• October 17, 2018, 03:59:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mr.Pickles is currently playing...  (Read 600 times)

plus minus reset

Your Mom's LoverTopic starter

• Diamond Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The age of postersTeam win vs Caskur and Ant Agonizer100 Replies - Um Team Cunt Wrangler200 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The Mr.Pickles Show!!!100 Replies - Guilty pleasures100 Replies - Brit posters with bad teeth100 Reply - Matches/Callouts you want to see100 Replies - Guess who?100 Reply - Mr.Pickles Comics Third Rail 2016300 Reply - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply -  	Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools100 Reply Thread - The state of flaming..200 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea?100 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea? TRF Flame ChampWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Gaming and flaming with Mr.Pickles100 Reply Thread - Survivor January 2016100 Reply Thread - Everyone is a pedo,100 Reply Thread -  	Happy Thanksgiving Third Rail300 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid200 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - Step up to get beat down100 Reply Thread - Now its up to you tards200 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.100 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.Flame ChampionWin vs caskurWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - 4 vs 4 match sign up100+ Reply Thread - Team Bra1n vs Team Pickles2007 Fantasy Football Champ
Mr.Pickles is currently playing...
« on: January 04, 2016, 02:14:09 PM »

Just loaded up from the Steam sale and got the Square Humble Bundle, getting:

Every Tomb Raider game ever made.
Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy 5
Final Fantasy 6
Life is strange
Terra Nova
The Last Remnant
A Star Wars bundle with all first person shooters, 5 games total
Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, bot game of the year editions
The Banner Saga
Front Mission evolved
Grim Fandango remastered

Quite a haul, but I really don't buy games for full price, I would rather wait for a impending sale. Out of all those games, the one Iam currently playing is the old school 8 bit Final Fantasy 5, and its fun as fuck.

#BYECASKUR

Your Mom's Lover is a satirical character who engages in various forums of verbal and visual comedy designed to entertain. No other designation of anything posted by Your Mom's Lover is hinted or implied.

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
Re: Mr.Pickles is currently playing...
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 04:02:26 PM »

Do you have any duplicates in the Bundle?  It would be really nice of you to give them away.

Any chance you would be up for playing the Multi-player in Portal 2?
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

• Diamond Member
  • Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The age of postersTeam win vs Caskur and Ant Agonizer100 Replies - Um Team Cunt Wrangler200 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The Mr.Pickles Show!!!100 Replies - Guilty pleasures100 Replies - Brit posters with bad teeth100 Reply - Matches/Callouts you want to see100 Replies - Guess who?100 Reply - Mr.Pickles Comics Third Rail 2016300 Reply - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply -  	Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools100 Reply Thread - The state of flaming..200 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea?100 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea? TRF Flame ChampWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Gaming and flaming with Mr.Pickles100 Reply Thread - Survivor January 2016100 Reply Thread - Everyone is a pedo,100 Reply Thread -  	Happy Thanksgiving Third Rail300 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid200 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - Step up to get beat down100 Reply Thread - Now its up to you tards200 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.100 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.Flame ChampionWin vs caskurWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - 4 vs 4 match sign up100+ Reply Thread - Team Bra1n vs Team Pickles2007 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 01:30:32 AM »

Do you have any duplicates in the Bundle?  It would be really nice of you to give them away.

Any chance you would be up for playing the Multi-player in Portal 2?

No dupes, but Iam playing Portal one right now. Fantastic game. Maybe this weekend for Portal 2.
#BYECASKUR

Your Mom's Lover is a satirical character who engages in various forums of verbal and visual comedy designed to entertain. No other designation of anything posted by Your Mom's Lover is hinted or implied.

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 02:00:55 PM »

No dupes, but Iam playing Portal one right now. Fantastic game. Maybe this weekend for Portal 2.

Let me know when you get through the single player in Portal 2.  I got a headset for Christmas specifically so I could play Portal 2 with someone over the Internet, but I do not know anyone who plays on Steam...that I know of, at least.  And I have not made any "friends" at Steam....it would be so awesome if you would be my Steam "friend".

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 03:19:18 PM »

I picked up Tales from the Borderland, The Witcher 3, and some strongbad games (don't laugh) during this recent steam sale.   

