• October 20, 2018, 01:31:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: NFL Free Agency (fag-free thread)  (Read 874 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny StormTopic starter

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
NFL Free Agency (fag-free thread)
« on: March 10, 2015, 09:45:19 PM »

BRA1N, my brother from a different mother, get in here!   Pickles, you too, son.   Bring poof...

Kid, stay the fuck out, faggot.

Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
Re: NFL Free Agency (fag-free thread)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 09:51:37 PM »

Fins get donkey kong suh...Bills making moves...pats lose Vereen.   Can pats lose the division? 

Jimmy Graham traded to Seattle...dayum!

Coach Kelly gutting the offense to build the defense....is he crazy?

Brandon Marshall goes to NY to watch his career die.   

Holy shit!   Wild  day today. 
You recognize the sink?

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 10:33:31 AM »

I like what the Bills are doing. They still need a QB. Cassel isn't the answer.

Suh = way overpriced for position. How many playoff wins between Suh, JJ Watt, Marcell Dareus and Gerald McCoy, the four best? Zero. Better to put the money on a franchise QB.

Chip Kelley is going to be either a genius or the league laughing stock by November. I think he's aiming for Mariotta to run the show.

I wonder if anyone will fantasy draft Graham in the first round and Julius Thomas in the second this season... I certainly won't. A very good QB is the difference between a very good receiver and a pro bowl receiver.

Who does Jax have for QB again? I think Thomas committed career suicide by getting away from P.Manning. We shall see. More money is great for the agents who are putting together the deals but not always in the long term best interests for their client players.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

• Augustus
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 11:48:49 PM »

Bortles in Jax and Wilson in Seattle with his first real target other than Percy Harvin...could be great for the qb. 

Suh is there to pressure Brady up the middle.  Without beating the patriots, miami has no chance. 
You recognize the sink?

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 08:49:39 AM »

Suh = 28 million cap hit next season for Miami plus 15 million if they pick up the option for their slightly above average QB. Two players = 30% of cap. That's not how you become NFL executive of the year.

I realize that they can rework Suh's cap numbers next year but to do that requires Suh to agree to it. A smart and wise GM shouldnt put their franchise in such a position where they pin their hopes for salary cap relief to a player. If Suh balks, they're going to have to unload a lot of talent in order to keep their QB or any other decent NFL QB. Not to mention the other starters like Pouncy whose contract will be up.

You see these GMs and former/fired GMs on tv in their fancy suits giving press conferences and doing analysis on NFL Network and figure that they all are eminently qualified to be NFL executives, that they know much more than 99.9% of fans about talent and contracts and that they certainly know what they are doing. However, the cold, sobering, hard body of their work and decisions suggests that quite a few of them are bigger fuckwits and idiots than even some of the worst posters that we have around here.

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

• Augustus
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 10:52:54 AM »

Andre Johnson to Indy...dayum!!!

Demarco on his way to philly right now with intent to sign....could that open the door for AD to big D?

Crazy..crazy..crazy!
You recognize the sink?

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2015, 11:11:39 PM »

When I first heard about DeMarco traveling to Philly I thought that his agent was playing hardball with Cowboys in order to get a better offer but I'll be damned, he signed! That's some fucked up shit. Absolutely NO LOYALTY in pro sports anymore. Not by teams and not by players. The only loyalty that exists is by the duped fans who pay over a $100 for game ticket and team paraphernalia.

Every player is a hired gun until somebody else, including their enemy, pays them more and then they turn on their former team. Those $120 replica game day Demarco jerseys that everyone in Dallas bought? Now they can burn it. Same with Suh and Detroit and all those Eagles who got kicked to the curb.

The joke is on the fans who think any of this shit means anything. It's not for the love of the game anymore, it's a business - a sports vehicle for the primary purpose of making money. Teams are just a logo. Eagle fans will soon forget that all their favorite players from the past few years just got dumped and they will root for whoever wears the Eagles logo this season. Even if they played for their hated rival Dallas last season.

Billionaire owners playing chess with millionaire players, most of whom are peons. Right now is when the owners battle to pick up an extra king and queen. This is why every year I like the NFL less and less.

When does college football start again...?

• Augustus
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 10:51:24 AM »

College football...the farm/slave league of the NFL.
You recognize the sink?

