ThirdRailForum

• January 23, 2018, 08:49:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please change my name from Raulzito to Rancidmilko  (Read 510 times)

plus minus reset

RaulzitoTopic starter

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
Please change my name from Raulzito to Rancidmilko
« on: September 29, 2015, 06:39:47 PM »

I love opening threads

Bye

Signatures are stupid

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
Re: Please change my name from Raulzito to Rancidmilko
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 03:53:50 AM »

I love opening threads

Bye

Can somebody take care of this?

How long do we have to wait?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?

Fuckheads!!!!
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 04:50:03 AM »

They're ignoring the pair of you homos.

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 01:21:21 PM »

Please change my name from Raulzito to Rancidmilko

No. You are a homo.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 05:43:50 PM »

If these two homos have been crying about a name change since September, how long will it take for the homos currently crying for me to be banned to get any meaningful result?

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2015, 12:21:08 PM »

who the fudge is Rancidomilko?
Signatures are stupid

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2015, 01:17:52 PM »

A homo.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 219
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2015, 05:37:26 PM »

A homo.

QFT. Yup, every time i saw that limp wristed, male moisturiser post i thought HOMO.

He is like Prowlerplus

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2015, 09:54:28 PM »

If these two homos have been crying about a name change since September, how long will it take for the homos currently crying for me to be banned to get any meaningful result?

I guess I got my answer this afternoon: a lot sooner that the homos in question.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2015, 09:55:03 PM »

I'm out there, getting shit done.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2015, 09:56:12 PM »

Like showing you all just how little regard your mods give to your piteous claims for nicswitching.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2015, 10:12:36 PM »

The Bra1n (who is a fucking genius) is laughing at his useless Mods.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2015, 01:53:37 AM »

Meanwhile his mods are grinding their teeth at not being able to ride to the rescue of fattie pretend flamers like Caskur.

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
Signatures are stupid

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2015, 01:47:48 PM »

QFT. Yup, every time i saw that limp wristed, male moisturiser post i thought HOMO.

He is like Prowlerplus

Awwww, did you find larvae in your sweets again?
Signatures are stupid

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2015, 04:03:00 PM »

Why did you change it from Phil Rizzuto in the first place?

cw

• > you
  • Diamond Member
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2015, 04:10:44 PM »

RaulzitoTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2015, 09:30:24 AM »

Why did you change it from Phil Rizzuto in the first place?

Because Rick Moranis sounded sexier
Signatures are stupid
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.409 seconds with 39 queries.