ThirdRailForum

• July 15, 2018, 09:09:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm Iggy  (Read 2344 times)

plus minus reset

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
Re: I'm Iggy
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2015, 12:25:37 AM »

No. The Vampire Club has all the necessary tools.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2015, 12:29:40 AM »

If I ever remember what my old Facebook account was I'll be in that vampire club.

Heckler_Jeckler

• Governor
  • Heckler_Jeckler embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2015, 12:56:47 AM »

I was told I had to have Facebook credentials, which I do not have due to the fact that Facebook is just a Government trap that is meant solely to collect as much information on people before they round them up and execute them.

You sound like infowars.com

I bet you have a bookmark to every meme site on the internet don't you?

Putting a caption on or in a picture does not make it a meme, gaylord.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2015, 01:58:07 AM »

That's exactly what Facebook is.

How do you think they identified that first ISIS beheader even though he wore a mask?

Boom, voice recognition on Facebook.

Boom, face recognition even through a mask on Facebook.

What's another name for Facebook? Boom, "Mugbook", which is what cops called their book of mugshots before they had them on computers.

Oh there are many conspiracy theories out there, but this ain't one of them. This is just a fact that Facebook is the CIA.

The Government knows who all these vampires are now.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2015, 02:05:25 AM »

We are all part of your conspiracy theory.

You know the one, stop Elmo joining the Vampire Club.

You would be better off getting in the GayboisSuckDick.com. At least you'd be home.

Heckler_Jeckler

• Governor
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2015, 02:17:58 AM »

How do you think they identified that first ISIS beheader even though he wore a mask?

What's another name for Facebook? Boom, "Mugbook", which is what cops called their book of mugshots before they had them on computers.

Oh there are many conspiracy theories out there, but this ain't one of them. This is just a fact that Facebook is the CIA.

You are way less important than your paranoia makes you out to be.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2015, 02:26:42 AM »

Neither one of you has got any damn sense.

Everything I said is 100% true. Those are just the facts. I can't change the facts. Your opinion of me does not change the facts.

You just don't pay attention at all at what's going on around you.

And I'll tell you something else too Mathew. I got me a dang vampire Facebook account now, so I guess I'll be seeing you at the club just as soon as Flea sends me the link.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2015, 02:31:06 AM »

Just set up a fake account, ive got one as well.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2015, 02:35:03 AM »

I got one now. I found one of my old ones from before they wanted all that info.

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2015, 02:35:49 AM »

Everything I said is 100% true. Those are just the facts. I can't change the facts. Your opinion of me does not change the facts.

And I'll tell you something else too Mathew. I got me a dang vampire Facebook account now, so I guess I'll be seeing you at the club just as soon as Flea sends me the link.
  People tend to stick their heads in the sand to cling to the delusion of safety. They play the conspiracy card to do this.  It's just another way of rationalizing....invalidating information that makes them uneasy.  Try saying the words "new world order"....people are so indoctrinated they will dismiss this as conspiracy, regardless of how many global elites and leaders have flat out said in public verbatim.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2015, 02:40:00 AM »

Yeah but they can't invalidate what I was talking about.

They really did identify that ISIS dude through Facebook using voice and facial recognition software. They made that public.

And Zuckerburg ain't no genius. He's just some doof they plucked out of a Radio Shack somewhere.

Heckler_Jeckler

• Governor
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2015, 03:23:34 AM »

infowars.com dude.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2015, 07:20:46 AM »

reality dude.

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2015, 08:08:39 AM »

Yeah but they can't invalidate what I was talking about.

That's moot though, because they can't receive it. Kwim? 
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2015, 08:14:35 AM »

Well they can receive anything any propagandists tells them, so there's no excuse for them not receiving what they can actually witness with their own eyes.

That's why we'll have to kill them all in the end.

Iggy McLulzTopic starter

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Iggy McLulz probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Myself
    • Reject Haven
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2015, 09:51:29 AM »

I wasn't refused entry.

I was told I had to have Facebook credentials, which I do not have due to the fact that Facebook is just a Government trap that is meant solely to collect as much information on people before they round them up and execute them.

And I was somewhat skeptical about joining due to the lack of Natalie Portman content, which according to Cookie the club has been updated to include Natalie Portman content.
Are you wearing a tinfoil hat?

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2015, 10:02:27 AM »

Why is it so hard for you liberals to believe that Facebook is the CIA? Even despite the fact that they have exposed themselves to be just that.

What better tool could they have? They have practically everybody in the world telling them what their doing every day.

And when you make an account they force you to send them a copy of a government ID. As well as wanting your phone number.

Just last week they caught some bank robbers through Facebook. Can't you figure out how they do that?

Iggy McLulzTopic starter

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Iggy McLulz probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Myself
    • Reject Haven
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2015, 10:37:11 AM »

Why is it so hard for you liberals to believe that Facebook is the CIA? Even despite the fact that they have exposed themselves to be just that.

What better tool could they have? They have practically everybody in the world telling them what their doing every day.

And when you make an account they force you to send them a copy of a government ID. As well as wanting your phone number.

Just last week they caught some bank robbers through Facebook. Can't you figure out how they do that?
Not hard to get busted for a crime when you brag about it on Facebook. If you don't act like a fucking moron there is nothing that can be used against you. I have never had to provide ID to open and account. Hell I'm not even using my real name on my account. I am not a liberal thank you very much for the insult.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2015, 02:15:45 PM »

Exactly.

Now why can't you put 2 and 2 together and realize who is doing to watching?

And if you sign up for Facebook today you have to provide a phone number and a Government issued ID. If they started it that way from day one nobody would have signed up.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2015, 03:45:59 PM »

Rubbish. It's only wannabe vampires like you, who have something to hide, that are bothered by Facebook.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.488 seconds with 38 queries.