ThirdRailForum

• June 24, 2018, 06:38:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lock me up with this holding pen is!  (Read 879 times)

plus minus reset

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 124
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Lock me up with this holding pen is!
« on: January 03, 2016, 01:49:10 PM »

I enjoy a padded room!  :orly:

Your Mom's Lover

• Diamond Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The age of postersTeam win vs Caskur and Ant Agonizer100 Replies - Um Team Cunt Wrangler200 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The Mr.Pickles Show!!!100 Replies - Guilty pleasures100 Replies - Brit posters with bad teeth100 Reply - Matches/Callouts you want to see100 Replies - Guess who?100 Reply - Mr.Pickles Comics Third Rail 2016300 Reply - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply -  	Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools100 Reply Thread - The state of flaming..200 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea?100 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea? TRF Flame ChampWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Gaming and flaming with Mr.Pickles100 Reply Thread - Survivor January 2016100 Reply Thread - Everyone is a pedo,100 Reply Thread -  	Happy Thanksgiving Third Rail300 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid200 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - Step up to get beat down100 Reply Thread - Now its up to you tards200 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.100 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.Flame ChampionWin vs caskurWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - 4 vs 4 match sign up100+ Reply Thread - Team Bra1n vs Team Pickles2007 Fantasy Football Champ
Re: Lock me up with this holding pen is!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 02:01:34 PM »

You put yourself in the dumpster?
#BYECASKUR

Your Mom's Lover is a satirical character who engages in various forums of verbal and visual comedy designed to entertain. No other designation of anything posted by Your Mom's Lover is hinted or implied.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 02:25:54 PM »

You put yourself in the dumpster?

I was pulling babies out and reviving them.  This place is a mill!

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 09:38:31 PM »

No one cums down here and I can do what I want.  :applause:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 11:11:07 PM »

No one cums down here and I can do what I want.  :applause:

Within reason.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 03:00:59 AM »

I enjoy a padded room!  :orly:

It used to be the best forum when I was running it!

;)

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 08:47:24 PM »

What a quaint little room.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 11:57:06 PM »

What a quaint little room.

You'll get to love it. Honest.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2016, 01:11:33 AM »

I wouldn't believe anything you homos say.

You disgusting homos should be kept in your own threads...not mixing with us elite.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 01:38:20 PM »

It's the best forum...

show a leg and then they'll all come tanking in.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2016, 01:55:42 PM »

It's the best forum...

show a leg and then they'll all come tanking in.

You are right, girlfriend.

I no sooner come here for a rest and the homos come flocking in.

That senile old fool TWAP should stop his senile wanderings.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 08:34:16 AM »

You are right, girlfriend.

I no sooner come here for a rest and the homos come flocking in.

Well m'dear, this forum is The Holding Pen-is and you are its main attraction.

And of course the other forums are struggling for patronage since the overly zealous nazis running the show started gassing the members for trivial matters like... ummm... counting and... uhhh... reminding them they cried and stuff.

It is natural they would come here and gawk.

You are truly a traffic draw.

:borat:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2016, 12:14:04 PM »

Post a picture of your cooking accidents. That always draws a HUGE crowd... I should know!

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2016, 12:55:39 PM »

As soon as I get my new stove I'll start cooking again.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2016, 01:01:14 PM »

That looks just like Caskur's kitchen did after Kurt gave it to some niggers to cook meth in.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2016, 01:06:57 PM »

lol... looks like my nasty house fire.

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 01:13:55 PM »

Yes, I already said that. Stop spamming you dole cheating boyvagina. :slap:

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2016, 03:24:58 PM »

The emergency griller my daughter lent me didn't last for long.

Why do they sell appliances with manufacturing faults in them.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2016, 03:28:41 PM »

Yes, I already said that. Stop spamming you dole cheating boyvagina. :slap:

caskur is a very valued member and is an honorary member of the holding pen.

She has spent many hours here and should be respected for her valuable input.

Especially during these last few dark tragic months of TRF's oncoming demise.

Raulzito

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2016, 12:19:07 PM »

:rotf:
Signatures are stupid

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2016, 12:40:30 PM »

Actually, I think casker could could manage to whip up a few sloppy pork dishes on that stove.

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.505 seconds with 41 queries.