ThirdRailForum

• February 24, 2018, 09:17:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question for the legally minded (UK)  (Read 368 times)

plus minus reset

The ScoundrelTopic starter

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Question for the legally minded (UK)
« on: December 23, 2015, 05:51:51 PM »

Since I am a lazy fuck, would any of you care to look up the stats and the current situation as to former prisoners claiming compensation regarding the process of 'slopping out' in Scottish gaols in the late 90's?

Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Biblestudent_007

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Biblestudent_007 seems dazed and confused most of the time.Biblestudent_007 seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Preference>>>None
Re: Question for the legally minded (UK)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 04:57:26 AM »

Speaking of legally minded, .. I'm skeptical of the TV show 'American Greed' where the FBI and the GOV seems to indicate that its all a scam. Not sure why it appears that way but not everything is a scam ... Has to do with the role of banking and finance. If there is no exchange of money (Sufficient Funds) then I don't see how those victims in the show are ripped off or have lost their money.

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 10:53:22 AM »

Matthew 21:12-13

As a 'Student' I would have thought that obvious?
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 10:45:08 PM »

Since I am a lazy fuck, would any of you care to look up the stats and the current situation as to former prisoners claiming compensation regarding the process of 'slopping out' in Scottish gaols in the late 90's?

Done, Mr Scoundrel, sir.

I included their names, addresses, ages and marital situation but this fucking forum wont let me post it as "it has too many characters"

PM me your home addy and I'll airfreight you the parcels.

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 02:12:32 PM »

Done, Mr Scoundrel, sir.

I was thinking more along the lines of someone taking up my case, being known as Mr X and having the compo Western Unioned to me at my beach hideaway.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.221 seconds with 32 queries.