dunk

ThirdRailForum

• May 27, 2018, 05:39:25 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THE TRF FLAME CHAMP TITLE SIGN UP THREAD IS HERE!  SIGN UP NOW!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then  (Read 13797 times)

plus minus reset

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
Re: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2014, 05:42:04 PM »

repost from elsewhere

the goblin, in his moments of weakness often found himself retorting aloud "wish I was dead" towards some memory again, for either his irretrievable past might have slipped into focus or it was some lost battle again, so the goblin just explained "...no, one quickly turns one's thoughts elsewhere and it's over in a moment, but honestly, if anyone ever says to you "growing old is just letting go" then know straight off that that person is young still and hasn't got a clue about it, yes you can let go as much as you like but you'll remember all the same, for those ghosts of the post live on within one still, right till either death or memory loss intervene, so believe me when I point out that one has to be brave in one's old age, for old age that seems ever more like a minefield of memories to explode in those unguarded moments as one goes on..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2014, 05:46:16 PM »

repost from elsewhere, actually consoling someone whose cat had died who had been a person to him

"...it's funny how those we love never actually part from one when they die, and I suppose too, that it's a strength of character here that one is able to feel someone from within now..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...so death is simply that transferring process then, of someone who was without into someone who is within..."

(click to show/hide)

Danger

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Danger is acknowledged by some.Danger is acknowledged by some.Danger is acknowledged by some.Danger is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2014, 05:54:00 PM »

There are a whole bunch of great graphics at Wicked Kewl. I also made positive comments on some!

I tried to register there but that stupid  thingy where you type the scrambled letters to prove you're not a bot or a spammer..kept telling me I typed the wrong letters, even after I checked 3 fucking times using the audio option.

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2014, 06:42:16 PM »

I tried to register there but that stupid  thingy where you type the scrambled letters to prove you're not a bot or a spammer..kept telling me I typed the wrong letters, even after I checked 3 fucking times using the audio option.

"...if you try holloween forum, where you'll be reading posts that you won't read either here or at WK then, simply because I tend to have a different starting place for each forum so that one isn't reading the same posts across forums..." mentioned the goblin adding "...HF is bit of an odd forum, nice dark background, flattering readership too, but they won't converse with me, so I'll probably leave there before long, yes, I'd rather be trolled to death or chatted to pieces, but if I'm just read, then no matter how many readers there are there, hunger will exit me..."

http://www.halloweenforum.com/literature-and-role-playing/139284-slowly-moving-here-now-went-goblin-40.html

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 223
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2014, 06:52:44 PM »

It's funny as fuck the way Jiggy owns looney with one liners  :grin:

Its fucking funny how you went to peices and totally lost it when twap said you cant join the cool kids club at ootikrap.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2014, 01:33:53 AM »

Well try again... the bots are getting in by the dozens!
I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

cardtrick

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.cardtrick has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - You Morons100 Reply Thread - Donald Trump100 Reply Thread - Evil Blood
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2014, 01:51:20 AM »

I read that that security device got hacked and ruined.

The swirly letters and so forth. Hackorama. Plummetina to the basement of net-death-O-rama.

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2014, 03:32:29 AM »

repost from everywhere

I see the one trick pony is still a one trick pony
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2014, 06:36:55 AM »

repost from elsewhere

What is the purpose of the numbers you sometimes place underneath the pictures you post?
I've seen 34, 98, 72, 60, 28 I think.

"...depends on the livewriter I suppose, mine is an index indicating the original thread page number, where that thread goes up 133 pages, and where too, I have other threads, not that I've ever counted the total number of stored posts I done..." mentioned the goblin aware that most posters posted something once and moved on, just post and discard each time where if they had taken note of their posts they would have seen something perhaps, for doesn't the maxim go show me your friends and I'll show you who you are, so perhaps one's posts are those friends then, adding "...besides, in a few years time most people will still be tagging threads with whatever off the cuff replies that they can come up with, which is their choice in a free world I suppose, but that's not for me, no I want something more tangible for my time on forumland here, so a livewriter reposts those posts until he gets them right to himself, where everything passes through the focus of the pen, and where perhaps some picture of self is reflected back by it..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2014, 06:48:56 AM »

repost from everywhere

I see the one trick pony is still a one trick pony

"...at last you've said something smart, but now conclude why it is smart to do it in that way then and I'll think you really smart by it..." smiled the goblin aware that observation was half the battle where DrGoats might have what it takes to figure it out now, adding "...btw you still haven't linked me to something of yours worth reading, but you're welcome to troll me here still as long as we know where we stand by it..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2014, 07:12:56 AM »

repost from elsewhere, the goblin reentering a forum, because they wouldn't come clean about banning him to their members there

