• October 23, 2018, 12:55:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then  (Read 14401 times)

plus minus reset

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
Re: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2014, 10:14:27 AM »

Not only barking mad but completely deluded.

"...um.., no link there, well I guessed as much too..." went the goblin adding "...me I want to know who I am by what I post, the delusion is thinking that, without going through one opinions time and again across many forums, that somehow one knows all instead, whereas the madness part could well be true even, it's a bit like the madman card in the tarot pack, but what of it now, one doesn't live twice and one must do what one feels to be right to oneself alone...", where only a madman would edit his posts to see who he really was by what he posted

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2014, 10:19:08 AM »

repost from elsewhere, why the goblin edits and reposts

Anyway there are only a few livewriters about, but we always encourage a person to pursue their style and become better writers, to improve their style and correct their mistakes post to post. It's a chance to improve ones own self as a writer. Hope that helps.

"...very nicely put..." noted the goblin, adding "...it's beautiful to observe the effort involved in relating the love of your land, your family, your thoughts and views of nature in this dailylife, all woven into the fabric of short illustrated precise posts upon this thread that is clearly you to yourself now..." the goblin paused, then felt hard for more words, continuing "...so if you feel married to your land there, then perhaps that is how I feel connected towards this forumland here too, where a post isn't a post until it's a repost mostly sums up this livewriting to me...", simply any forum that bans one for reposting frees one, it becomes a badge merited on a simple understanding, that between their folly of "doing posts in some hap hazard one off way" on the one hand, and the sincerity of "finalizing one's post to oneself" on the the other, one has made one's own choice in spite of them, or more precisely that that choice has been made for you by them now

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2014, 10:23:19 AM »

one doesn't live twice

I'm sure you know many people that wished you'd never lived once.
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2014, 10:37:53 AM »

"...one doesn't live twice..." repeated the goblin
I'm sure you know many people that wished you'd never lived once

"...quite right too, for without enemies does one stand for anything though I only ever defend myself for I'm not a troll..." confided the goblin who wrote in his posts merely to get fed more posts still, adding "...you saw those threads then, so you do understand that it's the same wherever I post, simply feeding to be fed, that's all, and if it's not you here feeding me, then it's someone else elsewhere again, simply you decry that which either you can't match yourself, or that which you feel no need for, yet either way that's your choice and I respect it, but I don't see this posting as you do, ah no I have no such leeway left..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2014, 10:49:55 AM »

repost from elsewhere, to another livewriter after she had been banned there

"...I'm still by your side, and I will help you make good elsewhere, though in truth those bans don't actually stop us, for simply, and on any forum too, a livewriter could rejoin under another username and avatar, and just do one post and everyone would know by whom then, in my case they would simply see a goblin once more, for such is the power of a persona when it is unique to one..." mentioned the goblin, smiling "...yet it remains ever anonymous recognition, where one's journey to self is walked upon in these posts perhaps, and where forumland, like some endless neverland still, offers one an eternal youth at the price of anonymity, so what say you now, still want to be that unprovable person in the mirror, or how about your heart's desire instead where the cost is ever anonymity now, for you can't be both known and unknown, it's one of the other here..."

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2014, 11:14:46 AM »

:applause:

You're annoying Goatse...

well done!

:grin:

Danger

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Danger is acknowledged by some.Danger is acknowledged by some.Danger is acknowledged by some.Danger is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2014, 11:21:55 AM »

I like his pictures. Very different from the usual in flame forums.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2014, 11:47:58 AM »

There are a whole bunch of great graphics at Wicked Kewl. I also made positive comments on some!

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2014, 12:16:06 PM »

Is there a point to this thread other than Goats calling Goblin a cunt. Goblin drooling like a European spastic ( ya know.....the special kind) and Dangkur removing a month old tampon with the crustry bits spread on a sandwich?
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2014, 12:21:14 PM »

Is there a point to this thread other than Goats calling Goblin a cunt. Goblin drooling like a European spastic ( ya know.....the special kind) and Dangkur removing a month old tampon with the crustry bits spread on a sandwich?

