• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!
After 10 years this is our final month!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: For Bra1n- Rousey gets her ass kicked.  (Read 1197 times)

plus minus reset

Attention-whoring Drama Queen

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 162
  • Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Attention-whoring Drama Queen has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..100 Replies - We need to stage an intervention..200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
Re: For Bra1n- Rousey gets her ass kicked.
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2015, 04:51:29 PM »

thats what happens when you talk a gang of mad shit,thinking you're gonna best a kickboxer

kickboxing is the fastest and most effective way of kicking someone's ass. Fact

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2015, 05:44:28 PM »

thats what happens when you talk a gang of mad shit,thinking you're gonna best a kickboxer

kickboxing is the fastest and most effective way of kicking someone's ass. Fact

Not really.  It is about styles.  And it was traditional boxing that won the fight, not kickboxing.  A round kick is a nice option to have, but it is not what beat RR.

In MMA, I think someone heavily skilled in Thai boxing has a better chance against a Western style boxer with good footwork than a mainly a Judo fighter.  But someone using mainly Thai boxing is at a disadvantage in a MMA fight versus good Judo.  But that is where the "Mixed" comes into MMA.  Being able to utilize a variety of styles to beat a variety of styles.

RR is substandard when it comes to all forms of striking.  So a good boxer with good movement can dance around her and pick her apart like HH did.  Other styles of boxers would get grabbed and thrown and it would be a different fight.  It was HH's movement and RR's lack of head movement that made this a hugely one-sided fight in favour of HH.

RR needs to learn to cut off a fighter who is circling.  Not chase her.  Cut her off.  And she needs to move her head when the distance is closed.  When she came in straight, she got popped.  Easier said than done.  And there are a tonne of fighters who would try the exact same game plan against RR and they would get taken down and submitted.

Styles and game plan aside, HH is a great fighter.

And what I have not heard anyone talk about, is the fact that HH is a southpaw.  That was a huge factor in this fight.  When a right-hand dominant fighter is fighting a southpaw, they will want to circle left to stay away from the left hand.  But that is awkward for a lot of fighters because you usually circle right.  And it is awkward too, because the southpaw will want to circle right, which means you are both going to the same spot.  It just makes for an awkward fight, and the advantage is usually to the southpaw, because they are used to that kind of fight (as the vast majority of fighters are dominant righties).

The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2015, 07:53:28 PM »

^^^^ So sayeth the great fighter...who ran away from Din and hid in a gay bar.

An expert on everything, yeh sure.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

prowler   :lolatu:

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2015, 05:11:54 PM »

How it should have been done.

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2015, 05:36:58 PM »

Nice...but if she was not fighting a frickin' zombie, it would be a pretty good way to get kicked in the back of the head as it is blocked and countered.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 328
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2016, 02:52:09 AM »

Bwain, you make a lot of mistakes.

I just watched the fight.

RR was barely standing when she took that kick to the neck.  Because she just ate a left cross to the jaw.

HH's amateur kickboxing record is 2-1-0.  That is 3 amateur kickboxing matches.

She then turned to boxing after only 3 kickboxing matches.

HH's professional boxing record is 33-2-3.  That is 38 professional boxing matches.

If you watch her fight, you will see that mainly HH's style is that of a boxer.  She beat RR in the first round with punches.  HH only threw 1 or 2 kicks in the first round.  None to the head.  But RR's face was a bloody mess at the end of the first round.

Also, while the coach in RR's was an idiot, telling her she was doing okay after eating about 7 straight left crosses in the first round, RR was trying to take HH down in the first round.  3:43, 2:42, 1:40 are all good examples.  But HH has decent ground defense, which is all that is needed to negate Judo.  The rest of the time, RR was chasing/running around because of HH's superior footwork, or RR was eating left crosses.

Kudos to HH for letting up on those club fists when RR was down (class move, in my books).  I am not sure that RR deserved it, because she has not hesitated to pop a few of her opponents' elbows in some of her previous matches.

I hope you have learned your lesson now, Bwain.  You came very close to getting beaten to a pulp by Pickled a while ago.  Now you know what a striker with a good game plan can do to a girly fighter fan like you.

What a fucking idiot this guy is and a relentless one at that. Just came across this after tonight's fight. HH mma record before tonight was 10-0 with 7KOs, 6 of those KOs (86%) were by kicks. The KO in the Rousey fight was by a beautiful high roundhouse kick. Kickboxers set up their kicks with jabs and punches and that what she did to perfection against RR. That fight was lost by Rousey purely on her strategy to try and trade punches against her instead of taking her down at "go" and subbing her. That's what I said back then and that's what I maintain today.

So what happened to your boxer with a decent ground defense tonight? What happened when Miesha Tate took her down in round 2 and round 5, neutralizing Holly's power? 

She got pummeled and rd 2 and put to sleep in rd 5 by the girl who lost twice to Rousey but fought a smarter fight vs Holm than Rousey did...

