• October 23, 2018, 01:26:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2015 Fanduel fantasy football league?  (Read 486 times)

plus minus reset

Your Mom's LoverTopic starter

• Diamond Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The age of postersTeam win vs Caskur and Ant Agonizer100 Replies - Um Team Cunt Wrangler200 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The Mr.Pickles Show!!!100 Replies - Guilty pleasures100 Replies - Brit posters with bad teeth100 Reply - Matches/Callouts you want to see100 Replies - Guess who?100 Reply - Mr.Pickles Comics Third Rail 2016300 Reply - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply -  	Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools100 Reply Thread - The state of flaming..200 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea?100 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea? TRF Flame ChampWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Gaming and flaming with Mr.Pickles100 Reply Thread - Survivor January 2016100 Reply Thread - Everyone is a pedo,100 Reply Thread -  	Happy Thanksgiving Third Rail300 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid200 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - Step up to get beat down100 Reply Thread - Now its up to you tards200 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.100 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.Flame ChampionWin vs caskurWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - 4 vs 4 match sign up100+ Reply Thread - Team Bra1n vs Team Pickles2007 Fantasy Football Champ
2015 Fanduel fantasy football league?
« on: May 22, 2015, 02:48:51 AM »

Last year I played in a work league at Draft Kings where we all put into a winner take all league based upon the total points of every week played that season. Or to simplify, the guy who scored the most points from all weeks of the season won the pot.

It was incredible fun because, no one had a team, they just had rosters they had to fill for the week, and it really came down to skill and not plucking the right waiver pick up. Plus, everyone was pretty much in it all season long, and everyone was completely committed to it.

So, I'm wondering, if this is something we players from the TRF want to try out? We could make the buy in very small, like five bucks for the whole year, or more if people want, or do it free if that's what it takes. If its for free though, I don't think it will hold peoples interest. I think for Fanduel it has to be a tournament though.

This Fanduel shit is the future though, drafting teams will become passe' when you can get weekly pay outs, I think we as a fantasy football community should start to al least explore this option beyond one on one match ups.

#BYECASKUR

Your Mom's Lover is a satirical character who engages in various forums of verbal and visual comedy designed to entertain. No other designation of anything posted by Your Mom's Lover is hinted or implied.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: 2015 Fanduel fantasy football league?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 03:34:49 AM »

Buy a football (a round one) and take your kids on the park.

If cash is an incentive you can bet them their pocket money.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 10:14:51 PM »

I would be interested in this if it were something like your best 14 out of 16 weeks to allow for missing a week or two. Some shit always tends to come up for me (like travel) and if I miss one week in a 16 week total score contest, my season is blown. 14 scores from a 16 week season i.e. - where you drop your 2 lowest scores - would take care of that problem.

Also, stips re Thursday/Monday/Wednesday games would need to be clarified in order to be consistent on which games count.

Fandual is the best thing to happen to our 10 year league but I wouldn't want to ditch our format in order to replace it with FD. Not when you can do both with the same group of people. I hope more people from our league get into college FD this season. That's the REAL shit to win money!

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 09:24:45 AM »

but I wouldn't want to ditch our format in order to replace it with FD. Not when you can do both with the same group of people.

Speaking of which, it's about time to activate the league and start the typical bitchfest on the upcoming season.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 09:15:11 PM »

The only one bitching is you, faggot. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 11:38:50 PM »

Speaking of which, it's about time to activate the league and start the typical bitchfest on the upcoming season.

Will do so soon. I need to find my notes for changes to consider.

