dunk

ThirdRailForum

• May 27, 2018, 05:41:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THE TRF FLAME CHAMP TITLE SIGN UP THREAD IS HERE!  SIGN UP NOW!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then  (Read 13798 times)

plus minus reset

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
Re: oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2014, 09:19:00 AM »

repost from elsewhere

(click to show/hide)

"...well I don't think that I could have gone though my youth without doing it, and imagine the number of children going through puberty burdened with all that sexual christan hangup stuff there, no, I am not gay either, but if that really is their stiff interpretation of god's love according to dogma, then they don't know god for the trappings of their organized religious dictates in my view..." mentioned the goblin, who actually knew what they feared most, that god was actually within without any of their preconditions here, whereas organized religion just tried to find preconditions and hurdles to keep it's flock tethered into perpetuating itself, and it was the same for all those "only way" religions too, saying "...look, one is alone in this, and there isn't any "only way", there is only the way within now....", and with that the goblin knew just how much the romans must have hated the gnostics then, heretics to a man, refusing to belong to any organized religion, for wasn't sparta defended without walls

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
  • fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.fleamailman is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..300 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..200 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..100 Reply Thread - oh how I hate editing post..
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2014, 09:23:30 AM »

repost from elsewhere

"...welcome then..." went the goblin now, adding "...simply I know that I will read whatever you post about your book with or without comment here, while knowing too that I probably won't get round to reading your book when it comes out, no not through any malice on my part, more simply because the pace of my life does not give me enough spare time to read through hundreds of pages each day, so instead I just read posts on forumland here, for this I sincerely believe is where the future of reading is, something that can in tandem totally complimentary to bookwriting then, simply that those who do great posts will build up a responsive readership by it...", in fact, that goblin remembered when he had been misunderstood and laughed at for saying "look to your persona now", but saying it again and again "...oh but yes, on forumland one is what one posts pure and simply those posts build up one's persona then..."

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2014, 09:32:21 AM »

"...on forumland one is what one posts..."

Oh ffs...chin up....you can't be that bad...really you can't...it's just not possible.
Have another slug of malted milk and try and get some shut eye, you'll feel better about yourself after a good kip.
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2014, 10:31:14 AM »

"...on forumland one is what one posts..."
Oh ffs...chin up....you can't be that bad...really you can't...it's just not possible. Have another slug of malted milk and try and get some shut eye, you'll feel better about yourself after a good kip.

"...stop there..." laughed the goblin, continuing "...for once actually think about what you have written DrGoats, then ask yourself what you can prove about yourself here, where the answer of course is nothing at all,  but why so then, because you are not here are you, no only words of yourself are here now, or "your own words" then are here to represent you by them, that's why you are an unproveable persona here, and that's why it's called virtual reality too, and what's another name for virtual reality here, dare I call it fiction then...", which was why the maxim forumland is what you make of it whereas dailylife is what it makes of you seemed so apt, and where the goblin really felt he show support by put up a special public service notice up for zombies who might present here reading  warning, when chasing humans around just don't bother with DrGoats

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 223
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2014, 12:24:05 PM »

You're pathetic.

Wereas talking about blowing cock makes you a reak man? :snick: Can it boy, youve never been funny you clueless hater.

Reaper

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Reaper probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2014, 12:39:25 PM »

Its fucking funny how you went to peices and totally lost it when twap said you cant join the cool kids club at ootikrap.

Did you just say that the spastickof was the cool kids club?  :lolatu: :lolatu:

Really,you think the spastickof are cool  :rotf: :rotf:

Keep posting Loon.You can't make yourself look anymore stupid after making a statement like that.

