ThirdRailForum

• August 17, 2018, 09:31:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this website affiliated with...  (Read 1228 times)

plus minus reset

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: Is this website affiliated with...
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2015, 01:50:59 AM »

Aw someone's jealous. It's okay, someone will admire you one dayyyYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Ah shit, I couldn't even type that without laughing.

It's no wonder. It made as much sense as bog roll in Caskurs dunny.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Heckler_JecklerTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Heckler_Jeckler embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2015, 02:10:52 AM »

You need to work on your complexity, Scoundrel. You are a very simple man.

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2015, 02:39:09 AM »

If only it wasn't NS on a flying visit.

Who da fuck is NS. I get the feeling I know but I have an achey breaky head.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2015, 02:40:56 AM »

It's no wonder. It made as much sense as bog roll in Caskurs dunny.

You are going to get a smacking across your whole head, pedro.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2015, 02:46:35 AM »

You are a very simple man.

Simple, genius. I'm many things.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Heckler_JecklerTopic starter

• Governor
  • Heckler_Jeckler embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2015, 02:52:48 AM »

retarded, slow, stupid, simple, easy, basic, plain, unadorned, unsophisticated, workaday, elementary, non-complex, fundamental, lowly

Yeah that's many things I guess.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2015, 03:25:49 AM »

The cleverest thing that ever came out of your mouth was a homo's dick.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 1.317 seconds with 36 queries.