ThirdRailForum

• April 20, 2018, 10:19:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Site hellllllp!!!  (Read 525 times)

plus minus reset

Ray_PissedTopic starter

• Bye bye gutless mods.
  • PigPen Poster
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ray_Pissed is a tedious twat.Ray_Pissed is a tedious twat.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - RH mod Iggy banned me!!
Site hellllllp!!!
« on: July 22, 2015, 02:44:19 AM »

How do I see replies to threads Ive posted in? And why do I need to fuck around with quick reply every time I want to post? Thank you all and may the seeds of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 401
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Site hellllllp!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 03:24:42 AM »

In your profile settings under notifications you can >> Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic.

Also, you can search for all your posts from your profile or you can click the spinning globes or 'view the most recent posts' on the index page to see unread topics in general.

Not sure what you mean having to fuck around with quick reply. Just click reply at the bottom right of a thread or 'quote' on a particular post that you want to reply to.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Heckler_Jeckler

• Governor
  • Heckler_Jeckler embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 03:33:20 AM »

In your profile settings under notifications you can >> Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic.

Also, you can search for all your posts from your profile or you can click the spinning globes or 'view the most recent posts' on the index page to see unread topics in general.

Not sure what you mean having to fuck around with quick reply. Just click reply at the bottom right of a thread or 'quote' on a particular post that you want to reply to.

I think what he means by fucking around with quick reply is that a reply box does not form in the thread itself, but rather takes you to a separate reply page.

Which I also found irksome! WHY U NO VBUL BRA1N? 2 POOR 4 U?? LUSER!!

may the seeds of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman.

Thank you for your kind blessings.

Ray_PissedTopic starter

• Bye bye gutless mods.
  • PigPen Poster
  • Banned!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 03:59:30 AM »

Thank you all for your kindness and oral sex.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 04:13:27 AM »

I think what he means by fucking around with quick reply is that a reply box does not form in the thread itself, but rather takes you to a separate reply page.

A quick reply is accessible by clicking the box below the thread. If you don't want to use or see it you can click the box again to close it.

As for vbulletin, I just recently came across a discussion about this and how insecure it is on a Netsec discussion board. Here are some examples -

https://www.recordedfuture.com/vbulletin-security-issues/

http://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-8142/Vbulletin.html
vs
http://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-9338/product_id-16560/Simplemachines-SMF.html (note the dates)

People can debate about which forum software has the better features but as far as security and hacking, SMF has historically had way less vulnerabilities and is more secure than vBul and most other software, both pay and open source, according to a security site which examined all of the major ones.

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Heckler_Jeckler

• Governor
  • Heckler_Jeckler embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 04:31:49 AM »

Well shit Bra1n it was just a shitpost, there's no need to vaporize me. I just wanted to call you a luser...

you luser.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 04:37:59 AM »

Nothing personal man but I mention it for publicity because I just recently read a whole discussion among hackers and security people about it and there are people who actually think that because they are paying $240/yr or whatever it is, they are getting a better product without bothering to look into the facts.

Ray_PissedTopic starter

• Bye bye gutless mods.
  • PigPen Poster
  • Banned!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 07:23:18 AM »

How do I find my subscribed posts?

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 10:45:06 PM »

How do I find my subscribed posts?

You can't.
You aren't a paid up member.
Only paid up members can find subscribed posts.
You haven't got a job, hence you'll never be paid up.
Have you been told to "fuck off" today?

Ray_PissedTopic starter

• Bye bye gutless mods.
  • PigPen Poster
  • Banned!
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 12:27:03 AM »

No but Ive been told happy birthday 100 times.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 03:08:43 AM »

No but Ive been told happy birthday 100 times.

Are you still using the old "it's my birthday" line on the young girlies?

Ray_PissedTopic starter

• Bye bye gutless mods.
  • PigPen Poster
  • Banned!
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 10:51:35 AM »

Nope, I'm using my special expanding lollipop line now days.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2015, 02:40:43 PM »

I suppose you've still got that old white van with the mattress in the back?

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2015, 06:10:50 PM »

Vixen straps a matress to her back when she has a night on the town, or under it to be more acurate.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2015, 07:12:52 PM »

I was just reading that the Americans have come out with a top quality mattress costing $24,000.

At the bottom are 4000 pocket springs.

On top of that is cashmere; on top of that mohair; on top of that silk ...

And then on top of that, a gullible cunt who paid $24,000 for a fucking mattress.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2015, 08:01:15 PM »

Well you don't get too much hair off of just one mo, so that's why it's so expensive.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2015, 10:36:10 PM »

Well you don't get too much hair off of just one mo, so that's why it's so expensive.

You are as dense as an Abo chef.   

Ray_PissedTopic starter

• Bye bye gutless mods.
  • PigPen Poster
  • Banned!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2015, 09:03:07 AM »

Nope, no more mattress for those little sluts. Just a bit of carpet now days.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.279 seconds with 37 queries.