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2014, 01:31:07 PM »

(at which point the goblin happily started singing "...feed the trolls, let them know it's christmas time talala..." while editing on without paying much attention nor disturbing them he hoped)

repost from elsewhere, a writer's forum, usual fun and games

I make it a point never to read your posts

“...let me guess, is that statement supposed to actually mean something then, is it some sort of creed of troll between you writertypes here, what now, am I supposed to post something back claiming I haven't read your post neither showing some inept troll solidarity too...”, where, everyone's being anonymous meant that the goblin shouldn't really care for being read anyway, actually lying because the high hitcount to the thread was exploding his ego somewhat, just that he could never figure out what anonymous readership meant when those whom couldn't prove they existed couldn't go on to prove that they weren't reading the goblin's posts neither, simply it was all equally unprovable here, aka the unprovable stating the unprovable again, whereupon the goblin just shrugged saying “...pass on that, no it's you writertypes who care so much about being read now, your silly little readership hang up, whereas us livewriters care far more about having out posts ready, so welcome to the anonymous ball of forumland now, my world then, oh and it's such a pity isn't it, that you won't be able to reply to this post without eating you own words in doing so, just I had this post ready and now you understand better...”

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 223
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2014, 05:05:49 PM »

Did you just say that the spastickof was the cool kids club?  :lolatu: :lolatu:

Really,you think the spastickof are cool  :rotf: :rotf:

Keep posting Loon.You can't make yourself look anymore stupid after making a statement like that.

Its either,

Their cool kids club that wont admit you

or
Another forums "cool kids club" that wont admit you.

Take your pick shrimp. :rotf:

Oh and you are right ootikrap are a bunch of spazzers...who still think you are not good enough for them. :snick:

Keep crying, your tears entertain me.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2014, 05:26:10 PM »

Reaper just pushed your shit in, faggot.  Be happy.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2014, 05:40:17 PM »

("...getting on well I see..." observed the goblin thanking the monster and the others for the company, adding "...kind of takes one's mind off those inept posts by DrGoats then, so carry while I'll just edit some more posts in the meantime...")

repost from elsewhere

"...I am looking strangely forward to visiting felixstowe next month to scatter mum's ashes into the sea, and probably too, in the middle of one of those raging storms now, but isn't that exactly the english seaside that we loved, simply I want to feel a conductor there orchestrating the wind, waves, surf, and all, in some final sendoff ..." mentioned the goblin knowing he would be rewarded by stepping out of the cold to a plaice and chips and a mug of tea, saying "...oh yes, some things make no sense, in that normal sense of the word that is, but this just seems so befitting here since mum was a blusterous person in her life too, where she, for one, wouldn't want a peaceful sea for this send off..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2014, 02:28:37 AM »

repost from elsewhere, some writer's forums perhaps for the goblin's disdain for grammar nazism that is, are best placed firmly placed his past, the goblin here accepting the second prize of having his "last post" thread locked there,

What has that got to do with the subject in hand

"...good point, guess you haven't noticed that the title of this thread is marked "last post thread in third person"..." replied the goblin now, adding "...for what can one not write, and in whichever way one wishes too, that doesn't win here, for example, one could even lecture a goblin about his writing style in third person on third person thread, while not not actually writing in third person oneself, and still win by it, but then the next person could come along posting something else, probably something far more constructive, with fresh air, fresh thoughts, and with a fresh writing style too, something interesting even...", in fact, the goblin simply repeated that the way he wrote was part and parcel of his persona here, laughing "...and besides, who amongst you writertypes has ever met a goblin now to be telling me how a goblin persona should be written, where if one get banned for not writing like some non entity in first person, then isn't that a badge of honor then, look I never advise anyone on how to peddle books within their posts, or how to grovel to that publishing world there, so why ever try to lecture me on how I should write my posts now..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2014, 02:41:07 AM »

repost from elsewhere, why the goblin didn't critic

the goblin guessed that xxxxxx was addressing him here, replying "...but how does anyone actually feedback upon someone else's poems then, where there is only "like" or "dislike" towards it now..." showing at least that the goblin had read them, adding "...but in the end, doesn't it only have to please one person alone, the one who then has live with what he or she has written...", and with that the goblin's mind went to colridges's poem kubla khan, saying "...ah yes, I loved that poem because he broke with the expected norm of its age, so tell me now, are you, or how are you, going to break the expected norm of our age, and with this in mind do you see why I can't advise you now, for livewriters it's just "post and be dammed" where others try to be so accepted in their correctness perhaps but where they then become mere clones of one another instead, for isn't it one's imperfections, rather than one's perfection, that makes us individual here..."