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 05:21:43 PM »

Suh = 28 million cap hit next season for Miami plus 15 million if they pick up the option for their slightly above average QB. Two players = 30% of cap. That's not how you become NFL executive of the year.

I realize that they can rework Suh's cap numbers next year but to do that requires Suh to agree to it. A smart and wise GM shouldnt put their franchise in such a position where they pin their hopes for salary cap relief to a player. If Suh balks, they're going to have to unload a lot of talent in order to keep their QB or any other decent NFL QB. Not to mention the other starters like Pouncy whose contract will be up.

You see these GMs and former/fired GMs on tv in their fancy suits giving press conferences and doing analysis on NFL Network and figure that they all are eminently qualified to be NFL executives, that they know much more than 99.9% of fans about talent and contracts and that they certainly know what they are doing. However, the cold, sobering, hard body of their work and decisions suggests that quite a few of them are bigger fuckwits and idiots than even some of the worst posters that we have around here.

Thank you for confirming, Business Insider...

Ndamukong Suh's contract is going to be a nightmare for the Dolphins after the first season

"The Dolphins are either going to have to bite the bullet in 2016 and go one season with a horrible salary cap situation or they are going to have to restructure Suh's deal."

"The Dolphins landed one of the best defensive players in the NFL and they will probably have him for the next four years. But after that, things are going to get messy and the Dolphins will either have an aging player taking up a lot of cap space or they are going to have an ex-player who is still taking up a lot of their salary cap, just not as much.

Either way, it is going to be a nightmare eventually."

Your Mom's Lover

• Diamond Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The age of postersTeam win vs Caskur and Ant Agonizer100 Replies - Um Team Cunt Wrangler200 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The Mr.Pickles Show!!!100 Replies - Guilty pleasures100 Replies - Brit posters with bad teeth100 Reply - Matches/Callouts you want to see100 Replies - Guess who?100 Reply - Mr.Pickles Comics Third Rail 2016300 Reply - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply -  	Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools100 Reply Thread - The state of flaming..200 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea?100 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea? TRF Flame ChampWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Gaming and flaming with Mr.Pickles100 Reply Thread - Survivor January 2016100 Reply Thread - Everyone is a pedo,100 Reply Thread -  	Happy Thanksgiving Third Rail300 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid200 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - Step up to get beat down100 Reply Thread - Now its up to you tards200 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.100 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.Flame ChampionWin vs caskurWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - 4 vs 4 match sign up100+ Reply Thread - Team Bra1n vs Team Pickles2007 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2015, 09:51:45 AM »

Glad Suh is out of the North. I dont think people realize just how good he is.

I think Jimmie Graham is either going to have a monster year or hes hurt. Im still trying to understand how you trade one of the premier players for really nothing that great. I wonder if his shoulder is messed up, but if hes healthy, hes hands down the best receiver on Seattle.

Mariotta is going to be a bust. Same with Winston.

Rumor is my Bears want to trade down from 7 for more picks, if Mariotta is there I would bet the trade with the Eagles. I wouldnt myself because they dont have a true nose tackle on the roster but what do I know?

No loyalty in the NFL is right. Gore and Johnson on Indy. Luck should be the first overall pick in all formats in fantasy football.

If Adrian "the Jack Tatum of child abusers" Peterson goes to Dallas he runs for 2k. Demarco Murray is mediocre and look what he did...

Packers do nothing as usual and will have another good year. Having the best QB in the game helps cover up a lot.

Fantasy busts and sleepers?

Busts:
Demarco Murray
#BYECASKUR

Your Mom's Lover is a satirical character who engages in various forums of verbal and visual comedy designed to entertain. No other designation of anything posted by Your Mom's Lover is hinted or implied.

