dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 13, 2018, 10:01:12 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then  (Read 14659 times)

plus minus reset

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
Re: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2014, 08:57:09 AM »

It really is bruised  :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2014, 09:32:54 AM »

It really is bruised  :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

"...hardly, where I would have stopped posting by now if I had, but the fact that I'm still posting while waiting for you to link me to something of yours worth looking at only tell the onlooker the truth of it between us..." smiled the goblin thanking the village idiot for being an outstanding example of a village idiot if ever there was one, adding "...you don't give up, I'll give you that, stick around you might learn to troll yet...", and with that the goblin was back to editing again

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2014, 09:34:24 AM »

repost from elsewhere

I have a problem; I don't know many people who can give me opinions on whether my writing sucks or doesn't suck. I have a piece I'm working on, something I think has potential, but I want outside opinions on it. That's where you people hopefully come in!

"...well now, imagine if everyone thought your works great while you yourself actually hated them, would they be right and you wrong I wonder..." ventured the goblin welcoming xxxxx here, adding "...so no, really it only has to please one person, and that's the person who has to then live with what he has written...", but anyway, the goblin was an oddball here, in that he didn't much heed the judgements of others, knowing that certain sentiments, such as contempt and envy, would cloud the issue now, so instead he simply looked at the hitcount each time, explaining "...the disparity between a high count, against a low number of posts, is usually a good indicator of a thread's readworthyness to its readers..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2014, 09:35:05 AM »

repost from elsewhere

"...ah no, I am not a troll..." blurts out the goblin again about having bypassed a ban somewhere, talking to his own now rather unconvinced conscience, adding "...and besides, if I had been a troll I wouldn't have then used my goblin persona in each post I then did there...", "...ah, but where may I ask is your not getting caught up in sideplots comment now, for look who's caught up in this one now then..." replied the goblin's own conscience back at him, just that he goblin seemed to at a crossroads here with either "the path of a coward" who says nothing and accepts his lot, against "the path of a fool" who speaks out and gets nowhere neither, so he deliberated his time over his coffee, yes the ban was a fact now, just as it's unimportance was obvious to him too, and yet its being a subplot didn't silence the question within him still, where his "silence" too, was an answer of sorts, where to cut loses would be to admit defeat then

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2014, 09:57:45 AM »

Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2014, 10:10:35 AM »

A link of something worthwhile you say..ok. and if that fails to hit the spot

"...I been though through it all, I've have months of someone post pictures of shit on the thread..." smiled the goblin unperturbed then, adding "...no I don't hit you back, instead I only remind you of who are and you do the rest for me..." and with that the goblin was back to his editing again, perhaps soon the trolls would show up then

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2014, 10:13:42 AM »

repost from elsewhere

"...welcome human if I may so bold as to call you one ..." went the goblin once more, noting that there did seem to be an awful a lot of humans on this forum, but that was all by the by, so instead he just continued then, saying "...have you ever stopped to think about where most of your readers are at this point, where you are too, so the real question is who is going to be first to tap into this new medium here, where those readers do seem to have less and less time to read at length, and where for every one bookreader just how many more will just turn up on forumland here to read something interesting of yours, well if you'd care to indulge them that is,  so it's actually here that one gives them you by your posts..." continuing "...you see, a lot of writers, like utter fools, just try to get posters here to read their books elsewhere with ads and links in their posts here, but how do those posters actually judge the writer even before they go near their publications, yes you've guessed it, they look at their posts of course, where if those posts do not inspire..., need I say more now I wonder, where simply all you have to do is post something that stops them in their tracks, for if you do that, then those ads and links will be quite superfluous as the reader will come to you, moreover, you'll be a livewriter by it..."

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2014, 10:20:44 AM »

A link of something worthwhile you say..ok.

http://www.almarsguides.com/Almar's%20Stuff/LoTRO/leveling1-15/dead%20goblin.jpg

and if that fails to hit the spot

http://a.thumbs.redditmedia.com/0Z9Zm1tl-h--50NX.jpg

You're posting your lunch again Goatse?

Is that why your teeth are yellow.

Since you claim to earn so much money ... why don't you go and get your fangs bleached?

DrGoats

• Forum Dullard
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2014, 10:27:54 AM »

You are the last person on the planet with the right to comment on anyone posting their lunch casket, and my chompers are pearly white, bit I do find concern is a little disturbing.  The answer is still no and always will be.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2014, 10:38:53 AM »

You are the last person on the planet with the right to comment on anyone posting their lunch casket, and my chompers are pearly white, bit I do find concern is a little disturbing.  The answer is still no and always will be.

You must be coloured blind from old age, Limey.

If I was you, I'd never smile at another human with those TERRIBLE teeth of yours... anymore brassy looking and they'd be the colour of your greying ginger hair...

Go to the dentist tight wad! And for fuck sake, don't breath on your poor dog because you'll knock him out from your gingivitis issue.

DrGoats

• Forum Dullard
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2014, 10:40:26 AM »

The answer is still no.

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2014, 10:56:16 AM »

The answer is still no.

"...see, I knew he had nothing worth linking but at least he has come clean with that admission at last , so we won't wait any longer..." mentioned the goblin thanking caskur, and then suspect the truth of it, that DrGoat was in fact the very latest version of a spambot, yes a fully automatic program that auto generates a reply regardless of who posts what then, whereupon the goblin just went "...amazing, and to think that it had me fooled till now, so it's not a village idiot after all, no and real spambot, full marks on it technology that went into it, just I can't see its purpose as of yet..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2014, 11:27:13 AM »

repost from else, an atheist forum

the goblin showed, saying "...if one calmly settles for belief, either for god or against god, then one does one's religion, or one's atheist stance then, a disservice here, for simply one isn't bothering to find out for oneself now...", actually the goblin often saw this whole stupid argument as something between those stubborn disbelieving mules on one side against those compliant believing sheep on the other, where the answer was staring them in the face all along, uttering "...so don't become either a mule or a sheep, instead make those decisions to the best of your judgement, where if one gets dammed for being honest to oneself, so be it then, for god or no god, the humbug really starts when one is following others because one has surrendered one's reason to them, where god for one wouldn't want that kind of follower anyway, oh no, for what I imagine he wants is those who actually know him from within, not those who merely follow him out of convention, yes gnostics go it alone perhaps, but at least they go it alone with their eyes open..."