As if that weren't bad enough for you debunked bush leaguers, what happened to the 2015 fighter of the year and bjj brown belt Connor McGregor when he got taken down by a second rate mma fighter but Gracie JJ black belt? What happens to most strikers when their opponents don't give them the proper, right distance to land punches or kicks? This happened..

Sucks to be proven to be stupid schmucks just one fight after all that empty smack talk, don't it? 

#PutYourBabyinMe

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2016, 08:05:08 PM »

The Zuffa police took your pictures, Bra1n.

Prowler gave a very good breakdown on the Rousey vs Holm fight. Holly's boxing destroyed someone who led with their face.  How can you call him an idiot?

Cupcake played it smart.  Holm doesn't have much success when she has to lead.  Holm hasn't figured out how to be the aggressor.

Quote from: Bra1n
As if that weren't bad enough for you debunked bush leaguers, what happened to the 2015 fighter of the year and bjj brown belt Connor McGregor when he got taken down by a second rate mma fighter but Gracie JJ black belt? What happens to most strikers when their opponents don't give them the proper, right distance to land punches or kicks? This happened..

Whoa dude ... the Diaz brothers are not "second rate."  They box motherfuckers up and submit them when they panic and go for a takedown.  Nate's right left combo is one of the prettiest things in the UFC.  Nate won that fight because of his boxing skill.

Conor started out great but Nate figured it out. It was Conor who panicked and tried to take down one of the most dangerous submission artists in the UFC.  The Diaz brothers deserve huge respect. 

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 328
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2016, 03:25:56 AM »

Whoa dude ... the Diaz brothers are not "second rate."  They box motherfuckers up and submit them when they panic and go for a takedown.  Nate's right left combo is one of the prettiest things in the UFC.  Nate won that fight because of his boxing skill.

They are tough as nails but facts are facts - coming into this fight, Nate was 5-5 in his last 10 fights. He was something like a -400 underdog, for good reason. He has been fighting since 2004 and never won a title.

Me saying the he is 'second rate' is more of a relative term and saying that he is not world champion material up to now, not so much a knock on him or his skills. His cardio alone is second to none and that is the most overlooked aspect in all of fighting. He is good but not elite or champion caliber, at least he hasn't proven it yet.

Here are some tidbits I said previously which are relevant today..

I like McGregor but don't think he's as good as his hype makes him out to be. At least not yet. He hasn't peaked yet. He's legit world champion caliber and says he wants to hold simultaneous titles in two different divisions but I can think of a few fighters who can smash those dreams of his and one of them probably will in 2016.

Bonus:

The boxing vs kickboxer vs bjj sides in the present evolution of mma is newbie crap. I will keep repeating what I have said several time and will buttress it with one of the corner men for Ronda Rousey and Lyoto Machida who said the exact same thing earlier today, while breaking down the submission endings of the two aforementioned UFC 196 fights.

MMA IS EVERYTHING. It is not just boxing or wrestling or bjj or karate. It has been that way since the mid 90s as I previously stated and backed up. There is no fucking WBA boxer coming into the UFC with boxing gloves on and fighting anyone. FFS they wouldn't even make it in kickboxing, for the simple reason that they have no idea how to defend kicks or throw kicks themselves.

UFC and other mma organizations are comprised of mma fighters who utilize boxing just like they utilize wrestling and karate or muay thai and yes, ALL of them have to be proficient in BJJ.

The claim that Conor McGregor is simply a boxer fighting against Aldo the bjj fighter is a false and ignorant one because they are both MMA fighters fighting in the MMA sport, not a couple of street guys fighting in a tough man contest. Their backgrounds may differ but they ALL train in boxing, kicks, wrestling, submissions and yes, BJJ too. In other words that you can maybe better understand, Aldo is a boxer too.

Now remember that, watch this, learn and enjoy...

https://youtu.be/mLx65kl_2R8

#PutYourBabyinMe

H.C.Trouble

• Senatore
  • H.C.Trouble embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2016, 03:18:20 PM »

I thought it was kind of obvious an MMA fighter  - ideally - needed to be great at every aspect of MMA.  I'm not arguing that.  Even though Conor, Werdum, Lawler all have holes in their games.  Stand up is the most important skill. You can't lose the stand up fight and be champ.

I was hoping to see Holm be more aggressive with her stand up.  Every great striker wants to counter but you have to be able to lead.  If Nate sat back and refused to lead Conor would have continued to be all over him.

The Diaz brothers have something special in the MMA game.  They don't have titles but they've been getting thrown into some  dangerous fights where everybody knows they are just going to stand, bang and put on a show. They have their own view of how to fight. They aren't going to take you down until you've had enough of the Stockton slap.  Even if Conor got up he was going to get KOed the next round.

That is Ninja shit.  That long straight right left combo ... dodge the uppercut and block both counters with one hand. 
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.423 seconds with 37 queries.