ThirdRailForum

• April 20, 2018, 10:18:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this website affiliated with...  (Read 1203 times)

plus minus reset

Heckler_JecklerTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Heckler_Jeckler embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Is this website affiliated with...
« on: July 01, 2015, 03:42:23 AM »

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: Is this website affiliated with...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 04:24:12 AM »

http://thirdrailforums.com/index.php

this website?

Prowler plays with toy trains. It's the only connection.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

• Governor
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 03:19:00 AM »

Prowler plays with toy trains. It's the only connection.

Cool. Thx.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 04:11:30 AM »

Oh. And little boys winkies
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

• Governor
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 02:30:06 AM »

Was that supposed to sound edgy or something...?

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 03:08:37 AM »

Was that supposed to sound edgy or something...?

Truth hurts sometimes

• Governor
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 02:07:59 AM »

...the fuck are you even saying??

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 03:16:17 AM »

*shakes head* *farts* and backs out of thread mumbling drongo homos.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 03:25:57 AM »

...the fuck are you even saying??

The Canuuk Creep is resident Pedo.Any pubeless dong will do.

• Governor
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 03:39:55 AM »

The Canuuk Creep is resident Pedo.Any pubeless dong will do.

Okay and what do you want me to do with this information?

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 04:07:26 AM »

I'd flame him but Aussie psychos tend to butter him up.

• Governor
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 04:10:55 AM »

Do you mean "him" as in the band?

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2015, 04:13:00 AM »

So long as the butter is made from grade A Caskur milk it's irrelevant.

• Governor
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2015, 04:17:09 AM »

So long as the butter is made from grade A Caskur milk it's irrelevant.

You really are a dopey bastard aren't you?

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2015, 04:21:06 AM »

More Power Flaming. Prepare for all out attack.

• Governor
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2015, 04:31:06 AM »

More Power Flaming. Prepare for all out attack.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 04:43:58 AM »

Oh, you have IP trackers too. See you soon. You'll be the one in the clown suit.

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2015, 11:18:25 PM »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Funniest thing I've read in this homo harbour of a forum.

Obviously this Heckler Ejeckler is too good for this place.

I suggest you homos make him President of the whole fucking place forthwith.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2015, 01:45:00 AM »

If only it wasn't NS on a flying visit.

• Governor
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2015, 01:48:41 AM »

If only it wasn't NS on a flying visit.

Aw someone's jealous. It's okay, someone will admire you one dayyyYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Ah shit, I couldn't even type that without laughing.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.254 seconds with 35 queries.