ThirdRailForum

• July 15, 2018, 09:17:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm Iggy  (Read 2348 times)

plus minus reset

Iggy McLulzTopic starter

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Iggy McLulz probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Myself
    • Reject Haven
I'm Iggy
« on: October 10, 2015, 11:33:51 AM »

Seriously, I have to verify my fucking posts with captcha?

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
Re: I'm Iggy
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 02:09:11 PM »

Hi Iggy.

Are you a sock?

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 03:50:29 PM »

Your first 5 poasts need to be verified by one of the lazy and useless mods on here.

Heckler_Jeckler

• Governor
  • Heckler_Jeckler embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 09:57:17 PM »

Welcome Iggy.

Iggy McLulzTopic starter

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
    • Reject Haven
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 10:34:19 PM »

Welcome Iggy.
Sup Heckler?
Your first 5 poasts need to be verified by one of the lazy and useless mods on here.
Great........
Hi Iggy.

Are you a sock?

Yes and I smell like one too.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2015, 11:04:14 PM »

It's actually the first 30 now Iggy.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2015, 11:54:14 PM »

STFU you wannabe failed vampire twat.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2015, 12:45:24 AM »

You have no idea Rose West. No idea at all.

That part of the United States I live in was once called Transylvania, long before it was the United States.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2015, 01:08:09 AM »

OK, so you were born in Transvestia.

You STILL aint joining our vampire club.

ps...do you still wear that purty pink dress?

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2015, 01:13:47 AM »

I don't need your vampire club.

I'm the real deal.

My kin was running blood moonshine in the hills of Transylvania America while yours were still out in the bush talking to dingoes.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2015, 02:43:03 AM »

Your kin, your kin. Your own Mother is your sister.

Another reason you are not allowed in our Vampire Club to corrupt us decent members.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2015, 06:32:54 AM »

Any vampire club would be proud to have a vampire from a place that was once called Transylvania.

I have vampire clubs all over the country interested in me.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2015, 10:34:02 AM »

Hi Iggyand welcome. :borat:

Ignore elmosexual, he hada thing with Barney.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2015, 02:11:28 PM »

Any vampire club would be proud to have a vampire from a place that was once called Transylvania.

I have vampire clubs all over the country interested in me.

Yet all the decent members here got an invitation to the new Vampire Club, and you had to apply, and got refused entry.

You couldn't suck the blood off a used sanitary pad.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2015, 03:56:58 PM »

Flea has renamed her FB Group, Flea's chatgroup for Natalie Portman, Lesbians and werewolves.

Iggy McLulzTopic starter

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
    • Reject Haven
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2015, 04:53:55 PM »

Hi Iggyand welcome. :borat:

hi Cookie  :grin:

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2015, 07:08:05 PM »

ahahaha

Cookie has driven Elmo to suicide.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2015, 09:34:22 PM »

Yet all the decent members here got an invitation to the new Vampire Club, and you had to apply, and got refused entry.

You couldn't suck the blood off a used sanitary pad.

I wasn't refused entry.

I was told I had to have Facebook credentials, which I do not have due to the fact that Facebook is just a Government trap that is meant solely to collect as much information on people before they round them up and execute them.

And I was somewhat skeptical about joining due to the lack of Natalie Portman content, which according to Cookie the club has been updated to include Natalie Portman content.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2015, 10:13:32 PM »

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2015, 10:27:40 PM »

I bet you have a bookmark to every meme site on the internet don't you?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 34 queries.