"...well now, if you ever wanted more proof of the power of the persona contained within an individualistic writing style..., ..." related the goblin happy to be back in the forum again, not that it mattered since he was anonymous, but adding "...you see, most writers try to write in a style that just makes them mere clones of one another, thus they write like everyone else so like everyone else it becomes...", the goblin paused, saluted the other livewriter here again, but was really amazed at the thread's progress in his absence, saying "...no one writes like you xxxxx, your hitcount vouches for all this in a way that none of my words ever could...", and with that the goblin bowed out once more, taking a copy of this post with him, after all, goblins were not to be trusted now, but then again neither were who removed members with coming clean about it

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2014, 07:17:43 AM »

:rotf: @ writers
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2014, 07:20:37 AM »

repost from elsewhere

repost from elsewhere

"...thanks xxxxx, you're amazingly patient with me at times, but these are early days yet where simply posts call upon posts here..." replied the goblin now admitting that a problem he often faced was the contrast between the fun of creating some new posts in reply to others set against the real chore of finalizing them afterwards into something better yet, so his trick was to use the slower "last post" threads for editing purposes, which kept them ticking over with posts while allowing him to edit on them, while using  busier threads for feeding purposes, saying "...simply the pace of a thread where it is not bumped is in its rapport then, where replies are like cycling downhill, and where editing alone is more like cycling uphill..." continuing "...the fun of going downhill often risks going too fast with nothing to show for it in the end, whereas cycling uphill risked running out of steam and not getting there..."

DrGoats

• Forum Dullard
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2014, 07:22:50 AM »

Not getting there must be a familiar feeling for you, whereas running out of steam is sadly elusive.

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2014, 07:39:27 AM »

"...caskur, please could you show him how trolling is actually done then, kind of take him under your wing so to speak, take pity on him, just give him inspiration somehow..." requested the goblin feeling somewhat sorry for DrGoats even, adding "...I don't mind but it's like being trolled by offrail forum's one and only "village idiot" here, the lameflame queen, the weird one, whatever...", where the goblin could have got it wrong infact, where DrGoats might not be the only one then, sighing "...force field up, excuse me while I edit post till the trolls show up..."

DrGoats

• Forum Dullard
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2014, 07:45:56 AM »

Well that was an easy ego bruise.....let's try again.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2014, 07:50:33 AM »

"...caskur, please could you show him how trolling is actually done then, kind of take him under your wing so to speak, take pity on him, just give him inspiration somehow..." requested the goblin feeling somewhat sorry for DrGoats even, adding "...I don't mind but it's like being trolled by offrail forum's one and only "village idiot" here, the lameflame queen, the weird one, whatever...", where the goblin could have got it wrong infact, where DrGoats might not be the only one then, sighing "...force field up, excuse me while I edit post till the trolls show up..."

Village idiot is precisely what he is....

sadly the internet doesn't allow for us to throw rotten fruit, horse drawn and quarter, or guillotine stagings of the tards.

He drinks too much so the only hope we have of ridding us of the village idiot is cirrhosis of the liver... and by my calculations, we don't have long to wait!
I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2014, 08:06:29 AM »

Not getting there must be a familiar feeling for you, whereas running out of steam is sadly elusive.

"...so you're reading the posts after all, are you ready to talk then, a conversation perhaps, you know, thinking, words, etc., eye to eye, village idiot to goblin perhaps, to up to you though..." replied the goblin thanking DrGoats for doing a relatively smart post again, adding "...naah, the journey to self in posts never end does it, simply one can walk away whenever but everything just follows you around in your head, with the slot still there waiting for your post, so no then, it doesn't stop when you do, it gets there in the end, but don't you want to do this journey for real now..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2014, 08:19:22 AM »

Well that was an easy ego bruise.....let's try again.  :rotf: @ writers

"...how can the ego of someone anonymous ever be bruised I wonder, figure that out first before you laugh so loud..." smiled the goblin thanking the village idiot for his presumptions though, and then the music some cut in with the start trek music to captain kirk's voice going "...thirdrail forum, the final frontier, to boldly village idiot where no other village idiot has idioted before...", the goblin for his part just went back to his editing though, no, somehow he couldn't keep in with whatever DrGoats was chasing there

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2014, 08:25:06 AM »

repost from elsewhere, a writer's forum

People change in real life yes...But not how they post really. If you've never experienced a personal persona change, then you...I don't know what they'd be. But they wouldn't be them.

"...agreed partly, yet perhaps the reason why an average person doesn't change much is because, unlike a livewriter then, they don't see their themselves by their posts, you're not one of them though, far from it, that's why your posts have evolved into something where theirs have remained that constant shallow soundbite stuff, ah no, evidently by the way you write you reflect deeply upon what you post each time, though you could try matching it with a picture as illustrating is another facet on offer here..." mentioned the goblin returning to his point, adding "...no, it's a mirror then, a persona reflecting an alter ego behind it..." continuing "...well, what with most of the members here being writers to start with, most are aware of their own image for their marketing purposes, which is only a short step from seeing their marketing image to seeing persona for gnostic reasons as in that journey to self perhaps, a reflection of self by posts, where yes one does evolve, I mean most people evolve and change with the practice of something, simply what one does does in back..."

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32   Go Up

Page created in 0.269 seconds with 37 queries.