ThirdRailForum

• July 15, 2018, 09:09:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm Iggy  (Read 2345 times)

plus minus reset

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
Re: I'm Iggy
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2015, 05:38:30 PM »

That's exactly right Rose West.

I hide all of my personal info from Mark Zuckerburg and any other social media website.

Why do you think they want it anyway? Has that every occurred to you? Do you think they really need personal info so that I can post pictures of what I ate for dinner on their website?

They all sell your info to marketing firms. You do know that don't you? And that's just the least of it. In the case of Facebook it's actually the CIA spying on your every move.

Why are you trying to troll me into giving up my info anyway? Are you some kind of freak that can't be trusted? I'd say you probably are aren't you?

Anyway, I already contacted Flea with my formal request to join the Vampire Club, so now I'm just waiting for approval.

Iggy McLulzTopic starter

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Iggy McLulz probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Myself
    • Reject Haven
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2015, 05:40:59 PM »

Exactly.

Now why can't you put 2 and 2 together and realize who is doing to watching?

And if you sign up for Facebook today you have to provide a phone number and a Government issued ID. If they started it that way from day one nobody would have signed up.
No it would never be possible that the idiot has a moral minded fb friend or friends that would alert the police. I'd be that friend. I'm not saying if I see someone is growing weed that I'd turn them in. That's a victim-less crime. I think you might just have wetbrain. I bet you thought the world was going to end last month too.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2015, 05:48:19 PM »

Elmo is just one of Miss Piggy's used tampons with CW style googly eyes attached, thats all.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2015, 05:56:52 PM »

No it would never be possible that the idiot has a moral minded fb friend or friends that would alert the police. I'd be that friend. I'm not saying if I see someone is growing weed that I'd turn them in. That's a victim-less crime. I think you might just have wetbrain. I bet you thought the world was going to end last month too.

Guy I'm really getting tired of doing your thinking for you here.

Of course someone could have seen the pics on Facebook and turned the bank robber in. But how did they identify the first ISIS beheader even with his face covered?

The news said he was identified through his Facebook account through face and voice recognition software, even though only his eyes were exposed. That's because they also have iris recognition software.

Does any of this sink in to that belligerent concrete slab on your shoulders?

Iggy McLulzTopic starter

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
    • Reject Haven
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2015, 05:58:07 PM »

Elmo is just one of Miss Piggy's used tampons with CW style googly eyes attached, thats all.
Are you saying I should take it easy on him?

Iggy McLulzTopic starter

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
    • Reject Haven
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2015, 06:00:14 PM »

Guy I'm really getting tired of doing your thinking for you here.

Of course someone could have seen the pics on Facebook and turned the bank robber in. But how did they identify the first ISIS beheader even with his face covered?

The news said he was identified through his Facebook account through face and voice recognition software, even though only his eyes were exposed. That's because they also have iris recognition software.

Does any of this sink in to that belligerent concrete slab on your shoulders?
Do I look like I have a fucking penis? There is a gender indicator. Since you can't even simply figure out my gender, I refuse to read the rest of your nonsense.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2015, 06:07:24 PM »

I can't figure out the gender of any of you liberals these days. None of you seem to know what you are. All I know is you all act like women. Even the men.

I'd refuse to read the rest of my posts too if I were you, because I'm only going to point out what a fool you are.

Iggy McLulzTopic starter

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
    • Reject Haven
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2015, 09:41:39 PM »

I can't figure out the gender of any of you liberals these days. None of you seem to know what you are. All I know is you all act like women. Even the men.

I'd refuse to read the rest of my posts too if I were you, because I'm only going to point out what a fool you are.
Yep, you are as dumb as a rock.

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2015, 10:00:54 PM »

Yep, you are as dumb as a rock.

He keeps proving that over and over and over.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2015, 11:19:53 PM »

Ok, so if I put that same picture on my profile does that mean I am that person? No it doesn't does it? Anybody can find some picture of a lesbian or tranny and use it as their profile pic.

Liberals don't believe there are only 2 genders, and most of them don't even know which one they are. They think you can just change anytime they want. And then they call other people "science deniers".

Iggy McLulzTopic starter

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
    • Reject Haven
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2015, 11:39:15 PM »

Ok, so if I put that same picture on my profile does that mean I am that person? No it doesn't does it? Anybody can find some picture of a lesbian or tranny and use it as their profile pic.

Liberals don't believe there are only 2 genders, and most of them don't even know which one they are. They think you can just change anytime they want. And then they call other people "science deniers".
Does that look like a real live human to you?

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2015, 11:43:05 PM »

Yes it does.

Why are your eyes so black around the sockets?

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2015, 12:11:52 AM »

Why have you got such a black heart?

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2015, 12:14:54 AM »

Oh you're trying to defame my character now I see.

That's probably why I haven't been accepted into the Vampire Club yet.

So what are you saying about me to the other vampires?

Iggy McLulzTopic starter

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
    • Reject Haven
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2015, 01:12:31 AM »

Yes it does.

Why are your eyes so black around the sockets?
Why are you purple?

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2015, 01:46:37 AM »

Oh you're trying to defame my character now I see.

That's probably why I haven't been accepted into the Vampire Club yet.

So what are you saying about me to the other vampires?

I have told them the truth about you.

You don't belong here or in the Vampire Club where you mingle with us decent types.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - This is Yuo 2100 Replies - Once upon a time in MikeTXs bunghole200 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - The Perfect Photo100 Replies - Hey Benzover200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2015, 02:47:09 AM »

Why are you purple?

During the last blow job he sucked  all the colour out of Barney.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2015, 06:27:13 AM »

Iggy McLulzTopic starter

• Nicest Troll Ever
  • Censor
    • Reject Haven
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2015, 11:53:18 AM »

During the last blow job he sucked  all the colour out of Barney.
:hysterical:

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2015, 12:18:02 PM »

Look at this freak with raccoon eyes laughing at somebody else.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 36 queries.