121 72 281

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2014, 03:35:57 PM »

repost from elsewhere, someone battling his cigarette problem

"...no, some things are actually worse than those cigarettes even, for example probably the two biggest killers of the elderly today are probably isolation and mental inactivity..." mentioned the goblin, explaining "...where not keeping oneself mentally active and socially engaged, the mind will sink into senility in the end, moreover, your having given up cigarettes is ample proof that you have both seen and adjusted one obvious habit of yours, so the question remains whether you have seen your other more hidden habits now, and whether you wish to draw up a list of them to fine tune the course of your life over the long run, or alternatively whether you'd like to do nothing instead and have those habits catch up with you at some later point, well if you get that there that is...", but that was the goblin for you, somehow he knew that most humans didn't do anything until it was forced upon them, simply their own old age was someone else who they thought they would never be

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2014, 03:43:38 PM »

repost from elsewhere

quite unsurprisingly, the livewriters mostly get banned from writer's sites much like heretics would be burned, they seem such an affront to the established book writing techniques, "...well maybe we are too, I mean you've seen both our posts and our hitcount, so why can't they, with all their fancy credentials that is, ever match these livewriter's threads themselves, I mean why is it our threads that everyone turns up upon, for do they ever illustrate their posts, write in third person upon them, repost in a air/edit/backup context, in short do they livewrite in posts I wonder, moreover, how dare they claim that their posts have anything to show for it, no oh no, all their effort is channelled into their books each time, while their posts are lift like some poor cinderella to their published stuff..." laughed the goblin smiling further, saying "...well, the truth of me is just as you read it, where all this might look haphazard to you, yet no, I never let my guard down, not even in PMs now, for to write in posts means exactly that to me then, simply one becomes one's posts alone here, no their publications elsewhere do not impress me however much they hate us, we're the ones here now, not them..."

122 74 305

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2014, 05:48:43 AM »

repost from elsewhere

Although there is one thing I can at least say on worlds, my world is crumbling right before my eyes...

"... ah now when one door closes another opens as they say, so chin up, for the good life only makes one soft and cheap by it, where the hard life grows one like a rose in winter whose hips are worthless until some really bitter frost has readied them..." ventured the goblin, knowing that xxxxx would pull through here and be better for it, continuing "...besides, no external is ever yours anyway, not even these posts are mine, as all this too can be taken from us, no all you actually have are your thoughts and feelings, and where it would be a pity not to exact them to yourself via your posting, even if posts are externals where posting is a means to an end, but not the end in itself, where often we think these tracks left on this thread is the end then, but no, these tracks are those of the creature that always seems to slip away each time you try to write it down, no not for the end result they see, instead it for the inner result that only get to see through the practice I mean..."

122 75 354

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2014, 05:54:26 AM »

("...yay, fifty hits since yesterday..." went the goblin thanking the trolls for their encouragement again)

repost from elsewhere, a hostile thread and very common barb too

I have a question if that's okay. All this self-indulgent sophomoric crap that you guys, Jats and fleamailman, are putting up here, do you think that anybody's actually reading every word of it or does that not matter to you?

"...um..., firstly, if they weren't reading these posts evidently they are now then, and secondly did you learn any maths at school..." replied the goblin again, somehow realizing that a random thread  unlike a book, actually offered any would be critic, like DrGoats here perhaps, the opportunity to show everyone else looking on just how bad someone's posts are by posting something in their own right below straight after this post then, continuing "...it's trump it or lump it time, for if you ever get close to Jats's readership across forumland, I will respect you too,  no I'm curious xxxxx, I mean before you made that inept remark had you not noticed hitcount/post ratio of this thread, doesn't that fact alone cut your insult to utter shreds then, moreover, my whatever beats your notever doesn't it, yet this floor is yours now and the forum will gain from your showing us up if you can, where then no doubt I won't be feeling that I'm dealing with some self appointed small fry here, bring it on then..."

DrGoats

• Forum Dullard
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2014, 06:00:11 AM »

You're a boring self righteous talentless twat.

That trumps anything you've posted on so many levels, but truth and brevity are 2 good starting points.

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2014, 07:27:03 AM »

You're a boring self righteous talentless twat. That trumps anything you've posted on so many levels, but truth and brevity are 2 good starting points.

"...ah no, you're starting points are most childish, for only children want the truth to spoil it, where for the rest of us we'll settle for white lies instead..." replied the goblin as if knowing that society would collapse if everyone was quite honest here,  smiling "...for example, everyone knows that things can't continue as they are, that the debt is unsustainable, that the cold war was fast coming into being, that the situation whether that be work or finances or the family units or those racial tensions were far from perfect, but we want not to be reminded of it perferring smiles all round instead, so welcome to the world of adults who in practice prefer fiction to reality and  lies to truth even if they state otherwise...", but the goblin thanked DrGoats for at least trying this time

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2014, 08:33:38 AM »

Its fucking funny how you went to peices and totally lost it when twap said you cant join the cool kids club at ootikrap.

You're pathetic. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32   Go Up

Page created in 0.646 seconds with 37 queries.