If it means a voluntary move to confine his self serving spam into one thread, then I think it's fine.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2014, 12:50:12 PM »

"...well doesn't that rather depend upon whether one thinks that there's a point to anything really..." inquired the goblin guessing that if there wasn't a point then it offered a great freedom towards experimentation throughout, then adding "...actually, I think for a beginner DrGoats did rather well there in fact, commendable even, anyway it's always nice to have company while I edit my posts now...", at which the goblin offered hugs all round and went back to editing on

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
Re: oh how I hate editing posts so join me at it then
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2014, 01:05:13 PM »

You're annoying Goatse...well done!

"...no he was annoying himself mostly without my help it seems..." mentioned the goblin taking no credit for it too, thinking Caskur was a credit to the forum, then adding "...the definition of span is something unsolicited in one's face, however, since the title states that I am editing my posts here, and since they keep coming back to see it, it can't be spam then..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2014, 01:23:51 PM »

I like his pictures. Very different from the usual in flame forums.

"...no, I'm just your average everyday sort of goblin now, a goblin like any other I suppose..." ventured the goblin suspecting that he tried to get along with everyone now, adding "...I'm no troll, instead I try to befriend who would befriend me and turn the other cheek where not, why, well it's because I suspect that exposing both cheeks to them would be much of a temptation here..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2014, 01:58:37 PM »

If it means a voluntary move to confine his self serving spam into one thread, then I think it's fine.

"...there you go then, even she now approves..." went the goblin suspect that one had to be selfish or forumland for at least two reasons, one that selflessness was unsustainable, and two that selflessness made one invisible to others here, thus the goblin was selfish to the extreme but that meant that he continued and meant that others would see him clearly, saying "...basically I play "last post" here, in that if you post I'll reply in kind and in the tone I'm addressed in, where if my reply back merits its keeping I'll store it away again...", in fact, it ran into thousands of posts by now

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2014, 02:55:15 PM »

That reminds me, Vixen have you given up smoking yet?

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2014, 04:03:26 PM »

Put a cawk in that chimp's gullet and I'd ask you the same. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2014, 04:10:12 PM »

You love talking about cock dont you boy? Not sucking enough of it of late? You are what you eat and your the jizz queen.

Reaper

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Reaper probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2014, 04:55:43 PM »

It's funny as fuck the way Jiggy owns looney with one liners  :grin:

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2014, 05:21:15 PM »

"...well yes, right, fascinating, whatever..." went the goblin unable to relate somewhat but saluting the offrailbots anyway, in like do carry on while I just edit away in the background I suppose, page 120 then out 220 pages perhaps, saying "...the more I post the more those posts pile pile up, then they've got to be stored, edited, matched and finally forgotten too, um.., guess that won't make much sense to you though, but hell if I can stop now, no I don't smoke, nor drink, nor do drugs neither, but journalism is a drug all the same...", where another word for journalism would be writing everyday, sighing "...writing ups the thought process in a feedback loop between the thoughts still in one's head and the words already written down, where what one writes in effect writes one back, resulting in vividly recollected dreams, memories like haunting ghosts and above all no off switch to it, so now you know, it's a drug then, and I'm its addict here, where these highs are great, withdrawal is tedium itself and those side effects are real enough..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2014, 05:33:40 PM »

repost from elsewhere

But isn't life like a big masquerade party? Or is it more like the Matrix?

"...perhaps it's a bit of both then, part matrix par masquerade then..." smiled the goblin, explaining "...ah but no independence in either of those interpretations, for one still depends upon dailylife doesn't one, but between that secrecy within oneself and the obligation to one's dailylife around one, one can still perfect a mask between them both, yet if either one doesn't knows what's going on around one, or is able to hide that knowledge if one does, then any mask is quite without purpose, as the former would be ignorance whereas the latter would be an open book, thus clearly the whole point of creating a mask over time is to mask something by it then..."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32   Go Up

Page created in 0.314 seconds with 41 queries.