ThirdRailForum

• April 20, 2018, 03:02:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray Rice is aquitted  (Read 341 times)

plus minus reset

AngelicaTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
Ray Rice is aquitted
« on: May 22, 2015, 06:41:39 PM »

I'm  guessing when you beat up your wife...on video, and she does not testify, that is not sufficient evidence to put someone in jail...if you are a celebrity.  But try that shit in real life, whether you are a Man or a Woman, and come to court to tell your story, you will end up in jail...and I can guarantee you will do time. 

Maybe our resident Lawyer, Brian, will elucidate us on this subject.

"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.257 seconds with 33 queries.