Your Mom's Lover

• Diamond Member
  • Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The age of postersTeam win vs Caskur and Ant Agonizer100 Replies - Um Team Cunt Wrangler200 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The Mr.Pickles Show!!!100 Replies - Guilty pleasures100 Replies - Brit posters with bad teeth100 Reply - Matches/Callouts you want to see100 Replies - Guess who?100 Reply - Mr.Pickles Comics Third Rail 2016300 Reply - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply -  	Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools100 Reply Thread - The state of flaming..200 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea?100 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea? TRF Flame ChampWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Gaming and flaming with Mr.Pickles100 Reply Thread - Survivor January 2016100 Reply Thread - Everyone is a pedo,100 Reply Thread -  	Happy Thanksgiving Third Rail300 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid200 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - Step up to get beat down100 Reply Thread - Now its up to you tards200 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.100 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.Flame ChampionWin vs caskurWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - 4 vs 4 match sign up100+ Reply Thread - Team Bra1n vs Team Pickles2007 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2015, 09:53:19 AM »

Lol having phone problems, will finish my rant at home on my desktop.
#BYECASKUR

Your Mom's Lover is a satirical character who engages in various forums of verbal and visual comedy designed to entertain. No other designation of anything posted by Your Mom's Lover is hinted or implied.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2015, 10:32:26 AM »

Adrian "the Jack Tatum of child abusers" Peterson

:rotf: man.... harsh!

I agree to an extent that Murray won't live up to last year, not because he is mediocre but because of the depth of his new team. Philly will still feed him plenty of passes and carries and he should be in the top 5 rb's though. Unless he gets injured which is a strong possibility considering his history.

• Augustus
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2015, 10:41:25 AM »

Lol having phone problems, will finish my rant at home on my desktop.

You PCS metro faggots need to switch to Verizon.   
You recognize the sink?

• Augustus
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2015, 10:58:05 AM »

...and no, B.  PCS doesn't stand for Palmbeach CawkSuckers. If so, you'd have a lifetime plan. 
You recognize the sink?

Your Mom's Lover

• Diamond Member
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2015, 11:29:40 AM »

:rotf: man.... harsh!

I agree to an extent that Murray won't live up to last year, not because he is mediocre but because of the depth of his new team. Philly will still feed him plenty of passes and carries and he should be in the top 5 rb's though. Unless he gets injured which is a strong possibility considering his history.

No way Murray is a top five anything except the number one bust. The o-line Dallas has is the best in the league, whom ever gets the starting RB job there is gonna put up numbers, except Darren McInjured, he will fuck it up.

Look at Murray, the guy could not stay healthy until his contract year, he got his paper he will go down within the first 5 weeks, I wouldn't be shocked if he goes down during a non contact drill in OTA's. NEVER trust a guy who only stays healthy during a contract year.

Or has a USC QB, because Bradford is another guy who has to have a steroid problem because he's had more injuries than the entire WWE roster.
#BYECASKUR

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 11:40:58 AM »

Bradford is OU like Demarco, not USC but their 2 current backups are USC which is amusing. The Rams line didn't help things as far as Bradford's injury history but I always thought he was overrated since coming out of college.

I have little doubt that Chip Kelly will try to trade for Marriota, given Bradford's injury history and of course the Oregon connection. The Kiko Alonso (Oregon) trade was a tell.

Your Mom's Lover

• Diamond Member
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2015, 11:41:09 AM »

Mr.Pickles early fantasy football advice.

I like Andre Johnson in Indy, its a shame now that the guy is almost over he finally has a real QB.

As I said earlier, Luck is the top pick in fantasy this year, he's number one on my board.

Torrey Smith is a bust. Flacco is a far better QB than Colon Cancer Kapernick.

A big sleeper for me is Eddie Royal on the Bears.

Mike Wallace still will suck. As will Brandon Marshall, when Geno Smith's balls drop he'll be behind Fitzpatrick, but even if they do drop chances are they will get fumbled.

I offer a nice hands on my hips belly laugh to anyone who thinks going to the Kansas City Chefs is an career upgrade. They had a decent year playing a soft schedule. Andy Reid is no genius, he's just a fat guy, he looks like a guy who is a career oil change worker.
#BYECASKUR

• Augustus
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2015, 11:39:26 PM »

Andre Johnson could go for 2000 yards receiving.   
You recognize the sink?

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2015, 05:05:14 PM »

Andre Johnson could go for 2000 yards receiving.

Only if they allow him to play in a turbo powered wheelchair.

With so many stud WR's coming out this year like Coop and White, I would not even bother with high priced, fading vets like Johnson and never have beens like Eddie Royal.

• Augustus
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2015, 07:17:54 PM »

You are smoking crack.  Andre can still fuck ppl up.   
You recognize the sink?

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.459 seconds with 35 queries.