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2014, 02:47:10 AM »

"...ok, let's turn this around a bit, link me to something of yours that has a readership, I mean evidently you're not very good as a troll so maybe there some else you can offer here..."

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2014, 03:37:05 AM »

Thank you for leaving CO cackles, you've just made me very happy
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2014, 06:01:08 AM »

Thank you for leaving CO cackles, you've just made me very happy

You still won't get the attention you crave there though...

They think you are a tard!

They are right about that too.  :applause:
I played the role of a 19 year old woman who Stephen was trying to shake down for nudes. When I showed him a randomly googled image of three teen girls on their spring break trip to Florida, me purportedly being one of them, he took my rebuff for his nude pic pleas and proceeded to ask for nudes of the other teen girls.

He's a groomer....

Hoth

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Hoth probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: A pearl necklace
  • A mental mind fuck can be nice
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2014, 12:47:24 PM »

This piece of shit owes me 15 bucks for his latest movie that I was suckered into seeing.  Bloody garbage, I tell ya.

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2014, 05:32:07 PM »

("...which film would that be I haven't been keeping record..." replied the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, the "what's the most important thing about writing" thread

"...no two writers are alike, so perhaps it's stupid to argue the case for some absolute importance here, where, all that writing is for me at least, is just "some written out portrayal of some given inner vision"..." mused the goblin, continuing "...look, when one is writing, isn't it those words that one has already written that calls forth yet more words from within one still causing one to write them down too to yet more thoughts once more, perhaps it's like a circle of a progressing wheel that turns between thinking one's vision then, and writing, it's portrayal then...", simply the goblin felt that there was no actual importance at all, nor slant for that matter, no, just this ever constant progressive oscillation between the pen and the mind, concluding "...you know, often I don't feel that the writer is really in control at all, he's merely a creature caught up in his own writing habit now, where that habit doesn't need a real reason now, no, habit is habitual without reason isn't it...", "...meaning you're trying to say that there's no objective excuse for a subjective habit goblin, well that will disappoint readers for sure, couldn't you think of something better like, fame, fortune, or changing the world as we know it, well anything but mere habit then..." went those persistent voices in the background once more, but the anonymous goblin just smiled back at them without further comment

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2014, 04:41:09 AM »

repost from elsewhere

Are run on sentences a necessary part of "livewriting"?

"...no, the only requirement of a livewriter is reposting posts as in polishing them, aka air/edit/backup perhaps, where the third person, the run on sentence, and the matching pictures are just well thought out indulgences on my part..." replied the goblin, who used the run on sentence not only to infuriate grammarnazis on writer's forums, and also as something to hide himself behind, explaining "...well there's really not much point in me being anonymous if those writing traits then reveal the creature behind them..."

fleamailmanTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2014, 04:47:29 AM »

repost from elsewhere, another "last post" thread

does this thread have an expiration date?

"...well yes I suppose, because in all probability one dies at some point..." replied the goblin, adding "...though till then it's optional whether one gives up, whereas afterwards it's no longer one's concern, ah yes, seems most forums too fold before these "last post" threads do, I mean none of those bbs forums are around today, but people still play this "last post" game in some defiance towards dailylife perhaps, or just in their innate greed then..."

DrGoats

• Forum Dullard
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2014, 05:01:26 AM »

..or perhaps because, like the previous poster, they suffer from terminal stupidity.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32   Go Up

Page created in 0.384 seconds with 38 queries.