ThirdRailForum

• February 21, 2018, 06:33:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32]   Go Down

Author Topic: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then  (Read 13419 times)

plus minus reset

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
Re: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then
« Reply #620 on: February 02, 2018, 02:20:30 PM »

repost from elsewhere

the goblin went to bed about midnight and woke at 06h00 a few hours before the rest of his family and it was in these few hours that he did much of his posting across forums, whereas later while offline at times contents of posts would spring to mind that had to be mentally stored for posting when back on line later, whereupon he confided "...both muse and slot are just part of my life now, posting is just my habit of trying to write sense of it all...", in fact, the goblin was harping back to that "shared life" clause in the muse's pact, the one that ever went "honesty, a shared life, and a thick skin", saying "...it's as if one is seeing life in a new focus of postability rather than just that of one's surroundings each time and of personal gain too...", where that pact made no financial sense at all, and where the pact would all end precisely back where it begun, in that silence of one's anonymity, yet at his age nothing external quite equated to this reflective imaginative limitless internal of the muse's pact now

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32]   Go Up

Page created in 0.265 seconds with 32 queries.