TheProwler

• Dictator
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 06:08:31 PM »

I am looking forward to playing The Witcher III....I liked 1 and 2 a lot.  I will wait until I can get it for under $10 though....

Coincidentally, I was on the phone with a buddy today and he said he bought a DVD copy of The Witcher III and he does not really like it and he offered to give it to me.  The thing is, he registered it and I am 99.9999% sure that the license agreement states that the ownership is non-transferable with all PC games.  So I said "No thanks."

I suppose that is a big plus of console games...

• Diamond Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2016, 01:54:31 AM »

I picked up Tales from the Borderland, The Witcher 3, and some strongbad games (don't laugh) during this recent steam sale.

Tales from the Borderlands is fucking amazing!!! As good as The Wolf Among Us. I would settle in on a winter night, order a pizza delivered and just play the whole thing. One of, if not the best TellTale game ever.
#BYECASKUR

• Diamond Member
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 02:01:54 AM »

Just finished Undertale, omg, what a fucking masterpiece.
#BYECASKUR

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2016, 02:04:45 PM »

Just loaded up from the Steam sale and got the Square Humble Bundle, getting:

Every Tomb Raider game ever made.
Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy 5
Final Fantasy 6
Life is strange
Terra Nova
The Last Remnant
A Star Wars bundle with all first person shooters, 5 games total
Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, bot game of the year editions
The Banner Saga
Front Mission evolved
Grim Fandango remastered

Quite a haul, but I really don't buy games for full price, I would rather wait for a impending sale. Out of all those games, the one Iam currently playing is the old school 8 bit Final Fantasy 5, and its fun as fuck.

Translation: I am an eight year old boy who's been very good and Father Christmas likes my moms cookies..

Amirite?
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 12:04:53 AM »

Final Fantasy XIV is currently on sale.

What did you think of Life is Strange Pickles?  Looks lame to me.  Undertale looks good. 

• Diamond Member
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 12:15:10 PM »

Final Fantasy XIV is currently on sale.

What did you think of Life is Strange Pickles?  Looks lame to me.  Undertale looks good.

Life is strange is creepy weird, but good. Good writing. It takes a while but it does hook you.

Speaking of hooks, new Humble Bundle is a bunch of Sid Meier games, including the past 4 Civilizations. For 15 bucks, you get a ton of content.

Just started The Banner Saga.
#BYECASKUR

Raulzito

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 12:20:57 PM »

I'm playing Fallout 4, but I have to finish Witcher 2 and 3, Metro 2033 Part 2, SOMA and others

I used to be more happy with gaming. Now, it's kinda boring to me.
Signatures are stupid

• Diamond Member
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2016, 01:10:37 AM »

Playing Duke Nukem Forever and guess what?

Its really not as bad as everyone says it is. Gameplay and humor is from 1996 but its a Duke game for sure. Don't pay anything near full price, but you could do a hell of a lot worse.
#BYECASKUR

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2016, 07:47:43 PM »

Final Fantasy 6

Best FF (that I've played).  Will have to give 5 a try, I heard it was the first to introduce the "job" system.

Not sure what they are, but my life coach raves about 'em.

Eh? EH?

• Diamond Member
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 03:29:12 PM »

Best FF (that I've played).  Will have to give 5 a try, I heard it was the first to introduce the "job" system.

Eh? EH?

5 is pretty good but not as good as 6. Not really close to be honest. 5 is pretty unforgiving in that you need the right "job" to beat certain bosses. Make sure you get the PC version of 5 because you can auto battle the millions of random encounters you will have to fight, it speeds things up significantly.
#BYECASKUR

• Diamond Member
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2016, 11:24:02 PM »

Fucking Banner Saga gets Mr.Pickles highest recommendation!!!

Really fucking short, but its a combination of the old Shining Force games from the Sega Genesis/Saturn and the recent Telltale games. About 7-10 hours of pure gaming bliss.
#BYECASKUR

Raulzito

• Senatore
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2016, 10:31:01 AM »

Eh? EH?

You should be playing FFX

That one has a helluva story
Signatures are stupid

Raulzito

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2016, 10:31:54 AM »

I'm playing Fallout 4

Really got into it the last 2 weeks

I really like exploration, open world games

Signatures are stupid
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.357 seconds with 36 queries.