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

• Diamond Member
  • Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The age of postersTeam win vs Caskur and Ant Agonizer100 Replies - Um Team Cunt Wrangler200 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The Mr.Pickles Show!!!100 Replies - Guilty pleasures100 Replies - Brit posters with bad teeth100 Reply - Matches/Callouts you want to see100 Replies - Guess who?100 Reply - Mr.Pickles Comics Third Rail 2016300 Reply - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply -  	Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools100 Reply Thread - The state of flaming..200 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea?100 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea? TRF Flame ChampWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Gaming and flaming with Mr.Pickles100 Reply Thread - Survivor January 2016100 Reply Thread - Everyone is a pedo,100 Reply Thread -  	Happy Thanksgiving Third Rail300 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid200 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - Step up to get beat down100 Reply Thread - Now its up to you tards200 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.100 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.Flame ChampionWin vs caskurWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - 4 vs 4 match sign up100+ Reply Thread - Team Bra1n vs Team Pickles2007 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 02:44:35 AM »

Already the fantasy football articles are starting to pop up. Iam getting pumped.

Also, I do expect Torch to be in the league again. I can't kick out someone who has been here from year one. If he did have a cross country move, and it looks like he did, I think he should be cut some slack.

If he does the same stuff again, you can make a better case, but he should have a spot.
#BYECASKUR

Your Mom's Lover is a satirical character who engages in various forums of verbal and visual comedy designed to entertain. No other designation of anything posted by Your Mom's Lover is hinted or implied.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 02:31:48 PM »

Also, I do expect Torch to be in the league again. I can't kick out someone who has been here from year one. If he did have a cross country move, and it looks like he did, I think he should be cut some slack.

If he does the same stuff again, you can make a better case, but he should have a spot.

I mostly agree with that and will advocate that he be allowed back "on probation" status (wat, black guy on probation??) where if he fails to set a lineup for one week, he's automatically out.

However, he pissed off a few people last year with his repeated failures to set his lineup so if a majority don't want to play with him then I have to go along with their will. I think the probationary status is a good compromise between those who want him out and those who want him back.

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 07:27:26 AM »

Cross country move to a state that supports gay marriage, and not having time to effectively manage a team: Completely understandable.

Making time to post bullshit on the message board but not set your line-up: No excuse

Not sending a simple email to BRA1N, explaining the situation and asking for a little help in setting a line-up: No excuse.

Basically the faggot said fuck you guys, I don't care about the league. One would assume that someone that has been in the league since year 1 would have a little common courtesy, and realize that blowing off his team would have a negative impact on the league, and could/would affect the outcome of the season.

So, either he's just fucking stupid, or doesn't give a shit. Either way, that leads me to say:

Fuck'em.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 08:11:40 PM »

Cross country move to a state that supports gay marriage, and not having time to effectively manage a team: Completely understandable.

Making time to post bullshit on the message board but not set your line-up: No excuse

Not sending a simple email to BRA1N, explaining the situation and asking for a little help in setting a line-up: No excuse.

Basically the faggot said fuck you guys, I don't care about the league. One would assume that someone that has been in the league since year 1 would have a little common courtesy, and realize that blowing off his team would have a negative impact on the league, and could/would affect the outcome of the season.

Agree with you totally up to here. This season I will need to spell it out in a few basic rules so the everyone will understand and agree that this kind of shit is not acceptable and if it happens without excuse, they're likely to get bounced.

Prior to last season, Torch never pulled any shit of that sort that I can recall. I would like to hear from him about this and whether he intends to not let it happen it again, IF he even wants to join our league. For all I know, he may not even want to join.

• Diamond Member
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2015, 12:50:48 AM »

So what is the draft order?
#BYECASKUR

GWION

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Champ2006 Fantasy Football Champ2005 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2015, 07:03:25 PM »

Its up in the air until I decide where i want to pick.

And for Torchy-- he built his team around AD Peterson. Threw a bitch fit like an unswitched 4 year old (instead of trying to find a solution) and quit.

Kinda like if Aaron Rodgers broke a collarbone or sumpthin'

But if we forgave Pickles for being a classic bitch, I guess we should forgive Flame-o as well.

• Diamond Member
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2015, 03:59:09 AM »

I have a great draft plan this year, and I personally intend to be the biggest asshole in the history of TRF fantasy football. Last year was just me getting back, this year expect weekly videos recapping the games.

Fucking weekly videos.

Weekly.
Fucking.
Videos.
#BYECASKUR

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.272 seconds with 38 queries.