Fear or revere me, but please, think I'm special. We share an addiction. We're approval junkies

the goblin appreciated the monkey's post deeply, almost expecting those type conclusions at the beginning of this journey then, as if knowing that the monkey will see things quite differently soon, saying “...anonymous recognition is an odd oxymoron then, and yet, when all is said and done, it only flatters the ego now, where one's first post will be exactly the same as one's last, where afterwards all will return once more to total silence again..”, so the goblin offered the monkey three goals instead, which would still be there regardless of whether he chose to continue or not, saying “...how about a writer's way with words, an illustrator's eye, and a credible persona, in that one can't avoid growing old on the outside, any more than one can actually hold onto something in dailylife neither, or be someone else in dailylife for that matter, and yet these three inner goals are just here for the creating, and yet they won't come about without effort, hence one's as I call it...”

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #158 on: January 22, 2015, 06:57:04 AM »

repost from elsewhere

"...while trying in his way to discover what his virtual reality was about..."
you know, I think that the internet is now so integrated into our society that we might as well stop calling it "virtual reality" .... it's significantly real, as for as "having an experience" & "interaction" which is what many would say are characteristics of reality ...., besides there isn't really a wholesale privacy if you are online .... someone somewhere knows quite a bit about anyone ....actually whether online or not .... and the more you interact, the more info about you is out there

"...ah no, one can even hide one's online status on forumland and not be here by it..." mentioned the goblin, thanking the human suspecting he was one, adding "...simply everything here only represents reality, whether these be words, pictures, streams or whatever then, as nothing is actually here except for these representations, just that the mind interprets them into our being here too, whereas in dailylife..., and if we are not going down that ok prove reality is real then question, it's all something that one actually lives in, so "living" in the one while being "represented" in the other is the fundamental difference between two dimensions as I see it, as one can die online as many times as one likes, yet in dailylife I think it's only once by looks of things, thus one is real whereas the is still virtual..."

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #159 on: January 22, 2015, 07:26:52 AM »

"...ah, you remember me then, where I had forgotten you, sorry..." smiled the goblin thanking the village idiot for his reappearance,

Even a dull repetitive twat like yourself can see your error here
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32   Go Up

Page created in 2.082 seconds with 37 queries.